Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

George W. Bush Resume

George W. Bush Resume

Past work experience:
    Ran for congress and lost.
    Produced a Hollywood slasher B movie.
    Bought an oil company, but couldn't find any oil in Texas, company went bankrupt shortly after I sold all my stock.
    Bought the Texas Rangers baseball team in a sweetheart deal that took private land using tax-payer money. Biggest move: Traded Sammy Sosa to the Chicago White Sox.
    With father's help (and his name) was elected Governor of Texas.
    Accomplishments: Changed pollution laws for power and oil companies and made Texas the most polluted state in the Union. For two years in a row, Houston had the most days of high ground-level ozone [correction from viewer JP]. Cut taxes and bankrupted the Texas government to the tune of billions in borrowed money. Set record for most executions by any Governor in American history.
    Became president after losing the popular vote by over 500,000 votes, with the help of my fathers appointments to the Supreme Court and voter fraud committed by brother Jeb and Katherine Harris in Florida.
    Accomplishments as president:
    Attacked and took over two countries.
    Spent the surplus and bankrupted the treasury.
    Shattered record for biggest annual deficit in history.
    Set economic record for most private bankruptcies filed in any 12 month period.
    Set all-time record for biggest drop in the history of the stock market.
    First president in decades to execute a federal prisoner.
    First president in US history to enter office with a criminal record.
    First year in office set the all-time record for most days on vacation by any president in US history.
    After taking the entire month of August off for vacation, presided over the worst security failure in US history.
    Set the record for most campaign fund-raising trips than any other president in US history.
    In my first two years in office over 2.7 million Americans lost their job. No Bush president has ever created one net new job yet.
    Cut unemployment benefits for more out of work Americans than any president in US history.
    Set the all-time record for most foreclosures in a 12 month period.
    Appointed more convicted criminals to administration positions than any president in US history.
    Set the record for the least amount of press conferences than any president since the advent of television.
    Signed more laws and executive orders amending the Constitution than any president in US history.
    Presided over the biggest energy crises in US history and refused to intervene when corruption was revealed.
    Presided over the highest gasoline prices in US history and refused to use the national reserves as past presidents have.
    Cut healthcare benefits for war veterans.
    Set the all-time record for most people worldwide to simultaneously take to the streets to protest me (15 million people), shattering the record for protest against any person in the history of mankind. (http://www.hyperreal.org/~dana/marches/)
    Dissolved more international treaties than any president in US history.
    Most secretive and un-accountable presidency of any in US history.
    Members of cabinet are the richest of any administration in US history. (the 'poorest' multi-millionaire, Condoleeza Rice has an Chevron oil tanker named after her).
    First president in US history to have all 50 states of the Union simultaneously go bankrupt.
    Presided over the biggest corporate stock market fraud of any market in any country in the history of the world.
    First president in US history to order a US attack and military occupation of a sovereign nation.
    Created the largest government department bureaucracy in the history of the United States.
    Set the all-time record for biggest annual budget spending increases, more than any president in US history.
    First president in US history to have the United Nations remove the US from the Human Rights Commission.
    First president in US history to have the United Nations remove the US from the elections monitoring board.
    Removed more checks and balances, and have the least amount of congressional oversight than any presidential administration in US history.
    Rendered the entire United Nations irrelevant.
    Withdrew from the World Court of Law. -- corrected by a viewer who commented that Bush withdrew our signature from the ICC, the International Criminal Court, which is a different body than the "World Court" or ICJ.
    Refused to allow inspectors access to US prisoners of war and by default no longer abide by the Geneva Conventions.
    First president in US history to refuse United Nations election inspectors (during the 2002 US elections).
    All-time US (and world) record holder for most corporate campaign donations.
    My biggest life-time campaign contributor presided over one of the largest corporate bankruptcy frauds in world history (Kenneth Lay, former CEO of Enron Corporation).
    Spent more money on polls and focus groups than any president in US history.
    First president in US history to unilaterally attack a sovereign nation against the will of the United Nations and the world community.
    First president to run and hide when the US came under attack (and then lied saying the enemy had the code to Air Force 1)
    First US president to establish a secret shadow government.
    Took the biggest world sympathy for the US after 911, and in less than a year made the US the most resented country in the world (possibly the biggest diplomatic failure in US and world history).
    With a policy of 'dis-engagement' created the most hostile Israeli-Palestine relations in at least 30 years.
    First US president in history to have a majority of the people of Europe (71%) view my presidency as the biggest threat to world peace and stability. Many people consider me a bigger threat to world peace than Saddam.
    First US president in history to have the people of South Korea more threatened by the US than their immediate neighbor, North Korea.
    Changed US policy to allow convicted criminals to be awarded government contracts.
    Set all-time record for number of administration appointees who violated US law by not selling huge investments in corporations bidding for government contracts.
    Failed to fulfill my pledge to get Osama Bin Laden 'dead or alive'.
    Failed to capture the anthrax killer who tried to murder the leaders of our country at the United States Capitol building. After 18 months I have no leads and zero suspects.
    In the 18 months following the 911 attacks, successfully prevented any public investigation into the biggest security failure in the history of the United States.
    Removed more freedoms and civil liberties for Americans than any other president in US history.
    In a little over two years created the most divided country in decades, possibly the most divided the US has ever been since the civil war.
    Entered office with the strongest economy in US history and in less than two years turned every single economic category heading straight down.

Records and References:

At least one conviction for drunk driving in Maine (Texas driving record has been erased and is not available). I was arrested in Kennebunkport, Maine, in 1976 for driving under the influence of alcohol. I pled guilty, paid a fine, and had my driver's license suspended for 30 days. My Texas driving record has been "lost" and is not available.--updated by Dave from IN
    AWOL from National Guard and Deserted the military during a time of war. I joined the Texas Air National Guard and went AWOL.
    Refused to take drug test or even answer any questions about drug use.
    All records of my tenure as governor of Texas have been spirited away to my father's library, sealed in secrecy and un-available for public view.
    All records of any SEC investigations into my insider trading or bankrupt companies are sealed in secrecy and un-available for public view.
    All minutes of meetings for any public corporation I served on the board are sealed in secrecy and un-available for public view.
    Any records or minutes from meetings I (or my VP) attended regarding public energy policy are sealed in secrecy and un-available for public review.

For personal references please speak to my daddy or uncler James Baker (They can be reached at their offices of the Carlyle Group for war-profiteering.)

http://www.topplebush.com/bushresume.shtml
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

George W. Bush's Resume "Expanded"

Past work experience:

Responsible for the execution of at least one mentally ill prisoner (Terry Washington) while Governor of TX.[1]
    Executed 150 men and two women while Governor of TX, a record unmatched in modern times.[1]
    As Governor of Texas, very likely several innocent people were executed in TX because of inadequate clemency policies.[1]
    Successfully hid my record of cocaine use and abuse in Texas from reporters trying to uncover this information.
    In the summer of 1974 worked for a CIA-connected airline named Alaska International Air, sited in Alaska which was later suspected by the Iran Contra Commission of being involved in CIA drug trafficking in support of the Contras. [3]--from Rosamond F., a viewer in CA
    While general managing partner of the Texas Rangers I was aware that the players were using performance-enhancing drugs but did nothing about it.[4]

