Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

France-Drunken Blind Driver Arrested

Blind driver arrested in France
    August 24, 2008

A BLIND journalist has been given a month's suspended jail sentence and fined more than $920 by a French court for driving while drunk and without a licence.

The owner of the car, who was also drunk as he sat next to the blind man in the vehicle, was given the same sentence.

He also had his licence suspended for five months.

The escapade happened in the town of Nancy, in north-eastern France.

The pair were arrested on a country road in the early hours of the morning after police spotted their car driving erratically at a very low speed.

http://www.smh.com.au/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

LOL....funny. Blind drunk driver getting directions from a drunk sighted passenger. Maybe I shouldn't laugh but it is funny.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

OK- for a minute, I thought the guy was "blind drunk", and not actually blind and drunk!

Wow!

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    OK- for a minute, I thought the guy was "blind drunk", and not actually blind and drunk!

Wow!
    ditto

A blind man guided by a 'blind drunk'.
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

I started thinking about that and fixed it so it is drunken blind driver now.
    Thanks.