Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Without Voter ID to establish that voters are American citizens, you can be sure illegals will vote.
    [b] If we do not insist on Voter ID, how can we stop illegals from voting?

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    Yes, this is the Chertoff contribution to implementing the REAL ID.
    Rockfish, after we defeat it in NC, we will be working on a federal repeal as well as helping other states stop it..
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

jp_48504.
    Do you think we should have a plan to stop illegals from voting?
    If so, please elaborate.

Please read this: The Truth About Real I.D.

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-106419.html

Quote Originally Posted by carolinamtnwoman

I have already read about the pros and cons of the Real ID Act.

These are my questions for you:
    Do you think we should have a plan to stop illegals from voting?
    If so, please elaborate.

Quote Originally Posted by carolinamtnwoman

Be sure to Visit North Carolinians Against Real ID
    www.ncard.info

We are about to upset the the neocons.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    If the states do not seek an extention by March 31, their residents will be subjected to secondary screening by security workers before boarding any domestic flight beginning May 11.

"We're not going to buckle under here," said Montana Gov. Brian Schweitzer. "My guess is the people of Montana would be proud to walk through that line."
    My guess brian is the "legal citizens" of Montana might have a somewhat different opinion.
    Californians are also beginning to fight the Real ID. PM me and I will send you the information.

Aside from the issue of the Real ID Act, the majority of Americans are insisting on Voter ID as a means of assuring that only American citizens will be able to vote.

If we do not insist on Voter ID, how can we stop illegals from voting?

So Jonathan, your repetitive question appears to be bait for a scripted argument. No one here is going to answer that question because it has a circular conclusion and is nothing more than an argument engin like the question, "Which came first, the chicken or the egg"?

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    So Jonathan, your repetitive question appears to be bait for a scripted argument. No one here is going to answer that question because it has a circular conclusion and is nothing more than an argument engin like the question, "Which came first, the chicken or the egg"?

Dixie
    My repetitive question follows the Socratic form and is simply designed to elicit a thought process that will answer an extremely important and vital question: How do we prevent illegals from voting and taking over our country? It is a question that is only ignored at our existential peril.

It is also a question I have presented to many liberals who prefer to ignore the details of practical matters. . . preferring to speak in vague platitudes that gloss over any real engagement of salient issues.

Another repetitive question that I see and like on this forum is posed by another forum member who asks: "Why aren't our existing immigration laws enforced?" Such repetitive questions must be asked until our people awaken and action is taken to save our nation from the invasion.

(Note also I am not specifically referring to the many controversial and peripheral aspects of the Real ID Act but rather to the more generic question of whether voters need to prove their identity as US citizens - hence the term 'Voter ID' rather than 'Real ID'.)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast