Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by jshhmr
    Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    Quote Originally Posted by ELE
    I know that the Masons do a lot of work to help communities. Why would someone think they are Satanic?
    it's not the lower level ELE. Everthing I have read says there is a 33-36 level. When you get upto 33 - 36 level .... Evil is present

Another report said that Bush was a 33 level and Chaney a level 34

Lower level does a lot of good... I have 2 Uncles that are with the Shriners and they do wonderful work with children burn centers

sometimes things are not what they seem ... if this is true or not; I dont know.. I just take it all with a grain of salt
    Oh cmon Airborne!!! Seriously? I have read the "indoctrination" in order to become a Mason. It is all about God and helping others! I HAVE FAMILY THAT ARE MASONS!! You are INSULTING MY family!!!!! TRUST me, Masons aren't satanic!! They help local hospitals, especially children's hospitals!! My brother and his wife got married at the main Masonic temple. Stop with the crazy Masonic theories!![/quote]

Jshhmr, AB was not putting any theory out there. Nor was he insulting anyone.

Ele was musing, wondering why the Masons have gotten a reputation for evil and Satanic activity. I've often wondered about that myself as I know quite a few Masons and, like others, know them for their good works

AB passed along something he had read, that it is allegedly not the lower echelon. He didn't say he believed it or it's a theory he subscribes to. In fact, he stated that he takes all of that kind of thing with a grain of salt.

And actually, he may very well have debunked some sort of wild tale in the process. I would imagine that from the very first time Satanic accusations were made in regards to the Masons, people were scratching their heads and thinking pretty much along the same lines we do. What better way to "convince" people of the "truth" than by placing the evil in some outer realms of the organization where only a "few" are depicted as evil?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    thanks azwreath ... I take a beating sometimes... I take it all in, try to digest all the information and come up with a logical answer .... I dont know all there is to know.. just what I have been able to read

Like I said... I have family that are masons and shriner's... great men, good hearts ... I just dont know

what I do know is that even the Devil disguises himself as an angel of light to deceive

I'm far from perfect myself... just looking for answers
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by American-ized
    My grandfathers and great grandfathers were all Masons... they were hard-working, very generous craftsman/bricklayers... they gave, gave, gave and gave to all the communities and actually helped found two very large cities in the midwest... they were both very active in their church communities and served on the church boards... they would have had nothing to do with the Masons if it would have been in any way related to a "Satanic cult".... just my two-cents!
    Before I was born, my grandfather was a Mason. My mother told me that he went to meetings every week for years. Then, one night he came home from a meeting and told his family that he would not be going to any more meetings and took his Mason ring off his finger. When they all asked him why, he simply stated that he didn't want to talk about it. From then on, he remained silent about it all. Sure wish I could have found out later on.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    Quote Originally Posted by American-ized
    My grandfathers and great grandfathers were all Masons... they were hard-working, very generous craftsman/bricklayers... they gave, gave, gave and gave to all the communities and actually helped found two very large cities in the midwest... they were both very active in their church communities and served on the church boards... they would have had nothing to do with the Masons if it would have been in any way related to a "Satanic cult".... just my two-cents!
    Before I was born, my grandfather was a Mason. My mother told me that he went to meetings every week for years. Then, one night he came home from a meeting and told his family that he would not be going to any more meetings and took his Mason ring off his finger. When they all asked him why, he simply stated that he didn't want to talk about it. From then on, he remained silent about it all. Sure wish I could have found out later on.
    Wow...I'd have loved to be a fly on that wall...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12