Sat by in the pocket of the NRA aware that the House wouldn't renew the 1994 ban on assault weapons.
    Worked to exempt the firearms industry from lawsuits.
    Deliberately withheld the cost of the Iraq war (supplemental war appropriations) hoping to get a $726-billion tax cut approved first. The House bit but the Senate did not.
    Helped to create 9-million unemployed and made the jobless rate soar above 6%.
    Would have allowed unemployment benefits to run out if it weren't for the Democrats.
    Awarded a no-bid large contract to Halliburton, a company notorious for ripping off the government and tied to Cheney.
    Put John Poindexter, convicted on five felony counts for his role in Iran-contra, in charge of the Information Awareness Office, where he will be collecting and mining data on 300 million Americans, assuring that no one will have any semblance of privacy anymore.
    When taking office, the 10-year budget projection showed a surplus of 5.6 trillion. As a result of mostly my first round of tax cuts this surplus was whittled down to $1 trillion. Then with my second round of tax cuts and my war in Iraq, the 10-year projection is a deficit of $4 trillion. In other words, $9.6 trillion of taxpayer's money has been shifted to the most wealthy US residents and corporations--reported by former Nixon Secretary of Commerce, Peter Peterson, to New York Times staff and reported by Thomas Friedman. [editors note: The Congressional Budget Office estimated the deficit over 10 years to be $1.4 trillion as reported by AP on 8-26-03]
    Quashed a major global warming report from the EPA that warned of the dangers industrial and automotive pollution present to the environment. Heavily edited the final report, deleting references to scientific studies that showed a link between smokestack and tailpipe pollution and global warming.
    Allowed the number of Americans with no health insurance to reach crisis proportions. In 2001 and 2002, 74.7 million Americans went without health insurance at some point. In 2001, 41.2 million Americans had no insurance for the entire year.
    Placed hundreds of thousands of lives at risk this winter by cutting a program that helps low-income families pay the cost of heating their homes. More than 4.6 million low-income families and seniors depend on the Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP) to get them through freezing cold winters and scorching summers.
    Filed briefs with the Supreme Court supporting people who want to overturn the University of Michigan's admission's policies. Instead of supporting policies of American higher education institutions that have produced important increases in minority enrollment, my administration chose to pander to my conservative base, potentially slashing the number of minority students who get admitted to top universities. Mostly failed in this effort too.
    Didn't do anything to try and prevent Westar, a corporation that wanted legislation that would boost its profits and tried to buy what it wanted with campaign contributions, from doing so. This scandal was exposed just about the time Westar was about to get what it paid for in the Energy bill.
    Proposed opening up 20 million acres of national forests to logging and will waive environmental laws with my "Healthy Forests" program.
    Opposed requiring polluters to clean up their own messes at toxic waste sites--unlike Presidents Ronald Reagan, George H.W. Bush and Bill Clinton. Begun to use taxpayer money to pay for the mess of corporate polluters and to cut back overall on cleaning up existing sites.
    Cut enforcement for key environmental programs through steadily slashing budgets.
    Proposed the "Clear Skies" initiative, which would weaken public health protections of the current Clean Air Act, while replacing them with insufficient standards and increasing toxic emissions like mercury and sulfur.
    Targeted a series of complex regulations that barely register on the American public's radar screen to drastically reduce clean air and water protections, and increase industry exploitation of public lands.
    Last July [2002], in response to allegations by anti-choice activists about a connection between U.N. funds and coercive abortion policies around China's "one family, one child" population control policy, my Administration withheld $34 million for family planning programs in all countries through the U.N. Population Fund (UNFPA). It's devastating to many countries that count on UNFPA programs. It's estimated the loss of this funding will lead to two million unintended pregnancies, nearly 800,000 abortions, 4,700 maternal deaths and 77,000 infant and child deaths each year. [2]--from Working Assets
    Records and References:
    Atlantic, July/August 2003, Texas Executions of Mentally Ill Under Bush, by Alan Berlow, pp. 91-.
    Both U.S. and British fact-finding missions have found no evidence of a link between U.N. family planning funds and abortion or forced sterilization in China.--Working Assets.
    Bush working for Alaska International Air reported by Jo Thomas, The New York Times, October 21, 2000.
    Book by former baseball star, Jose Canseco called: "Juiced: Wild Times, Rampant 'Roids, Smash Hits, and How Baseball Got Big," as reported by New York Daily News, Feb. 5, 2005.

http://www.topplebush.com/bushresume2.shtml
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Past work experience:

Record of successes in education as Governor of Texas was grossly inaccurate too. Houston, the most frequently praised district, is being monitored by the state after an audit showed that more than half of the 5,500 students who left school in the 2000-2003 year should have been counted as dropouts, but were not.

Made many high profile speeches, including one in my 2002 State of the Union address, to call on citizens to commit to volunteerism and community service. Yet hypocritically, my Administration and Congress are slashing the budget for AmeriCorps by 58%. The program is short by so much money that there will be approximately 20,000 fewer slots available this year. Newsweek reports that ³with a measly $185 million supplemental appropriation (about one half of 1 percent of the latest tax cut)² the program could fully fund the 50,000 slots in place last year. [1]
    Personal bankruptcy filings for year ending June 30, 2003 were 1,613,097, up 10% from previous year. [2]-- submitted by one of our viewers
    Made sure the Environmental Protection Agency gave New Yorkers misleading assurances that there was no health risk from the debris-laden air after the World Trade Center collapse. [3]-- submitted by one of our viewers
    Restricted stem cell research funding to lines already extracted from embryos thereby severely limiting scientists' in their efforts to find cures for many diseases or developing new stem cell lines. [4]-- submitted by one of our viewers
    Relaxed the clean air rules August 03 to allow thousands of industrial plants to make upgrades without installing pollution controls. It's the most far-reaching environmental actions I have signed. It will allow thousands of power plants, refineries, pulp and paper mills, chemical plants and other industrial facilities to make extensive upgrades that increase pollutants without having to install new antipollution devices. Attorney General Thomas F. Reilly of Massachusetts, which is also going to court to stop the rule, said: "The Bush administration is giving the green light to major industrial plant operators to spew millions of tons more in air pollution without being held accountable." [5] --submitted by Karen Seavey, one of our viewers
    The following week, after easing the restrictions on air pollution rules for older power plants allowing more than 500 of these plants to upgrade without adding pollution control devices, two of my EPA officials, who actively worked for this rule change, both took private sector jobs with companies that benefited from this rule change. John Pemberton is joining Southern Co. in Atlanta, the nation's number two top polluting utility, and Ed Krenik already joined Bracewell & Patterson, a D.C. law firm that actively lobbied on behalf of several utilities.
    On August 27, 2003 limited the pay increase for many federal workers next January (2004) to 2 percent -- well below the 15 percent some employees would have been entitled to receive citing 9/11 as a reason.
    Reversed 1998 Clinton Administration EPA position that regulated carbon dioxide emissions, the chief cause of global warming, as a pollutant. Now that the EPA can't regulate these emissions, cars and plants won't have to undergo improvements to cut down on this gas. [6]-- submitted by one of our viewers
    Inspired more protest web sites than any previous president, Republican or Democrat.--submitted by Nate, one of our viewers [Editor note: In fairness only Clinton and this Bush were presidents during a time of high internet usage]
    The Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) announced settlements on August 29, 2003 with energy companies (my buddies at Enron) accused of manipulating markets during the California energy crisis. For bilking CA to the tune of approx. $8.9 billion dollars in excess charges the amount of the settlement was ONLY a bit over $1 million. Translated further: Each CA resident lost $250 but will now get $.03 cents back. Furthermore the Republican controlled commission wouldn't allow CA to negate the long term contracts they had to sign because of this manipulated energy shortage. [7]
    Proposed an educational budget which would cut $200 million from my "No Child Left Behind Act. Many programs will now be cut that I promised the voters when I ran for office. Obviously just another lie. [8]
    Proposed changes to overtime provisions of the Fair Labor Standards Act, which could substantially reduce the amount of overtime pay available to certain white collar workers.[Editor's note: So far the Dems in the Senate have blocked this]
    Received a grade of "F" in July from the bi-partisan, fiscally savvy, mainstream group, Concord Coalition, in their report titled: "Fiscal Responsibility." [9]
    Violated campaign promises by spending surplus social security revenue.
    Nearly 1.4 million MORE people in the United States fell into poverty in 2002--almost half of them children. About 12.4 percent of the population or nearly 34.8 million people lived in poverty during 2002 up from 16.4 percent, or about 11.5 million in 2001 according to Census Bureau survey. [10]
    Failed to plan for a post-Saddam Iraq and the search for weapons of mass destruction.
    My administration has diluted and weakened environmental rules on these: emissions that cause global warming, air pollution from old coal-fired power plants, ballast water on ships contaminated with foreign species of plants and animals, sales of land tainted with PCBs, drilling for oil and gas on federal land, and scientific studies that underpin federal regulation. [11]
    Cut $8 billion from the promised funds for education.
    Nearly half of all taxpayers get less than $100. And 31% of all taxpayers get nothing at all from my tax cuts.
    Pushed for $1 billion less than authorized by Congress (and promoted by myself for AIDs funding to Africa), which effectively blocks 1 million people from treatment and nearly 2.5 million new HIV infections that could be avoided.
    The third part of my EPA's pre-Labor Day 2003 giveaway of health protections offers a free pass to chemical companies that have been mysteriously "losing" huge amounts of toxic mercury.This missing mercury is "probably" released into the air. But rather than forcing the companies to find out and to prevent leaks and emissions into the environment, my team simply called the problem "an enigma" and issued a weak standard that applies only to a tiny fraction of the mercury these plants lose. [12]
    Against abortion, but cut money for family planning and contraception.--submitted by one of our viewers
    Instead of using revenues from Iraqi oil to finance reconstruction, as my White House predicted before the war, my Administration now is asking for more than $900 million to import oil, propane, diesel and gasoline to the beleaguered country.--from the daily.misleader.org, 9/23/03
    Appealed for aid in the reconstruction of Iraq to the United Nations, the same body I dismissed a year ago as nearly "irrelevant" for failing to support my war against Saddam Hussein.--from the daily.misleader.org, 9/24/03
    My anti-abortion policy has forced family planning clinics in poor countries to close, leaving some communities without any healthcare. [13]
    A full investigation of me and my staff for the alleged leak of classified information regarding the identity of an undercover CIA agent is being undertaken by the Justice Department. [14]
    Signed into law a bill containing the Ferency Amendment, which makes it easier for appeals courts to lengthen sentences imposed by judges that are shorter than federal guidelines. This will set up a "soft on justice" blacklist of many judges who would normally be doing an excellent job imposing sentences using their judicial discretion. [15]
    The number of Americans without health insurance jumped to 43.6 million in the last year, the largest single increase in the last decade. [16]
    On nearly every count my claims about Iraq's weapons program have proven to be unfounded. A lengthy $300 million search by 1,200 U. S.-led inspectors, headed by David Kay, turned up no new evidence that Saddam possessed weapons of mass destruction.--from the daily.misleader.org, 10/8/03
    Even though seven million Iraqis [6 in 10] are unemployed, U. S. sub-contractors are rebuilding the Iraqi infrastructure with cheap migrant labor from South Asia. The use of Asian laborers is at odds with my emphasis on the importance of Iraqis taking on the job themselves.--from the daily.misleader.org, 10/16/03
    Records and References:

