Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

How do we prevent illegals from voting and taking over our country?
    So, what's your answer to your question?

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by jp_48504
    It should read:

Feds use coercion and arm twisting if Real ID isn't agreed upon.

They are going to scrutinize the citizens of the states who hasn't asked for an extension and even though the passengers from other states will not have a real id. There needs to be some massive lawsuits.
    Yes, but in other circumstances, we all wish the Feds would use coercion to enforce immigration laws. For example, we all agree the Feds should withhold federal funding to Sanctuary Cities. And what about having the Feds withhold funds from states that give welfare or other benefits to illegals?

And doesn't it make sense that people should prove they are American citizens prior to receiving welfare or any other benefit intended for American citizens?
    [b] If we do not insist on Voter ID, how can we stop illegals from voting?

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    How do we prevent illegals from voting and taking over our country?
    So, what's your answer to your question?

Dixie
    Well, I think we need to have some form of Voter ID to establish that prospective voters are really American citizens. A photo ID with a thumbprint or other biometric, and info indicating records documenting the birthplace and birth date of the bearer and also the citizenship status of his/her parents. Such an ID need not include some of the more controversial aspects of the Real ID Act that involve Intel liaisons with foreign governments, for example.

The more information that is recorded on a Voter ID card, the less likely illegals would try to outwit the system. At present, we only require an affirmation that one is a citizen.

OK Dixie, I have given you my answer as you requested. Now could I ask you for your answer to the same question?
    "How do we prevent illegals from voting and taking over our country?"

Specifically, when somebody shows up to register to vote, what do you do to establish he/she has a right to vote?

Same thing I did. Spend two years talking to your state legislators, secretary of state, local election office and get involved in the election process. Testify at Committee hearings, submit referendums to the party platform...

Go to the state focus campaigns and write letters and make phone calls encouraging the passage of bills currently before the state legislators that will prevent illegal aliens from voting.

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-104875.html

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan
    Do you think we should have a plan to stop illegals from voting? If so, please elaborate.[/size]

I am referring to the "Real I.D.", not voter registration cards or current state I.D.s. I do think we should check I.D.s prior to voting, however, I am opposed to the "Real I.D."

jp_48504: Thanks for the reference!

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Same thing I did. Spend two years talking to your state legislators, secretary of state, local election office and get involved in the election process. Testify at Committee hearings, submit referendums to the party platform...

Go to the state focus campaigns and write letters and make phone calls encouraging the passage of bills currently before the state legislators that will prevent illegal aliens from voting.

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-104875.html

Dixie
    Hi Dixie,
    I know your heart is in the right place, of course, but the devil is in the details. . . and that is why I asked a very specific second question after the first question:

"How do we prevent illegals from voting and taking over our country?"

Specifically, when somebody shows up to register to vote, what do you do to establish he/she has a right to vote?

(Note also I am not specifically referring to the many controversial and peripheral aspects of the Real ID Act but rather to the more generic question of whether voters need to prove their identity as US citizens - hence the term 'Voter ID' rather than 'Real ID'.)
    Jonathan, you should have specified this earlier on. I think most everyone, at least us ALIPACers, would agree that some form of I.D. should be checked prior to voting. The "Real I.D." is already in the works to be distributed to Canadians, with Mexicans to follow, as we are all herded together toward the Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America.

Quote Originally Posted by carolinamtnwoman
    Do you think we should have a plan to stop illegals from voting? If so, please elaborate.[/size]

I am referring to the "Real I.D.", not voter registration cards or current state I.D.s. I do think we should check I.D.s prior to voting, however, I am opposed to the "Real I.D."

jp_48504: Thanks for the reference!
    Sure thing. I cannot believe how fast this is picking up, we could have a bill introduced in the short session which almost never happens. Thanks to people from all over the state joining in and helping. We,the People have spoken and our voices have been heard. Be sure to tell others about it as well, we are making an impact.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Oh Johnathan, it's not just that my heart is in the right place, I've been very effective.

If you really want to do something about illegal aliens voteing, do what I suggested. I'm a doer and not just a talker therefore, I'm effective.

No, I can not give you details for various reasons but if you are motivated, you will find your way.

Follow the suggestions from Lock the Vote:
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... 082#191082

Dixie

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123