Former Obama-era official calls Joe Biden a criminal, says he has evidence first family compromised by China

Sunday, April 16, 2023 by: JD Heyes
Tags: Barack Hussein Obama, Biden crime family, big government, bribery, business deals, China, corruption, crime, deception, deep state, fraud, Hunter Biden, Joe Biden, money laundering, Obama, Obama Administration, selling influence, traitors, treason, Ukraine, Vice President, Whistleblower, White House
4,480VIEWS

(Natural News) The Biden family is facing allegations from a former Obama administration official who claims that when Joe Biden was vice president, he was involved in a “kickback scheme” related to his son Hunter Biden’s foreign business dealings, according to reports this week.
Mike McCormick, a former White House stenographer who served for 15 years, claimed on the Fox News show “Fox & Friends First” that he is willing to testify under oath before the federal grand jury investigating Biden’s son, Hunter Biden’s overseas business dealings. McCormick also accused the FBI of ignoring him, despite his willingness to provide testimony, Fox News reported.
“In February, I went to the FBI and filed one of their tips on their website. If you do that, and you’re lying to them, you go to jail. I’m not lying. I’m telling the truth, and I’m not going to jail,” he said. “Joe Biden is a criminal. He was conducting malfeasance in office to enrich his family. Jake Sullivan is a conspirator in that, and there’s more… Obama officials involved in it, I believe.”
McCormick, who worked with Biden from 2011 to 2017, recounted a conversation he overheard involving the vice president, his aide Jake Sullivan, and the press on Air Force Two prior to a trip to Kyiv, Ukraine on April 21, 2014, Fox News noted.
According to the New York Post, Sullivan, who is the current national security adviser, outlined Biden’s priorities for his trip to Ukraine in a White House transcript, which included U.S. investment in the Ukrainian energy sector just days after Hunter joined the board of Burisma.
“Months later, and well after the trip, Congress allocated $50 million to Ukraine’s energy market,” the news outlet said.
“I’m sitting back there with a tape recorder. Jake Sullivan comes back and somebody asks about fracking. His answer is, well, we’re bringing a lot of American assistance over for fracking. Burisma was the direct beneficiary of that fracking, and that’s what I recorded, and that’s in a White House transcript,” the former stenographer said.
“In the transcript, you don’t know who Jake Sullivan is. It’s a senior administration official. I’m the witness that says Jake Sullivan is the guy who said it and he should be investigated because at the time Hunter Biden was on the board of Burisma and Joe Biden is bringing American taxpayer money to enrich that company and himself and his family,” he added.
According to McCormick, Hunter Biden joined the board of Burisma just three days before Joe Biden’s trip to Ukraine. He alleged that the timeline shows that Biden was sending American money overseas to “enrich” himself and his family.
“If David Weiss (the prosecutor in the Hunter Biden case) can’t have me in front of his grand jury explaining what I know as a witness, that’s a fraudulent grand jury,” McCormack noted further. “It’s a fraudulent use of the American judicial system to cover for Barack Obama and Joe Biden’s crimes in office.”
McCormick has additionally claimed to possess information that directly implicates President Biden and other officials in what he alleges was an influence peddling scheme.
“If I went in there, I would tell them to have Barack Obama called in as a witness because he’s part of the conspiracy. He’s an ex-president. He has to answer who was in charge of this, putting Joe Biden into this role? Did Barack Obama know about it?” McCormick noted in the interview.
“There’s evidence I’ve seen and put in my Substack on April 16th, so two days before Hunter joins, Joe Biden is with Hunter in the West Wing. They have a meeting, and then later that day in the evening, Joe Biden spends a day in the limousine in the back of Barack Obama’s limousine in western Pennsylvania,” he noted further.
WATCH:

Video at the Page Link

Sources include:
FoxNews.com
ConservativeBrief.com

Former Obama-era official calls Joe Biden a criminal, says he has evidence first family compromised by China – NaturalNews.com