Newsweek report by Jonathan Alter on drastic cuts in AmeriCorp funding.
    American Bankruptcy Institute, in Washington Post (Aug. 19, 2003) reports on increase in bankruptcy filings
    8/22/03 AP story by John Helperin reporting White House involvement in getting the EPA to conceal health risks to New Yorkers after 9/11.
    Time Online article on August 20, 2001, called the Bush Decision by Mitch Frank on Bush's stem cell decision.
    NY TIMES, August 28, 2003 report on Bush Administration relaxing the rules to allow plants to avoid installing pollution control during upgrades.
    August 29, 2003 news report on the EPA reversing car emissions stand.
    September 2, 2003 NY Times article titled "Another Friday Outrage" by Paul Krugman on the FERC settlement with the State of CA.
    August 28, 2003, NY Times article called "The Kids Left Behind" by Bob Herbert on Bush's leaving kids behind in his proposed education budget and the problems in the Houston School District.
    September 3, 2003 column by Jack Z. Smith, Ft. Worth Star-Telegram on the Concord Coalition survey.
    AP Washington wire story dated September 3, 2003 on poverty levels based on Census Bureau survey.
    Detroit Free Press Washington staff reporter, Seth Borenstein's September 9, 2003 report on weakened pollution regulations.
    New World Forum article on free pass to chemical companies who lose huge amounts of mercury taken from a National Resource Defense Council article by Dan Lashof, science director of NRDC's climate center.
    Reuters News article titled: U.S. Abortion Policy Closes African Clinics, 9/25/03, by Maggie Fox, Health and Science Correspondent.
    AP story "Justice Probes Leak of CIA Operatives ID" appearing on Yahoo News, September 30, 2003. Also similar story in Washington Post, September 28, 2003, p.A1.
    "Justices on the Blacklist," by Nat Hentoff, The Progressive, October 2003, p.15.
    Washington Post October 1, 2003 story on increase in numbers of Americans without health insurance.

http://www.topplebush.com/bushresume3.shtml

Past work experience:

Set up an offshore tax dodge while on the board of Harken energy.
    As Governor of Texas used my security police to suddently sweep down on a group of peaceful picketers who were on the public sidewalk in front of the governor's mansion -- a sidewalk that historically has been the site of protest. This occurred when launching my presidential run, to prevent these dissenters exposing my environmental record and getting between me and the TV cameras. Got the state police move them to a designated protest zone in a faraway parking lot.

Drafted energy bill in cahoots with lobbyists like Enron that will increase the deficit by $19 billion to provide unnecessary tax breaks and subsidies to utilities, railroads and oil, coal and gas companies--all big donors to my campaign. [1]
    Signed off on a $19 billion farm subsidy program, which went against my promise of "free trade" and stuck consumers with higher prices. [1]
    Gave the "swing state" Pennsylvania steel industries protective tariffs resulting in higher prices for everyone else. [1]
    Got the FDA to relax the rules on making health claims on labels on behalf of the food industry. [1]
    Cleared the way for a Montana silver and copper mining company by scrapping a carefully negotiated settlement for protection of grizzly bears.[1]
    Got the Interior Department to kill a 1997 regulation that limited mining wastes, including cyanide and other chemicals by reverting to an outdated reading of the 1872 Mining Law. [1]
    Cut backs in need-based state aid programs and federal Pell grants prevented 170,000 high school graduates who were the brightest in their classes from going to college because they couldn't afford it. [2]
    Ran an ad campaign (now discontinued) that promoted my Clear Skies initiative to the Hispanic community, a sought-after group of voters, that omitted key information about air pollution that is particularly adverse to Hispanics living in California - from Daily Mis-lead
    Stacked scientific and medical advisory panels with political ideologues and fanatics. With weak credentials and conflicts of interest, they have flooded schools with medically worthless "abstinence-only" programs. They punished HIV/AIDS prevention groups with audits and gagged overseas healthcare workers who receive U.S. funds. - from Intervention Magazine
    The number of U.S. jobs lost has swelled to over 3.2 million since taking office. [3]
    Broke the all time budget deficit record when the deficit hit 374.2 billion in 2003. [4]
    Stopped playing by the rules candidates had voluntarily adhered to since 1976 by refusing to take public money to cap spending and instead opted out relying on private money to spend as much as possible. Now the system for campaign spending has been seriously undermined and big money threatens to play a more pivotal role in forthcoming elections. [5]
    During my administration funding for Homeland Security and the Iraq occupation are coming at the expense of public safety and municipal leaders are facing cuts of $1 bn. in annual federal money for community policing. [6]
    Trying to block a court ordered award of nearly $1 bn. in damages to 17 U.S. combat veteran POWs from the Gulf War. [7]
    My administration is being sued by 13 states and more than 20 cities seeking to block changes to the Clean Air Act contending that the new rules would weaken air quality and threaten public health. [8]
    Overturned the 1978 law that required presidential and vice-presidential papers to become public record after 12 years to protect the records of past, current and future top executives but primarily his dad.
    During my administration nearly 3.8 million families were hungry in 2002 to the point that someone in the household skipped meals because the family could not afford them. That is 8.6 percent more families than in 2001, when 3.5 million were hungry, and a 13 percent increase from 2000. [9]
    The Bush Administration's roll back of the Clean Air Act caused the EPA to drop their investigation on 50 of the oldest and dirtiest power plants; many of which had already received notices of violation. - from Kerry campaign
    Provided revised environmental modeling data in order to justify an increase in the allowable level of mercury pollution.- from Daily Mis-lead
    World Trade Organization declared my March 2002 steel tariffs illegal and the European Union is threatening the U.S. with $2.2 billion in retaliatory sanctions if these tariffs are not lifted immediately. [10]
    My Attorney General, John Ashcroft, blacked out half of a 168-page report detailing a poor record of workplace diversity in the Justice Department.
    Released a statement announcing that the Inspector General in Iraq, "shall refrain from initiating, carrying out or completing an audit or investigation or from issuing a subpoena which requires access to sensitive operation plans" due to reasons of national security. The office of the Inspector General traditionally has been responsible for matters relating to the prevention of fraud, waste, and abuse. - from CauseNet
    Supported bill that undermines the entire Medicare program, pushing people into the very HMOs which contribute heavily to Republican lawmakers and barring the government from negotiating for lower drug prices.
    Successfully pressured Congress for new rules that could lead to 8 million Americans losing eligibility for overtime pay, largely white-collar workers earning more than $65,000 a year. More than 644,000 such employees would lose the time-and-a-half pay now required when they work more than 40 hours in a week. - from Salon
    During my term government spending increased more than 27 percent in the previous two fiscal years. In fact, the investor class being reminded of fiscal discipline in Washington is warning that, "The U.S. budget is out of control," as asserted weeks ago by Wall Street investment firm Goldman Sachs & Co.- from Daily Mis-lead
    I've called for mercury emission rules that would reduce mercury to 34 tons by 2010, and 15 tons by 2015, regulations that are "three times less stringent and would take 10 years longer to achieve than reductions critics say are required under the Clean Air Act.- from Daily Mis-lead
    Civil enforcement of pollution laws has plummeted since I took office over three years ago and we have caught and punished far fewer polluters than the previous two administrations. [11]
    The success of my administration's anti-terrorism efforts have been grossly overstated in that of the 6,400 people referred by investigators for criminal charges in the two years since the attack, only 879 were convicted, the median sentence was 14 days and only five people were sentenced to 20 years or more. [12]
    Chose to put the vast majority of the new funding for AIDS programs into programs the US controls and operates, rather than the effective Global Fund.- from Daily Mis-lead
    Sent US troops to Iraq without sufficient body armor to protect themselves. As many as 30,000 soldiers in Iraq are without body armor and are being forced to use '"Vietnam-era flak jackets" that provide insufficient protection from shrapnel and bullets. Military families across the country are so concerned about the president's negligence, that many have felt forced to raise the $1,400 personally to pay for their loved one to have the armor.- from Daily Mis-lead
    Responsible for more military casualties during the first year of the takeover of Iraq than in the 1st year of the Vietnam war.- from a viewer
    Ignored GAO investigation report claiming the USDA and the Food and Drug Administration had been lax in enforcing beef safety regulations intended to protect people from mad cow disease, including those intended to guarantee that cattle feed wasn't contaminated. The GAO report also claimed the FDA's record keeping was so bad it was hard to tell whether these companies were complying with feed bans intended to keep prohibited proteins out of cattle feed. [13]
    The IMF on January 8, 2004 called my huge budget deficits a threat to the global economy by roiling currency markets and driving up interest rates. [14]
    My administration awarded a $1.8 bn. dollar contract to Bechtel National, Inc and Parsons Corp. in partnership, companies whose executives donated thousands of dollars to my campaign and have two top executives serving on White House and Pentagon advisory boards 15]
    Records and References:

Tom Teepen, Atlanta-based Cox Newspaper's columnist, October 17, 2003 column appearing in the Detroit Free Press on "Power of Big Buck Players", referencing deals cut by the Bush Administration to help out key political allies who are also big campaign donors.
    Article in The Nation citing findings from recent Advisory Committee on Student Financial Assistance.
    Bureau of Labor statistics on number of jobs lost as of 10/03.
    Associated Press article of October 21, 2003 on record budget deficit.
    Knight Ridder article by Dick Polman, October 23, 2003 entitled: Election funding system at risk.
    Report from the annual convention of the International Association of Chiefs of Police in Philadelphia on October 24, 2003 on the already noticeable effects of less federal money on public safety.
    Newhouse News Service report by Miles Benson on Bush Administration attempting to block monies awarded to Gulf War POWs, dated 10/27/03.
    AP article of October 28, 2003 titled: States, Cities Sue EPA over New Air Rules.
    Agriculture Department report on the increase in families who went hungry, based on US Census Bureau survey and reported by AP on November 2, 2003.
    Washington Free Press News Services report, November 12, 2003, on World Trade Organization ruling against the Bush steel tariffs.
    December 9, 2003 article titled: In Bush Years, EPA nabs fewer polluters, published in the Detroit Free Press by staff writer Seth Borenstein citing 17 different categories of enforcement activity obtained by Knight-Ridder through the Freedom of Information Act.
    Government records reviewed by Syracuse University's Transactional Records Access Clearinghouse regarding the people held and convicted of terrorism by the US Justice Dept. reported in the Detroit Free Press, Dec. 8, 2003, 4A.
    Detroit Free Press article entitled: Hunt is on for mad cow origin by Seth Borenstein, Washington staff, appearing on December 25, 2003, Sec. 1A.
    IMF Warns US Budget Gaps Endanger World Economy, by Joseph Rebello, Dow Jones Newswires, January 8, 2004.
    Detroit Free Press news article on Bechtel $1.8 bn. contract, Jan. 7, 2004, Sec. 4A.

http://www.topplebush.com/bushresume4.shtml

Past work experience:

From now on, we will update this section with new additions on prior resume pages where this section is shown as we find and receive them.

Saved the government money by under-funding the Veterans Hospitals. In addition to saving money for their medical care, the Vets will die sooner saving compensation payments. Also closed several Vet Hospitals and Clinics.-from Frank Gardin, a viewer in Georgia
    An army of U.S. veterans more than twice the size of Operation Iraqi Freedom have lost their health insurance benefits during my administration. As many as half a million vets are homeless. Seven VA hospitals are being closed as part of an effort to "restructure" the Department of Veterans Affairs. Meanwhile, veterans of the Iraq campaign can fall in line with over 250,000 U.S. veterans who are already waiting at least six months to see a doctor.- from counterpunch.org
    The Army War College wrote a scathing report broadly criticizing my administration's handling of the war on terrorism, accusing it of taking a detour into an "unnecessary" war in Iraq and pursuing an "unrealistic" quest against terrorism that may lead to U.S. wars with states that pose no serious threat. The report, by visiting professor Jeffrey Record, who is on the faculty of the Air War College at Maxwell Air Force Base, Ala., warns that as a result of those mistakes, the Army is "near the breaking point." It recommends, among other things, scaling back the scope of the "global war on terrorism" and instead focusing on the narrower threat posed by the al-Qaida terrorist network. [1]
    Repeatedly hyped the threat posed by alleged Iraqi weapons of mass destruction before the war and so it appears weapons inspections worked after all. [2]
    Bypassed the Senate confirmation process and appointed Charles Pickering -- who authored the GOP anti-abortion plank and argued for lenience for a convicted cross-burner -- to a lifetime seat on the federal bench just hours after laying a wreath at the grave of Martin Luther King, Jr. drawing opposition from an unprecedented coalition of pro-choice, civil-rights, labor, environmental, and gay and lesbian groups. [3]
    Drug companies and insurance companies gave millions of dollars to help push through Congress my Medicare bill, which will greatly increase the profits for these companies while pulling the rug out from under our seniors. This bill was designed to do in Medicare. [4]
    Proposed cutting almost $700 million out of the same job training and education programs being touted as getting $500 million.- from Daily Mis-Lead
    Pressured the Dept. of Health and Human Services to revise an early draft study of racial disparities in health care to play down questions of inequity. [5]
    Using the Homeland Security rider, helped to protect Eli Lilly from lawsuits from Thimerosal. My father did serve on their board before becoming president.- from viewer Rose Walker, SC.
    Was mooned by more than 1000 European protesters during my 2001 European trip.- from viewer, name is being withheld by request
    Republican staffers on the Senate Judiciary Committee repeatedly accessed computer files belonging to Democratic members over the course of the year, stealing strategic memos and leaking them to conservative media outlets.-reported by Boston Globe
    A recent joint statement by the Committee for Economic Development and the Concord coalition and the Center on Budget and Policy Priorities described the current budgetary situation as the "most fiscally irresponsible" in US history. [6]
    The war in Iraq couldn't be justified as an intervention in defense of human rights even though it ended a brutal regime claims Human Rights Watch in an annual report filed on Jan. 26, 2004 because Hussein's worst actions occurred long before the war and there was no ongoing or imminent mass killings in Iraq. [7]
    Contributed to budget deficit projections ballooning to $2.4 trillion in the 10-year forecast according to Congressional Budget Office projections. [8]
    Part of my Patriot Act dealing with giving terrorists expert advice or assistance was declared unconstitutional by Federal Judge, Audrey Collins in LA. on Jan. 26. 2004. [9]
    The House ethics committee has been looking into my administration's involvement in retiring Michigan Republican Rep. Nick Smith's allegation, which he later retracted, that he was offered $100,000 for his son's political campaign if he would vote for the Medicare-prescription drug bill. [10]
    In what may be the first subpoena of its kind in decades, a federal judge has ordered a university to turn over records about a gathering of anti-war activists. Subpoenas were served on four of the activists who attended a Nov. 15 forum at Drake University in Des Moines, IA, ordering them to appear before a grand jury. Federal prosecutors quickly withdrew these subpoenas when it was obvious they would be faced with numerous legal challenges. [11]
    At least thirty-two top officials in my administration served as executives or paid consultants to top weapons contractors before joining my administration.- from the book "How Much are you Making on the War Daddy" by Bill Hartung.
    Won the 2000 election with only 24% of eligible voters casting their ballots for me. - from Jim Hightower's book, "Thieves in High Places" page 76.
    Gutted so many laws protecting the environment that one can find my horrible record on the environment listed on the National Resource Defense Council website.
    The United States registered a record $489.4 billion trade deficit for 2003 under my watch helping to account for so many job losses overseas. [12]
    Have taken more special interest money than any person in history.- from the John Kerry campaign
    Removed 8,000 pages from an 11,800 page Iraq weapon's report that showed unfavorably upon US corporations support of Iraqi weapon's programs as well as his father's former administration. Fortunately the pages were also released in Europe so that freedom loving American citizens can get around US media censorship of the topic. [13] - from a viewer
    Allowed John Ashcroft's Justice Department to subpoena the private medical records of women across the country who've had abortion care. The Ashcroft Justice Department actually argued in court that the law shouldn't honor the confidentiality of the doctor-patient relationship. - from NARL, Feb. 13, 2004
    I secretly visited Iraq for Thanksgiving in 2003 and offered the brave, faithful troops of the US Army a huge, succulent fake turkey for the benefit of the photo-op.- from viewer, name is being withheld by request
    Records and References:

