Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

First They Came for the English Bloggers

Political police prosecution for criticizing Islam. That British gentleman will be arrested and is facing a sentence harsher than those for children molesters. And that all for criticizing Religion of Peace.

[quote] First They Came for the English Bloggers

by Baron Bodissey

I have said a number of times that what I do here would be illegal in some countries in Europe, and that a European citizen doing what I do can be arrested there.

Britain is such a country. Its recent laws concerning the incitement of racial and religious hatred have made illegal much of what is published in the Counterjihad blogosphere.

And now the first British blogger is about to face the Multicultural perp-walk.

Lionheart is a well-known patriotic blogger in England, and is on our blogroll. He is currently outside the UK, and has been informed that he will be arrested for stirring up racial hatred as soon as he returns home.

Here’s what he has to say about it:

The cultural weapon in the hands of the modern Jihad within Great Britain, silencing the opposition using our own laws against us — The Dumb Filthy Kaffir’s as the Moslem would say to his children behind closed doors.

What has become of my homeland, the land my forefathers fought and died for on the battlefields of the world when one of their children is forced into the position of facing years in prison for standing up for what is right and just within British society.

At least my words of truth have obviously now reached people’s eyes and ears, with the powers that be now intent on silencing me — Third World Tyranny in a supposed 21st Century democracy!

- - - - - - - - -

[…]

Who have I killed, who have I threatened to kill? No one, all I have done is written about my reality on a computer screen, and now I face going to prison in my own country for standing up for myself and others.

What has happened to those who threatened my life or who have killed my friends — NOTHING — This is British justice in the 21st Century — Shove your British Labour justice because it is worthless to the Englishman whose country this is, whose country you have destroyed.

Keep an eye on Lionheart’s blog, because he will be posting there concerning the progress of his case. If you’re a blogger, please post about this to help give him as much publicity as possible.

Writing letters to Her Majesty’s ambassadors might be a good idea. I’m going to look for a comprehensive list of contact emails, phone numbers, fax numbers, and addresses.

Britain’s anti-incitement laws are well-harmonized with the Framework Decision, which means that the rest of the “provincesâ€

This is certainly frightening - but I do think it is well on it's way here in America.

The only problem I see is suggesting that only the Democrats would bring this about. We only have to think about the things that have been put in place - just that we are aware of - under this so-called conservative, right wing, Republican administration, to realize it is a truly bi-partisan effort.

To continue to cling to the belief - hope - there is a difference by voting for a party is exactly what has gotten us where we are. We must remove that noose the parties have put around our necks and begin to vote for the person - not the party.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The government should keep out of religion - our founders had it right.

Well this news is indeed very frightening because it is classical example of making free speech a severe criminal offense. I will follow the story and if it is confirmed than maybe the battle for our freedom has just begun.

This is a flash just now and I hope it will trigger an alarm in European blogosphere (and I'm forwarding this news to other people). Better to have my wallet ready maybe he will need a good attorney.

I don't think this really has a lot to do with religion - but control.

Our government for many years, 40 that I know of, have used various high sounding reasons for taking away our rights. They used civil rights, various other 'rights', education, safety (gun control, etc.), not 'homeland security' to strip us of our rights.

But thanks, lugundum, once again for bringing this to our attention.

I also like the play on the 'When they came for the --------'. It is so true.

When they decided to take away American rights under the guise of civil rights, many people cheered - not realizing you can't take away one person's rights, for whatever reason, without threatening the rights of all people.

Then education - under the idea of equal education, our schools have become equal non-educators and brainwashing institutes. Our children are being 'conditioned', rather than educated.

Then gun control - but it's for the children - don't you know.

Then our health. Anyone who thinks all the anti-smoking and obesity hatred being fanned by the government is about our health, needs to think again. But hey, everyone doesn't smoke and everyone isn't overweight - so if they should decide to deny jobs, or remove children from smokers or overweight people, many are OK with it.

But there will be no one there to protest when they come for the rest of us.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Wait a minute...wasn't it our 43rd President who coined the phrase "AXIS OF EVIL"? In doing so, George Bush officially declared Iran to be an evil enemy of State. George Bush and Tony Blair have practiced the politics of fear since 9/11!

Tony Blair and George Bush were the architects of the Iraq war and for the past 5 years, hundreds of books have been written about the evils of radical Islam. We have been inundated with nightly visuals including beheadings, car bombs, suicide bombers, etc....all in the name of Allah! We have been told by Homeland Security to report suspicious activity, in particular middle easterners.

So why is this poor British patriot being persecuted??? All of us on both sides of the pond have been living in fear since radical Islam has reared it's ugly head! We knew NOTHING about it until the war in Iraq. Are we supposed to roll over and play dead? Bush and Blair have essentially been telling us to be afraid...very afraid. It's not about religion...it's about Islamic terrorism!

Stop the hyprocrisy!

It's not about religion...it's about Islamic terrorism!

I don't think it is either of those. I think it is simply a matter of control.

If they can frighten us so much we can't speak out against something that they, the government, has declared 'evil' - just think how frightened we will be to speak out against our very own government.

Just me, but I think if we believe it has anything to do with anything other than our rights and the loss of them - they have us where they want us.

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    This is certainly frightening - but I do think it is well on it's way here in America.
    No? How about the increased penalties for so called 'Hate Crimes'? If a white kid fighting with a minority utters the vulgar description of that minority...fuhgedaboudit! The worst part is that when the situation is reversed the 'Hate Crime' law is not applied.

nntrixie wrote:

No? How about the increased penalties for so called 'Hate Crimes'? If a white kid fighting with a minority utters the vulgar description of that minority...fuhgedaboudit! The worst part is that when the situation is reversed the 'Hate Crime' law is not applied.
    I'm sorry - did I miss something? Do we disagree here? How?

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    It's not about religion...it's about Islamic terrorism!

I don't think it is either of those. I think it is simply a matter of control.

If they can frighten us so much we can't speak out against something that they, the government, has declared 'evil' - just think how frightened we will be to speak out against our very own government.

Just me, but I think if we believe it has anything to do with anything other than our rights and the loss of them - they have us where they want us.
    nntrixie...yes....it's definitely about control. Hillary and Barbara Boxer both said they wanted to 'legislate the Fairness Doctrine". They want to ban free speech on talk radio and the internet because it's the forum for the People. But my point is that Bush, Blair, et al imposed the politics of fear upon all of us. Why should an inoculous British blogger be singled out for persecution when there are hundreds of books written on the evils of radical Islam. Do they plan to go after the authors of these books? Do they plan to go after the millions of bloggers like Lionheart? They are really asking for trouble...because We The People will prevail! They can't take away our inalienable rights.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast