Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Fox News ACORN Bailout Update

Fox News is reporting right now that even after all the negotiations, the provision for ACORN is still in the bailout bill.

THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS!!!
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I don't see anything on NumbersUSA about this. We need to fight this in case this Bailout bill gets passed.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I heard it tinybob. We can still call and fill voice mails with objections to ACORN receiving any bailout funds as we oppose the bailout in general . The very people who are the problem and who threaten our voting system, unfairly receiving favoritism again. La Raza, all of these pandering groups, trying to again benefit from hurting the American people.

Ephesians 4:32
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Criminals everywhere,(mostly in d.c.)call or write every hour if necsasary.WAKE UP AMERICA

April
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    I heard it tinybob. We can still call and fill voice mails with objections to ACORN receiving any bailout funds as we oppose the bailout in general . The very people who are the problem and who threaten our voting system, unfairly receiving favoritism again. La Raza, all of these pandering groups, trying to again benefit from hurting the American people.

CALL CALL CALL FAX FAX FAX EMAIL EMAIL EMAIL!!! ROAR UNTIL THEY GET IT THOOUGH THEIR HEADS!!!

As of 12:53 pm Pacific time, Congressman says on FOX NEWS that La Raza is still part of the bailout!!!
    Ron Paul in 2011 "[...]no amnesty should be granted. Maybe a 'green card' with an asterisk should be issued[...]a much better option than deportation."

Quote Originally Posted by GoodOleDays
    As of 12:53 pm Pacific time, Congressman says on FOX NEWS that La Raza is still part of the bailout!!!
    THIS REALLY MAKES ME SICK! Why doesnt LaRaza EVER use any of their own damn money? I am not an Hispanic and I dont want my tax dollars going to Hispanics only.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

April
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodOleDays
    TIME TO STOP THE INSANITY!!!! WE NEED TO SCREAM AT THE TOP OR OUR LUNGS NO BAIL OUT!!!

Keep this protest going all week-end! Email, call, and fax until they get the message! These crooks are all looking right over the tops of heads and ignoring our voices.

Go to congress.org and see what others are saying across this country.

Aw April, the little boxing kitty is ready to do some serious work today.

Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast