Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

"FURIOUS" 500 STRANDED Abandoning Americans in Afghanistan

“Furious at Our Government’s Delays and Inaction”...Dem Senator Scorches Biden Over Abandoning Americans in Afghanistan

By Leisa Audette | Sep 6, 2021

Democrat Senator Dick Blumenthal has had it with the inept Biden administration and is speaking out about the disaster in Afghanistan. When loyal Democrats like Blumenthal are calling Biden out, it’s bad. He just released a statement saying he’s “furious at our government’s delays and inaction.”

Blumenthal demanded that the White House do everything in their power to get Americans safely out of Afghanistan:
    “My staff and I have worked night and day to secure the safe passage of two planes waiting in Mazar-e-Sharif to take American citizens, at-risk Afghan allies, and their families to safety. My office joined forces in this humanitarian mission with an incredible coalition of advocates – NGOs, former service members, and journalists – to try and evacuate our fellow citizens and Afghan allies. I haven’t yet spoken publicly about these efforts because we were worried that heightened attention would only escalate tensions and put these people at greater risk of being targeted.
    “I have been deeply frustrated, even furious, at our government’s delay and inaction. There will be plenty of time to seek accountability for the inexcusable bureaucratic red tape that stranded so many of our Afghan allies. For now, my singular focus remains to get these planes in the air and safely to our airbase in Doha, where they have already been cleared to land. I expect the White House and State Department to do everything in their power – absolutely everything – to make this happen. These are American citizens and Afghans who risked everything for our country. We cannot leave them behind.”
    Our previous report on the six planes stranded at the airport in Afghanistan:
    While the Biden administration does everything possible to turn the page on Afghanistan, six planes loaded with evacuees were held at the airport in Afghanistan. A satellite image of the six planes at the airport:

The media and the White House are spinning everything and even discounting the number of Americans still trapped. Reports that the State Department threw up roadblocks that prevented the plains from departing were followed up with reports that the Taliban is holding the people in the planes hostage:
    Mike McCaul (R-TX) spoke with Fox News’s Chris Wallace and sounded the alarm that planes with Americans are currently being held hostage at a Taliban-controlled airport.
    McCaul seemed frustrated with Wallace, who didn’t seem to want to understand that Americans are in danger right now. Wallace replied to McCaul’s assertion that zero Americans have gotten out of Afghanistan by saying, ‘I’m sorry, the answer to your question is zero?’
    McCaul enlightens Wallace by telling him that there are 6 airplanes at the airport that the Taliban won’t let out. The Taliban is making demands before the hundreds of people can leave.
    Sooo…The answer is ZERO Americans have gotten out of Afghanistan since the withdrawal.

(4046) Mike McCaul (R-TX) says planes with Americans currently held hostage at Taliban controlled airport - YouTube

CBS has confirmed the news of the hostage situation:

Ruffini
    @EenaRuffini

New: CBS has learned multiple flights are being held on the ground at the Mazar-i-Sharif airport in Northern Afghanistan... by the Taliban. 1/

10:54 AM · Sep 5, 2021

Peter J. Hasson
    @peterjhasson
    ·
    Sep 5, 2021

Replying to @peterjhassonMilitary command over Al Udeid Air Base in Doha, Qatar, have informed those seeking clearance to land that they must first go through the State Department to gain approval, an email reviewed by Fox News shows

State Dept blocking private rescue flights from leaving Afghanistan, organizers say: 'Blood is on...
    Fox News has learned from individuals engaged in the ongoing private rescue efforts of those abandoned in Afghanistan by the Biden administration that the State Department has been putting up...
    foxnews.com

Peter J. Hasson
    @peterjhasson

Dem @SenBlumenthal with a scorching assessment of Biden admin's handling of grounded flights: "I have been deeply frustrated, even furious, at our government’s delay and inaction."

2:30 PM · Sep 6, 2021

Another frightening situation that Biden has gotten America into.

Ruffini
    @EenaRuffini
    ·
    Sep 5, 2021

Replying to @EenaRuffiniAn email from the State Department to members of congress -- and viewed by CBS -- acknowledged that charter flights are still on the ground at the Mazar-i-Sharif airstrip and have permission to land in Doha "if and when the Taliban agrees to takeoff. 2/

Ruffini
    @EenaRuffini

"The Taliban is basically holding them hostage to get more out of the Americans," a senior congressional source told CBS News. 3/

10:54 AM · Sep 5, 2021

The Biden Chief of Staff admits there is no plan to get Americans out of Afghanistan:

(4046) Biden Chief Of Staff Doesn’t Outline Any Plan To Evacuate Abandoned Americans In Afghanistan - YouTube
    he Biden regime refuses to come clean with the American people, but the American people deserve answers.
    “Furious at Our Government’s Delays and Inaction”...Dem Senator Scorches Biden Over Abandoning Americans in Afghanistan (100percentfedup.com)
    If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Simpletons led by the King Simpleton
    If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)