AP article by Army War College professor Jeffery Record, appearing January 11, 2004, in Billings Gazette.
    Carnegie Endowment for International Peace statements on Bush administration hyping threat of WMD, appearing in US News & World Report article, Jan. 19, 2004, p. 19.
    Judge Pickering's appointment to the federal court, NARAL, Jan. 17, 2004
    MoveOn.org's Jan. 20, 2004 factual statements on the Medicare drug bill.
    Leonard Pitts of the Miami-Herald on Jan. 21, 2004 quoting a report from the Washington Post regarding the Bush Admin. playing down inequities in health care based on race.
    Statements on current budgetary situation taken from: The $45 Trillion Problem, by Nathan Littlefield, The Atlantic, Jan/Feb 2004, p.147
    Human Rights Watch claims about Iraq war not being justified, Detroit Free Press, Jan, 27, 2004, Sec. 4A.
    US 10-year budget deficit projections, Detroit Free Press, Jan. 27, 2004, Sec. 4A.
    Ruling by federal judge Collins on Patriot Act, Detroit Free Press, Jan. 28, 2004, Sec. 5A.
    House ethics committee probe of allegations made by Rep. Nick Smith, Reuters story, Feb. 6, 2004.
    Ryan J. Foley of the Associated Press writing on subpoenas served on Drake University students quoted in Intevention Magazine. And US nixes subpoenas against protesters, Tues. Feb. 10, 2004, AP.
    Record trade deficit article by JEANNINE AVERSA, Associated Press Writer, Feb. 13, 2004.
    Removal of pages from Iraqi weapon's report.

http://www.topplebush.com/bushresume5.shtml

Quietly shelved a proposal to ban the gasoline additive MBTE that contaminates drinking water in many communities, helping an industry that has donated $1 million to Republicans. [1]
    Accused of deliberately and systematically distorted scientific fact in the service of policy goals on the environment, health, biomedical research and nuclear weaponry at home and abroad, by a group of about 60 influential scientists, including 20 Nobel laureates. [2]- from Max Becher, Gainesville, FL
    My 2002 State of the Union statement that "we have found" diagrams of US nuclear power plants and other facilities in Afghanistan had no basis in fact. [3]
    Approved extensive gas drilling in the main U.S. nesting beach for the most endangered sea turtle in the world, with only about 3,000 to 5,000 adults remaining. The National Park Service just approved the drilling without formally consulting with the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, as required by the Endangered Species Act. - from The Petition Site, 2/20/04
    Had to backtrack again this week [2/16/04] because of my failure to create jobs after endorsing and personally signing my name to a White House economic report that promised I would create 2.6 million jobs by the end of 2004. [4]
    Policies have targeted the destruction of the North American Information Technology profession, by outsourcing IT jobs to India, China, Russia, etc. Unemployed information technology workers can now look forward to new careers as security guards, laborers, strawberry pickers, used car salesmen, etc. There is no need to get University degrees anymore because it's all a waste of time anyway, because IT Professionals can't compete with Indian IT workers who get one sixth of what you are getting. Unemployed IT workers will learn to enjoy poverty and food lines. If unemployed IT professionals wish to continue in their profession, they can opt to immigrate to India, the NEW land of opportunity and hope. - from a viewer, Ontario, Canada
    Will need a Reinstatement of the Military draft in order to staff up for a protracted war on "terrorism", pending legislation in the House and Senate (twin bills S 89 and HR 163). The Military draft is scheduled to become effective as early as June 15, 2005. The draft will include everyone, including women, in the 18 to 26 age group. Draftees will be able to see the sights of the world, like Iraq, Afghanistan and countries scheduled for liberation, like Syria, Iran and North Korea. - from a viewer, Ontario, Canada as found on vancouver.indymedia.org
    Facilitated and oversaw the awarding of touch-screen electronic voting machine contracts to Republican managed and owned companies like Diebold Inc., Election Systems & Software Inc., Sequoia Voting Systems Inc. and Hart InterCivic Inc., for the purpose of delivering the 2004 Presidential elections to the Republicans. These firms "are owned and operated by individuals with right-wing political views, who are heavy contributors to the Republican Party" and are committed to the success of the Republican party. This commitment to the Republicans is evidenced by an August 14, 2003 fund raising letter in which Walden O'Dell, a chief executive of Diebold stated that "he is committed to helping OHIO deliver its electoral votes to Bush".- from a viewer, Ontario, Canada as found on linkcrusader.com
    Responsible for maintaining a 9/11 cover up, to among other things, protect the Saudi Government, which was harboring, aiding and in direct collusion with the 9/11 terrorists. This cover up is being maintained, to among other things, protect the symbiotic financial interests of the Bush family and the Bin Laden and Saudi families. In essence, this is a conflict of interest between the Bush family financial interests and his responsibility to the American people as the President of the United States.- from a viewer, Ontario, Canada as found on tvnewlies.org
    Allowed noisy, polluting, snowmobilers access to our pristine Yellowstone National Preserve. - from a viewer
    Asked by The National Education Association on Feb. 24, 2004 to fire Education Secretary, Rod Paige for calling the union a "terrorist organization." The NEA plans to sue my administration over the No Child Left Behind Act. [5]
    Exploring ways to re-classify low-paid fast food jobs as "manufacturing jobs" as a way to hide the massive manufacturing job losses that have occurred during my term. - from Daily Mislead, 2/24/04
    Replaced two members of a panel that gives advice on issues such as cloning and stem cell research, thereby stacking the bioethics group with ideologically friendly members who will support right wing fundamentalist ideology. [6]
    Under-funded promises to our schools by $9.4 billion in latest budget proposal - from MoveOn.org, 3/9/04
    Responsible for the U.S. trade deficit widening to a record deficit of $43.1 billion in January 2004. [7]
    40 percent of the unemployed have been out of work more than 15 weeks, a 20-year record. My administration should feel grateful that so many people have dropped out. As the Economic Policy Institute points out, if they hadn't dropped out, the official unemployment rate would be an eye-popping 7.4 percent, not a politically spinnable 5.6 percent. [8]
    Deliberately hid the true cost of the new Medicare bill from the public until the legislation was already signed into law. - from Daily Mislead, 3/12/04
    Responsible for the deaths of 600 plus American soldiers. - from viewer Andrew Arman, Iowa
    Never attended a funeral for one fallen soldier. - from viewer Andrew Arman, Iowa
    Records and References:

