Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

FRC Action Summit: Newt Gingrich

FRC Action Summit: Newt Gingrich
    posted at 1:50 pm on September 12, 2008 by Ed Morrissey

The former Speaker and current American Solutions chair Newt Gingrich received the most enthusiastic welcome of the conference. He started off by attacking Charles Gibson for his rather dumb question about Sarah Palin’s reference to God’s will, the second speaker to do so today. Gingrich uses it to make an argument about how disengaged from American culture the mainstream media has become.

Gingrich talked about the fundamental ties between the idea of a Creator and individual, inalienable freedoms. He also recalled the words of John Kennedy and Franklin Delano Roosevelt in tying liberty to a faith in God. Gingrich asked the crowd how the media would react if Palin merely quoted Kennedy in his exhortation to America that we strive to do God’s will, or his emphasis that our liberties come “from the hand of Godâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Gingrich gave another example of how badly the Left understands religion in the lives of Americans. The Democratic Representative who stood on the House floor and compared Barack Obama to Jesus Christ had no idea how offensive that statement would be to Christians. He probably doesn’t realize that the comparison of Palin to Pontius Pilate is less offensive.
    I saw the actual clip of him saying that. DISGUSTING.

Palin poses two threats to the Left. The first is existential; she shatters the ability of hard-Left political feminism to define the boundaries of women in the public sphere.
    This is true. If I believe as the women in the left do then I'm accepted. If I don't, not only am I not accepted, I'm not tolerated but the people profess to be the most tolerant and compassionate of people on the planet. Well, we know for a long time that just isn't true and this goes to punctuate the difference between what they say and how they act.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Gingrich is a has been and a sell out as well. He is part of the reason REAL REPUBLICANS are fighting for this country.

Now, the two party system has nothing to offer but PCism, that is why
    this election is just plain stupid.

The two parties bickering over and fighting over the very same issues.

First Obama's hope was nothing but shallow and giving hope to people as Rush Limbough said is giving nothing.

Now with Sarah Palin, the republicans have that same hope, hoping McCain will drop dead or HOPING that the REAL REPUBLICANS can get back to office in 4 years. Nothing but hope has revived these people.

Its the same issue but listen at both sides lambaste eachother, it really is quite stupid and funny at the same time.

Then we have the EXPIRIENCE factor, Obama = None, Palin = None.
    And we have the brain washed public thinking there is a difference here and the two parties bickering like 12 year olds. The end result is the same = NO EXPIRIENCE.

Now the kicker is how the PCism has taken these very same deals and flipped them on everyone and they are to blind to see the differnce or what has happened. I didn't like McCain before Palin and I don't like him after Palin. I like Palin but only if we could get McCain out of there but I can't and won't stand for 4 years of McCain because he is more of the same, NW order type and in 4 years we'll be history if him or Obama win becuase they are on the same team, both democrats.

All the Democrats say they want a new foriegn policy, yet who do they think has been running our foriegn policy? Joe Biden and the other people Obama want in his cabinet have been running it. That is no change, same old people, the Council on Foriegn Relations will run everything, Obama will be the puppet.

LETS PUT CHUCK BALDWIN IN AND STOP ALL THE PCISM AND JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOL CRAP! LETS GET A LEADER THAT STANDS FOR THE REAL TRUTH AND NOT SOME PC COVER UP LIE!!
    Unless we get those criminals & make them pay for what they have done to our country and the lawlessness they have sponsored, we are just another Mexico ourselves!

Now the kicker is how the PCism has taken these very same deals and flipped them on everyone and they are to blind to see the differnce or what has happened. I didn't like McCain before Palin and I don't like him after Palin. I like Palin but only if we could get McCain out of there but I can't and won't stand for 4 years of McCain because he is more of the same, NW order type and in 4 years we'll be history if him or Obama win becuase they are on the same team, both democrats

I have a newsflash for you. You'll have to "stand for" one of them. A third party candidate is NOT going to win, even if you and I want it. We'll have to "stand for" one or the either of the two main candidates now. So its pick your poison. Leprosy or cancer.

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Now the kicker is how the PCism has taken these very same deals and flipped them on everyone and they are to blind to see the differnce or what has happened. I didn't like McCain before Palin and I don't like him after Palin. I like Palin but only if we could get McCain out of there but I can't and won't stand for 4 years of McCain because he is more of the same, NW order type and in 4 years we'll be history if him or Obama win becuase they are on the same team, both democrats

I have a newsflash for you. You'll have to "stand for" one of them. A third party candidate is NOT going to win, even if you and I want it. We'll have to "stand for" one or the either of the two main candidates now. So its pick your poison. Leprosy or cancer.
    I know what Chexfive is talking about. I lost all respect for this man. first he cheated on his wife(wondered why he didn't have much to say about slime of Clinton) and then he shows up on tv with Nancy Pelosi. I dislike him so much. However, I do see the danger of Obama becoming president.

I might have to live with one of the the two crooks, but I will never vote for either one of them, I won't support a traitor to my country and the constitution of the Untied States.

Voting for one of these two is a wasted vote, becuase nothing will change for the better. And if I can't contribute to a better America, then I may as well not vote at all.

But, I will be voting for Chuck Baldwin, all the other brain washed lambs can vote for the traitors and they can keep whining for the next 4 years about how crappy everything is. Vote for the traitors and you will get traitors, don't expect your country to get back to REAL AMERICAN VALUES, you desrve what you vote for.
    Unless we get those criminals & make them pay for what they have done to our country and the lawlessness they have sponsored, we are just another Mexico ourselves!