Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

OMG..no comment!

Moving to other topic's not seeing any illegals here!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    I can't even comment other than to say, there is a global mental crack up.

crazybird wrote:
    Thank God I'm old.........this is insane
    I agree with you crazybird.

Psalm 91
    Now wait just a minute here, neither one of you is that old!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thus he amalgamated the concepts of preference for minorities in job hiring with that of the need for the French to intermarry racially.
    THIS IS MADNESS. Has the entire world gone crazy or what? I cant believe I am actually reading something like this.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Time for the French citizens to give Sarkozy the boot in their next election.

Who wants to be told who to marry??? He sounds like a dictator.

I don't think the melting pot idea is working too well over in Europe.

Did you see the union strikes over in France? I don't think his comment is going to go over very well considering jobs are being lost.

French on Strike
    http://www.thetrumpet.com/index.php?q=5901.4257.0.0
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    It's all coming your way America ... I am forwarding this to all my friends and family (Thanks for posting)

The French!

Arizonablues, thank you for your post and welcome !

It seems the Communists are running everything worldwide and will not rest until Westerners are totally eliminated . I do not see China, Japan and other Asian cultures being in this self destruction mode.

I remember the NWO does not want people to marry but move around like nomads. My guess the people behind this are living on the feudal level and anyone higher is a threat.
    Thomas Jefferson said: When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty !

Next they will want to start arranging our marriages ...can you imagine
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Remember the 2000 Census and its psychotic fixation with race; they wanted you to answer questions like are you 25% native American, 10% Asian, 50% White. etc. They were hoping to identify the locations where the majority of people were white. Just like the Nazis and their "race scientists".

The academics and government officials (time wasters) who get into this evil practice must believe it makes them better than everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by millere
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Remember the 2000 Census and its psychotic fixation with race; they wanted you to answer questions like are you 25% native American, 10% Asian, 50% White. etc. They were hoping to identify the locations where the majority of people were white. Just like the Nazis and their "race scientists".

The academics and government officials (time wasters) who get into this evil practice must believe it makes them better than everyone else.
    They are pretty unbliveable!! aren't they!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123