Bush shelving the ban on MBTE, Detroit Free Press, 2/16/04, 2F.
    Scientists Accuse White House of Distorting Facts, by JAMES GLANZ, NY Times, February 18, 2004
    The Nation, Mar. 1, 2004, p. 3, reporting on false statement about nuclear power plants in Afghanistan in Bush's 2002 State of the Union address.
    The Associated Press reported on 2/18/04: "The White House backed away Wednesday from its own prediction that the economy will add 2.6 million new jobs before the end of this year, saying the forecast was the work of number-crunchers and that President Bush was not a statistician."
    Article appearing in Detroit Free Press on Feb. 25, 2004, Sec. 9A on NEA actions against Bush.
    Bush Replaces Members of Bioethics Panel by Jennifer Loven, AP writer, Feb. 28, 2004.
    Trade Gap Hits Record $43.1 Billion in January, Reuters, Mar. 10, 2004
    Paul Krugman article titled: "No More Excuses on Jobs", NY Times, Mar. 12, 2004, on the jobless recovery

http://www.topplebush.com/bushresume6.shtml

Gas prices set a record high in March 2004 during my administration because of energy policies and the war in Iraq.
    Thousands of embryos being discarded each year by various labs can't be used for research because in August of 2001, my administration decided to limit stem cell research to existing lines, which aren't nearly enough to fill the needs of the research community. [1]
    Will only testify before 9/11 commission with Cheney and not under oath.
    Despite pledge to do whatever is necessary to fight terrorism, tried to eliminate a $12 million request by the IRS, which says it needs the small injection of new money "to increase by 50% the number of criminal financial investigators" necessary to do its part in the fight against terrorism.- from Daily Mislead, 4/1/04
    Squashed voter-approved, state referendums legalizing marijuana for medical purposes; ordered the DEA to raid "Cannabis Compassion Centers" in California and force the sick and dying to obtain their drug of choice from the black market. - from a viewer
    Launched "Operation Pipe Dreams," a nationwide crackdown on headshops. Jailed the infamous Tommy Chong for selling bongs on the internet. Accused sellers of bongs and glass pipes of supporting terrorism All this is nothing short of cultural silencing, or, if you will, cultural genocide. - from a viewer
    Erred twice on a claim regarding the amount of mustard gas Libya had, claiming it had 50 tons when in fact only 23.6 tons were found. [2]
    Failed to befriend Iraq's grand Ayatollah Il Sistani, while he openly thanked the American people for ridding them of Saddam Hussein, spoiling America's first opportunity to be midwife to the birth of a new and openly friendly Islamic State which could have brought down hate of America within the Muslim communities and withdrawn some cause for terrorism against the U.S. - from a viewer in Quebec
    According to economist David Rosenberg, "pain at the pump has wiped out more than $20 billion of the coming $40 billion in tax refund checks." - told to CNN's Lou Dobbs Tonight, 3/24/04
    Gas prices can be expected to rise 17% since I took office in 2001.
    Signed Unborn Victims of Violence Act [UVVA] on April 1, 2004, which redefines the legal start of life and chips away at abortion rights. A person can now be prosecuted for killing or harming a fertilized egg, embryo, or fetus during the commission of a crime.
    My official campaign sold clothing made in Burma, in violation of the US embargo against the military dictatorship - reported first in Newsday and then in The Progressive, May 2004, p. 11.
    Tried to smear and threaten both Richard Clarke and Paul O'Neill when their books came out reporting on my administration's failures to heed warnings on Al-Queda and my pushing a war against Iraq early on in my term and then again shortly after 9/11.
    A nonpartisan Congressional Research Service said my efforts to keep Richard Foster, the chief Medicare actuary, from giving Democratic lawmakers his projections of the bill's cost -- $100 billion more than the my administration was acknowledging -- probably violated federal law. [3]
    Allowed the trade deficit to swell to an all-time high of $46 billion in March as a stronger U.S. economy stoked Americans' appetite for foreign-made cars, TVs and other goods. [4]
    Contributed to the highest gas prices in 20 years by allowing an increase in oil-refinery mergers to go unchecked since taking office. [5]
    Ohio has lost more than 200,000 manufacturing jobs since my taking office including 1,300 workers at Timken Company where I told workers in April 2003 my tax cuts would spur the economy. - from Daily Mislead, 5/18/04
    When all foreign and domestic flights were grounded after 9/11, my administration allowed the bin Ladens and other wealthy Saudis to fly out of the United States and now we are refusing to answer any questions on this subject to the 9/11 commission or anyone else who asks us about this. - from Daily Mislead, 5/20/04
    During a 14 month period from 2002 to 2003 when the Republican Party was playing up patriotism, its fund-raising and vote-seeking campaign was performed in part by two call centers located in India. - from Daily Mislead, 5/21/04
    A new investigation by Newsweek shows that myself, along with Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld and Attorney General John Ashcroft signed off on a secret system of detention and interrogation that opened the door to such methods" of abuse and torture as documented at Abu Ghraib. - from Daily Mislead, 5/19/04
    When Ground Zero firefighters and cops began getting sick, my administration tried to block $90 million in funding for medical treatment. When Congress forced my Administration to accept the $90 million, we then delayed the money and threatened to shut down the health-screening program. Even today, the New York Police Department has been denied much needed health grants. - from Daily Mislead, 5/24/04
    My administration was charged by a Congressional investigating committee of violating federal law by trying to pass off ads pushing Medicare changes as news reports. Taxpayer dollars were illegally spent to produce videos that in essence were propaganda designed to build support for the Medicare law that passed in Congress in 2003. [6]
    Appeals Court in Oregon ruled that my attorney General, John Ashcroft overstepped his authority in ruling that doctors in Oregon can't help terminally ill people die pursuant to state law. [7]
    My administration was sued by 57 African-American Secret Service agents for discrimination in hiring, promotions and discipline. [8]
    Got my education reform bill (no child or teacher left standing) passed into law, a law which will provide every child in America with an appropriate conservative education, as he who writes the test controls course content. - from a viewer
    Passed over two US companies, Lockheed Martin Corp. and Computer Sciences Corp., to award a contract worth as much as $10 billion over 10-years for border security to Accenture LLP, whose parent company, Accenture, Ltd. is headquartered in Bermuda. [9]
    On a recent trip to Rome, asked a top Vatican official to push American bishops to speak out more about political issues, including same-sex marriage in an effort to aid his re-election. [10]
    Gave new meaning to the term "gunboat dipomacy": appointed John Negroponte, one of the architects of the Iran-Contra affair--the drugs-for-guns scheme that sold arms to Iran in its war AGAINST Iraq--as U.S. Ambassador to Iraq. - from a viewer
    Questioned by federal investigators for more than an hour as part of investigation into the leak of identity of CIA operative, Valerie Plame. So much for my claims of bringing dignity back to the White House. [11]
    Have hidden thousands of previously public documents to "undercut the public's right to know about contamination of the environment, transport of hazardous materials, pipeline routes, and more.--from Daily Mislead
    Drug makers have already raised their prescription prices nearly triple the rate of inflation just before Medicare began its pharmacy discount card program, negating much of the savings my administration promised to seniors.[12]
    In April 2004, lifted the 30 year moratorium on Mexican Trucks operating in the United states. Opened the door for Mexican truck drivers to be hired and use their trucks, that do not meet American Standards for air quality, to operate in the United States. Mexican truck drivers work for far less than US truckers do, and the trucks themselves, which are diesel powered and unregulated, spew CO2 and sulfur dioxide into American air.[13] --from Lindsey, a viewer in Kent, WA.
    Only President known to have used subliminal messages in an T.V. campaign ad. In the 2000 campaign the word "rats" was planted in association with democrats--from a viewer
    My Republican led Senate Intelligence Committee blocked the panel from investigating how my administration used or misused intelligence in making the case for war in Iraq in its report, laying most of the blame on CIA staff members.[14]
    Proposed to reverse Clinton's policy protecting national forests from logging, concentrating more power in the hands of an industry-biased EPA and Dept. of Interior.[15] -- from viewer Dante, Los Angeles, CA
    Records and References:

