Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Fully Vaccinated US Defense Secretary Who Pushed Vaccine Mandates Is Infected With Co

Fully Vaccinated US Defense Secretary Who Pushed Vaccine Mandates Is Infected With Covid-19

by Anthony T11 hours ago11 hours ago
    23 comments 1.9k views

What goes around comes around…
    US Defense Secretary LLoyd Austin who last year issued a vaccine mandate amongst all service members has just been infected with Covid-19 despite being fully vaccinated.
    That’s not all though, Austin reportedly got the booster shot in October, so even with three jabs Austin still got Covid-19.

After Austin’s infection the Department of Defense should allow all of the US Armed Force members who were discharged for not getting vaccinated back into the military because it’s obvious these vaccine are not preventing anything.
    Trending: “DEW” Attack Suspected In Unprecedented Colorado Fires

A report by the Pentagon announced that there has been over 206 Marines who will now be discharged for refusing to be vaccinated and over a thousand more are set to be removed if their medical exemptions are disapproved.

Disclose.tv
    @disclosetv

JUST IN - Fully vaccinated US Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin infected with
    #COVID19, experiencing symptoms.

7:42 PM · Jan 2, 2022

Take a look at Austin’s attire and despite of all his protection he still got Covid:

Dr. Eli David
    @DrEliDavid

Breaking: Fully vaccinated, fully masked and fully shielded US Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin tested positive for Covid

10:58 PM · Jan 2, 2022

Ben Owen
    @hrkbenowen

BREAKING NEWS: The Marine Corps kicked out 206 Marines for not getting the covid vaccination.

10:46 PM · Dec 30, 2021

Yahoo News had more details to share:
    U.S. Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin said he tested positive for COVID-19 on Sunday with mild symptoms and would attend meetings virtually as he quarantined at home for the next five days.
    News of Austin’s positive test comes after the Pentagon last week tightened restrictions at its headquarters over concern about the highly transmissible Omicron variant that has led to a sharp increase in COVID-19 infections throughout the world.

Austin, who is fully vaccinated and received a booster in early October, said in a statement he last met President Joe Biden on Dec. 21, more than a week before he started experiencing symptoms.
    “As my doctor made clear to me, my fully vaccinated status — and the booster I received in early October — have rendered the infection much more mild than it would otherwise have been,” Austin added.

Susan St. James
    @SusanStJames3_

Lloyd Austin just tested positive for covid. Was he not wearing his two masks and face shield?

9:19 PM · Jan 2, 2022

Fox News covered the story too:

Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin has tested positive for the coronavirus on Sunday after experiencing symptoms of the virus while at home on leave.
    In an emailed statement released Sunday night, Austin said that he is fully vaccinated and received his booster shot in October, which he says has made the infection “much more mild.”
    “As my doctor made clear to me, my fully vaccinated status — and the booster I received in early October — have rendered the infection much more mild than it would otherwise have been. And I am grateful for that,” Austin said.

The Secretary of Defense says that his symptoms are “mild” and he’s following directions from his physician.
    Austin said his last meeting with President Biden was on Dec. 21, which is “more than a week” before experiencing any coronavirus symptoms.

Patrick Brauckmann
    @vonbrauckmann

Secretary of Defence Lloyd Austin, who is triple vaccinated, has tested positive for Covid.

9:46 PM · Jan 2, 2022

Fully Vaccinated US Defense Secretary Who Pushed Vaccine Mandates Is Infected With Covid-19 (welovetrump.com)

If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

trying for that Darth Vader look

Last edited by Airbornesapper07; 01-04-2022 at 02:02 PM.
    If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

US DEFENCE SECRETARY TESTS COVID-POSITIVE

Sky News Australia