Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Freedom of Choice Act Could Close Faith-Based Hospitals

Faith-Based Hospitals Could Close If Obama Signs Freedom of Choice Act

Monday, December 01, 2008

By Penny Starr, Senior Staff Writer

(CNSNews.com) – Now that Barack Obama has been elected president, pro-life and pro-abortion groups are waiting to see if he will keep his campaign promise to sign the Freedom of Choice Act (FOCA) into law and if faith-based hospitals and health care facilities will be forced to perform abortions or risk losing federal funding – a loss that could result in some health care providers closing their doors.

“Well, the first thing I’d do as president is sign the Freedom of Choice Act,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I wonder if all those Catholics out their are going to regret their decision for voting for Obama or will they just fight it out with their church or abandon their religion? It has to give somewhere I think the Catholic church realizes that it has to have the Pope to make abortion OK to satisfy everyone so they don't leave the church in masses. It seems that more Catholics in the us voted for obama than McCain so they must believe him over what their religion dictates otherwise they are just a bunch of frauds that really don't believe in anything.
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!