US News & World Reports article titled: An end run for stem cells, by Nell Boyce, Mar. 15, 2004.
    Report on false claims by Bush on Libya mustard gas, AP, April 15, 2004.
    Nonpartisan Congressional Research Service report, AP Wire Service, May 2, 2004.
    Record trade deficit reported by JEANNINE AVERSA, AP, May 12, 2004.
    Mergers Lead to Costly Gasoline, by IM EFSTATHIOU JR. BLOOMBERG, Bloomberg, May 18, 2004 as appearing in Detroit Free Press.
    Violation of federal law in use of videos to promote Medicare bill by the Bush Administration, reported in US News & World Report, May 31, 2004, p. 16.
    Appellate Court ruling against John Ascroft in Oregon, US News & World Report, June 7, 2004, p. 13.
    Suit filed in May 2000 against Bush Administration for discrimination in hiring Secret Service agents, reported by US News & World Report, June 7, 2004, p. 8.
    Awarding of contract for border security to Accenture LLP reported by Lou Dobbs in The Dobbs Report, US News & World Report, June 14, 2004, p. 70.
    Bush Asked for Vatican's Help on Political Issues, Report Says, The New York Times, June 13, 2004, by David D. Kirkpatrick.
    Report on interrogation of Bush in June 25, 2004 edition of Detroit Free Press, by Deb Riechmann, 4A.
    "Medicare drug discount offset," Detroit Free Press, by Mark Sherman, July 1, 2004, 6A.
    NPR news, April, 2004, KUOW 94.9, All Things Considered.
    US News & World Report, July 19-26, 2004, p. 22, article titled: Missed Clues, Dropped Balls, by Kevin Whitelaw.
    "White House Aims to Abolish Logging Rule", My Way, by Bob Fick, July 12, 2004.

http://www.topplebush.com/bushresume7.shtml

As many as 6 million workers would lose their overtime protection under new rules proposed by my administration that take effect August 23, 2004 according to a new study released by the Economic Policy Institute.[1]
    I not only support but promote an ammendment to the constitution that would for the first time restrict the rights of a minority (gays). --from viewer Tom, CA
    I had our envoy ask the UN to exempt America from prosecution when we torture our prisoners. But they scoffed at the proposal. I am probably the first president to caused Thomas Jefferson to turn in his grave. --from viewer Tom, CA
    I suspended "habeus corpus" - one of the most basic and fundamental rights accorded to us by our founders. But the Supreme Court finally ruled against me and said that prisoners must be allowed access to lawyers and the courts. --from viewer Tom, CA
    A poll of historians showed that 80 percent of them believe I am one of the worst president we have ever had.[2] --from viewer Tom, CA
    For the first time in history - 26 former diplomats and generals and adminals (of both parties) have banded together to denounce my foreign policy.[3] --from viewer Tom, CA
    My state department put out a completely erroneous report on the effects on terrorism of my war on Iraq. I was forced to admit faulty data, recind it, and reverse its conclusion. --from viewer Tom, CA
    I am the first president to ever be forced to say the words "I did not order torture." Putting me in the same league with Richard Nixon's "I am not a crook" and Bill Clinton's "I did not have sex with that woman." --from viewer Tom, CA
    I have proven that I don't understand my role as president because I have not vetoed a single bill and thus have offered no check or balance on the dangerous spending habits of the congress. --from viewer Tom, CA
    My arrogance and aggression has caused the reputation of the US to be greatly diminished in the eyes of most of the other countries in the UN. --from viewer Tom, CA
    Conveniently no one can locate any paper backups for my military records that were "destroyed" to prove that I had been paid for Guard duty during that three month time period when my whereabouts are in question. --from Daily Mislead
    Not only lied about the number of retirees who would be cut off from prescription drug coverage under my new Medicare bill but actually acted to reward companies who cut off their retirees with a lavish new tax break. --from Daily Mislead
    Under my administration, the Pentagon's finances are in such a shambles that no one knows precisely how much of the $450 billion that the Defense Department spends each year goes astray -- or what happens to the bills it pays or the equipment it buys.[4]
    Because of continued violence, I caused Doctors Without Borders to leave Afghanistan after 24 years of operations there.[5] --from a viewer
    A footnote in the 911 report notes that my administration discussed needing a Treasury unit to counter terrorist financing but the Foreign Terrorist Asset Tracking unit had no people hired, no security clearances and no office space to work from despite having funds appropriated to it on the eve of 9/11.[6]
    According to Labor Department's Bureau of Labor Statistics, layoffs occurred at the second fastest rate on record during the first three years of my administration.[7]
    Because of my wars and the prospects of multiple 12-month overseas requirements, the Army likely will face recruiting shortfalls later this year.[8]
    Under my administration, the U.S. trade deficit widened much more than expected in June 2004, hitting a record $55.8 billion dollars as the biggest drop in exports in nearly three years combined with record imports.[9]
    Fully one-third of my tax cuts in the past three years have gone to people with the top 1% of income, who have earned an average of $1.2 million annually.[10]
    My tax cuts since 2001 have shifted more of the tax burden from the nation's rich to middle class families according to a study released Aug. 13, 2004 by the Congressional Budget Office.[11]
    Am trying to appoint as CIA director a man who said on film that he was not qualified to work at the CIA --from a viewer.
    4000 scientists, including 48 Nobel Prize Winners, are outraged and have signed a petition against the shameful way that science is manipulated in my administration.[12] --from viewer Tom, CA
    On July 12, 2004 my administration announced a proposal to overturn a policy protecting almost 60 million acres of our nation's last wild forests.[13]
    The number of Americans living in poverty increased by 1.3 million last year [2003], while the ranks of the uninsured swelled by 1.4 million during my administration, the Census Bureau reported. It was the third straight annual increase in both categories.[14].
    Two reports issued the week of Aug. 22, 2004 on the Abu Ghraib prison scandal are an indictment of the way my administration set the stage for Iraqi prisoners to be brutalized by American prison guards, military intelligence officers, and private contractors.[15]
    My administration tried to bury the bad news during the Labor Day weekend, of a record 17% hike in Medicare premiums for doctor's visits that will take effect next year.[16]
    During my administration with four years of double digit growth in health-care premiums, there are now at least 5 million fewer jobs providing health insurance in 2004 than there were in 2001 a Kaiser Family Foundation and Health Research and Trust study showed.[17]
    My administration bowing to pressures from the NRA allowed the ban on assault rifles and other rapid fire battlefield type weapons to expire on Sept. 13, 2004.[18]
    Eighty-two of the countries largest profitable corporations paid no federal income tax for at least one year of the first three years of my administration.[19]
    Despite my positive spin on the economy during my campaign stops, leading economic indicators (the Conference Board's Composite Index of Leading Economic Indicators fell for the third straight month) point to a weakening of the economy since late spring.[20]
    Lied to Congress about the expected cost of the Medicare Reform Bill when I provided a false number ($400Bn) just within the Republican majority's maximum allowable for passage. The true estimated cost, revealed afterwards, has gone up to $534Bn.[21] - from viewer Richard Pollak
    My administration has blocked an Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) initiative to impose security measures for extremely hazardous chemicals stored at power plants across the country. As a result, some 3.5 million people living near these non-nuclear power plants continue to face the danger that a terrorist attack could send a cloud of toxic and lethal gas into their neighborhoods. - from Daily Mislead
    A new examination of documents by the Boston Globe shows, "I fell well short of meeting my military obligation." Twice during my Guard service - first when I joined in May 1968, and again before I transferred out of my unit in mid-1973 to attend Harvard Business School. - from Daily Mislead
    Failed in the lesson of one "U". There is one U in the word N-U-C-L-E-A-R. Just like the word hubris. One U. There are, however, 2 I's in the word IDIOT! - from viewer Susan, CA
    Overwhelmingly lost the first debate to Sen. Kerry because I couldn't defend my failures in Iraq and in fighting terrorism and couldn't think on my feet without a script and an audience of rabid supporters.
    Deliberately mislead Congress into supporting the war in Iraq by withholding key pieces of information that my administration had back in early 2001 which didn't support that those aluminum tubes were suitable to be used by Iraq for uranium centrifuges.[22]
    Mishandled the war by not putting enough troops on the ground even though other military experts had insisted on this before the invasion.[23]
    My Justice Dept. suffered a major setback when a Federal Judge ruled that key provisions of my Patriot Act violated the 4th Amendment and were an excessive affront to personal security.[24]
    I'm the first president to ever receive a grade of "F" from the League of Conservation Voters for my environmental record.[25]
    Among 34,330 people polled by the Program on International Policy Attitudes, majorities in only three - Nigeria, Poland, and the Philippines - favored my re-election and four out of five preferred Kerry.[26]
    During my administration is was reported by the nonpartisan Working Poor Families Project, that one in every five U.S. jobs pays less than a poverty-level wage for a family of four.[27]
    Allowed garbage from Toronto, Canada to be hauled across the border and dumped into our sites here in Michigan. This includes toxic waste. Michigan is becoming known as "the garbage state". --from a viewer
    During the four years of my presidency the murder rate in the U. S. has gone up every year.[28]
    During the Iraq War, my poor planning allowed 400 tons of explosives to get into the hands of the insurgents by failing to secure an Iraq military installation.[29]
    Records and References:
    "Report attacks Bush plan on tighter overtime rules," Detroit Free Press, July 15, 2004, 1E.
    Historian News Network
    Source
    Pentagon Mess Hurting US Troops, The Detroit Free Press, July 23, 2004, by David Wood, Sec 4A.
    News report, Detroit Free Press, July 29, 2004, 15A.
    WSJ, Washington Wire, by Jackie Calmes, July 30, 2004, A4.
    Report by Louis Uchitelle, New York Times, appearing in Detroit Free Press, August 2, 2004, 2E.
    Army Recruiting Faces a Shortfall Due to Call-ups, by Greg Jaffe, Wall Street Journal, July 22, 204, A3.
    Trade deficit report from Reuters appearing in New York Times, Aug. 13, 2004.
    "Tax cuts heavily favor the wealthy" article appearing in the New York Times, August 13, 200, by Edmund L. Andrews. The article cites the a nonpartisan report by the Congressional Budget Office being released on the same day.
    Detroit Free Press, Aug. 14, 2004, Across the Nation, 5A.
    AP report, Science, Politics Collide in Election Year, by Matt Crenson, Aug. 14, 2004.
    League of Conservation Voters, Aug. 25, 2004.
    "Ranks of Poverty, Uninsured Rose in 2003", by Genaro C. Armas, AP, Aug. 26, 2004.
    From Army's internal investigation released Aug. 25, 2004 and report from civilian panel picked by Rumsfeld both widely reported.
    Wall Street Journal, by Sarah Lueck, Sept. 7, 2004, A8.
    "Fewer jobs offer health plans," by Theresa Agovino, AP, Detroit Free Press, Sept. 10, 2004, 3C.
    "On Guard, America, editorial, New York Times, Sept. 11, 2004.
    "Some Top Companies Avoided Federal Income Tax Under Bush," WSJ, by John D. McKinnon and Rob Wells, Sept. 23, 2004. Citing a study by the Citizens for Tax Justice and the Institute on Taxation and Economic Policy.
    Detroit Free Press, Sept. 24, 2004, 1C.
    The Economist, "Grandma's Little Helper, " Sept. 25-Oct. 1, 2004, pp. 39-40.
    Doubts about Iraq's aluminum tubes raised as early as 2001, AFP, Oct. 2, 2004.
    Statements by Bremer, AP, Oct. 5, 2004.
    "Judge overturns Patriot Act searches", Detroit Free Press Associated Press article, by Larry Neumeister, Sept. 30, 2004.
    Detroit Free Press editorial, Oct. 3, 2004, 2E.
    "Potemkin Government", by Jonathan Schell, The Nation, Oct. 25, 2004, p. 10.
    "Many jobs pay too little, study says", by Genaro C. Armas, Detroit Free Press, Oct. 12, 2004, 2E.
    FBI Says Murder up for 4th Straight Year, by Kurt Anderson, AP, Oct. 25, 2004.
    U.N. 400 Tons of Iraq Explosives Missing, by William J. Kole, AP, Oct. 25, 2004.

