Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Florida Governor Ron DeSantis Proposes New Election Integrity Measures – Ban Mail-In

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Florida Governor Ron DeSantis Proposes New Election Integrity Measures – Ban Mail-In

If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Florida Governor Ron DeSantis Proposes New Election Integrity Measures – Wants To Ban Mail-In Voting

By Mike LaChance
    Published February 19, 2021 at 11:50pm
    240 Comments

ShareShare

Florida’s Republican Governor Ron DeSantis is proposing new measures in election security, including the banning of mail-in voting and ballot harvesting.
    If the Republican party has any sense, they will launch a similar campaign nationwide.

DeSantis is a man to watch for the 2024 election and this is just one reason why.
    The Blaze reports:

TRENDING: Happening Today: Supreme Court Set to Consider Whether Trump Voter Fraud Cases in Pennsylvania, Georgia and Michigan Can Proceed
    DeSantis proposes election integrity measures: Ban universal mail-in voting; ban ballot harvesting
    Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) on Friday announced a series of new proposals to strengthen election integrity in Florida, touting the state’s previous successes and committing to transparency and security in elections moving forward.

Speaking at a press conference in West Palm Beach with state Rep. Blaise Ingoglia, DeSantis criticized ballot drop boxes, universal mail-in voting, and the practice of ballot harvesting, proposing new laws to ban or reform those election practices.
    “Florida had the most transparent and efficient election anywhere in the country,” DeSantis said of Florida’s performance in the 2020 election. “Other states took days, weeks, and even months to count their votes. And yet Florida, by midnight on election night, we had 99% reporting and 11 million votes counted, tabulated, and put out to the public.
    “It can be done and don’t let anyone tell you it can’t be done.”
    “Last November, Florida held the smoothest, most successful election of any state in the country,” DeSantis said in a statement announcing his proposals. “While we should celebrate this feat, we should not rest on our laurels.
    This guy is awesome.

Ron DeSantis
    @GovRonDeSantis

Today, I’m excited to announce new initiatives to ensure that Florida remains a leader on key issues regarding our electoral process, such as ballot integrity, public access to election information, transparency of election reporting and more.

Announcement in West Palm Beach - 2.19.21

youtube.com

11:38 AM · Feb 19, 2021
    Share this Tweet

Ron DeSantis
    @GovRonDeSantis

Last November, Florida held the smoothest, most successful election of any state in the country. While we should celebrate this feat, we should not rest on our laurels.

11:55 AM · Feb 19, 2021

Share this Tweet

Are you listening. GOP? This is what leadership looks like.
    Cross posted from American Lookout.

Florida Governor Ron DeSantis Proposes New Election Integrity Measures - Wants To Ban Mail-In Voting (thegatewaypundit.com)

If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

No more Motor Voter registration wrought with fraud registering illegal aliens and non-citizens to vote!

It is a felony. This needs to be investigated and shut down.

Take your documents to the Voter Registration Office to register to vote and get vetted.

Pass mandatory Photo ID to vote.

We need to be able to go on line and track our vote to make sure it was caste correctly and NOT thrown out or changed. Give us a Tracking Number on our Ballot and a copy of it.
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL

Quote Originally Posted by Beezer View Post
    No more Motor Voter registration wrought with fraud registering illegal aliens and non-citizens to vote!

It is a felony. This needs to be investigated and shut down.

Take your documents to the Voter Registration Office to register to vote and get vetted.

Pass mandatory Photo ID to vote.

We need to be able to go on line and track our vote to make sure it was caste correctly and NOT thrown out or changed. Give us a Tracking Number on our Ballot and a copy of it.
    I like voting by mail. I can sit down with my ballot in the quiet of my own dwelling days before the election and think carefully about the choices I want to make.

As you say, the problem is one of voter identification. And even if you can vote by mail, maybe that should also mean that somewhere you have registered in person. Not automatically at the same time as you are registering with some other department, but strictly for voting. And we need some sort of national ID system for this, some way to prevent people from voting in more than one city, county, state or country.

I recall, after the last election, there was a story about a homeless center that had over a thousand people declaring themselves homeless using the center as a place to pick up a ballot. There was no way to verify that any of these people even existed.

But to confront the rot as it currently exists, I think the most important thing we could do is to eliminate collecting party affiliation for purposes of voter registration. Government records of voter party affiliation is how the last election was corrupted and stolen from Donald Trump.

We get a ballot well before the election. I use it to vet the candidates and write my choices in pencil.

Then I take that with me and go to vote in person.

Oregon has all vote by mail. They cheat. They throw our ballots out. Republicans will never win in these corrupt states.

Washington state now has you check a box on the outside of the envelope to mark if you are Democrat or Republican. Good grief, the cheaters in the post office or at the voters office do not even have to open the envelope to throw it out.

This whole system is wrought with fraud.

Maybe our ballot should have our Voter Registration Number in a Bar Code on our personalized ballot?

I agree, why do we have to tell them our party affiliation? More fraud is why.

The Bureau of Vital Statistics should be informing the Voter Registration office when people are deceased. Where is the cross checking of this? And what about when people move? They are left on the voter rolls on the state they move from.

So much fraud and cheating. It is disgraceful.
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL