Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    Aw April, the little boxing kitty is ready to do some serious work today.

Ephesians 4:32
    YEP WE HAVE BEEN AT IT SINCE EARLY THIS MORNING AND WE ARE GOING TO BLAST AND BOX THEM ALL WEEKEND!!!

Thanks for letting us know. I'm going to work on this some more this evening! This is just crazy that this is how we have to spend our time, screaming at politicians. What is wrong with them?!

April
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynne
    Thanks for letting us know. I'm going to work on this some more this evening! This is just crazy that this is how we have to spend our time, screaming at politicians. What is wrong with them?!
    They are used to walking on us, now we have to train them that WE ARE NOT GOING TO ALLOW THAT!

Alert on ACORN in the bailout bill:

Watching FOX and Congressman Mike Pence says that" this is a big 'Slush" fund."

"A crude power grab says another. It (ACORN) is still in the bill." The Christmas tree is getting decorated with lots of ornaments.

You can email americasnewsroom@foxnews.com to leave comments. They are reading some now.

Ephesians 4:32
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It's 2:17pm over here in California. I just left Senator Barbara Boxer a voicemail saying NO to any sort of bailout. Of course the line for Senator Feinstein is constanly busy. What, people are tying up the line on Saturday? I then called her office in San Francisco and the voicemail was full. I called my Representative Adam Schiff and was able to leave him a voicemail as well. I also said that EVERYONE that I've talked to at work, and family and friends are all against any sort of bailout.

I've been having a hard time getting through, too. The White House Comment line is not even accepting voice mail. Cowards.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Saw this on a forum, found it pretty disturbing.

Posted 27 September 2008 01:05 AM
    Don't know whether this has came out or not in print, but there are reports out of Washington that are saying that the Admin and Congress have known for about a year that Wall Street would need bailing out. It came on faster than they expected but that is why they got together the info so quick. They had been working on it all along. Yet somehow they just told us and now act like we need to scramble.

Also earlier today, info from the House Republicans who have been balking at the bailout said part of the problem is the Democrats are pushing for 20% of the profits (if we ever make any money back) to go to ACORN, the community organization that Obama worked for as an lawyer and organizer to get Fannie and Freddie to give loans to low income families.. They are one of the democrats largest special interest groups and one of the major problems in the failure of those organizations.

Will be interesting to see if these things are probed to let the American public know how bad both parties are currently screwing us.
    http://forums.the-dispatch.com/eve/foru ... 4881006777

April
    Quote Originally Posted by alexcastro
    It's 2:17pm over here in California. I just left Senator Barbara Boxer a voicemail saying NO to any sort of bailout. Of course the line for Senator Feinstein is constanly busy. What, people are tying up the line on Saturday? I then called her office in San Francisco and the voicemail was full. I called my Representative Adam Schiff and was able to leave him a voicemail as well. I also said that EVERYONE that I've talked to at work, and family and friends are all against any sort of bailout.
    I am running into some full voice mails as well. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12