http://www.topplebush.com/bushresume8.shtml

My administration wanted to cut the Head Start Program, which has serviced over 2-million children since its pilot over 35 years ago. Since taking office, I've spent almost $200 billion on the War in Iraq, not counting interest, when only 1-month of that money would fully fund the Head Start Program for 5 years! --from Andrea, Detroit, MI
    Under my administration Japan and China now own 1/2 of the U.S. National debt. This debt translates into $25,000 per person!
    While most Americans were focused on the 2004 election, my administration was working hard to quash an international report on global warming reported to contain data claiming that global warming is accelerating twice as fast as we thought it was.
    Under my administration the government is going into debt at the rate of $600 bn. per year including the borrowing from social security, which is not included when telling voters what our debt has become under my administration. This borrowing helped pay for my tax cuts.
    Asked the Supreme Court to block the nation's only law allowing doctors to help terminally ill patients die more quickly.[1]
    Because my administration won't buy cheaper versions of AIDS drugs made in India, the U.S. government is paying twice as much for many of the drugs in its global AIDS program as other international aid organizations.[2]
    Was responsible for the largest protest march since Chile's military dictatorship ended 14 years ago when at least 25,000 demonstrators and as many as 70,000 battled with police because of my arrival for a summit of Asia-Pacific leaders.[3]
    Antiwar activists in Chile also filed suit in criminal court, charging me with violations of the Geneva Convention and other International Laws. I was forced to ask the President of Chile for diplomatic immunity during my visit.
    Of my 416 campaign "Rangers" and "Pioneers" - donors who had raised $200,00 and $100,000 respectively for my 2004 campaign - 90% represented the special interests of America's most powerful corporations. The top six got an average bonus of $270,00 each last year, on their personal tax reductions.[4]
    A federal grand jury on 12/1/04 indicted James Tobin, my former New England campaign chairman, on four counts related to the Republican jamming of get-out-the-vote phone lines on Election Day 2002.[5]
    My administration was criticized in a confidential report by the International Commitee of the Red Cross for the treatment of terror suspects detained at the U.S. mlitary prison in Guantanamo Bay, Cuba. The report described the psychological and physical coercion used as "tantamount to torture."[6]
    For the third time in three years while I have been President, Congress will have to raise the federal debt ceiling, thus increasing the government's borrowing authority by as much as $800 billion. This latest hike in the debt limit will amount to a grand total of more than $2 trillion during Bush's first term.[7]
    My plans are to push major amendments that would shield interest, dividends and capitals gains from taxation, expand tax breaks for business investment and take other steps to "encourage economic growth." To pay for these changes, my administration is considering eliminating the deduction of state and local taxes on federal income tax returns and doing away with tax deductions for employers who provide their workers with health insurance.[8]
    Since taking office, the FDA or Department of Justice has repeatedly intervened in cases on behalf of pharmaceutical company defendants, each time claiming that the FDA's own judgment to approve drugs means that drug companies cannot be held responsible.[9]
    Despite all of my photo ops appearing like I support the troops in Iraq and despite my Secretary of Defense Donald H. Rumsfeld's assertion that the military is outfitting Humvees with armor as quickly as possible, the company, Armor Holdings in Jacksonville, Fla., providing the vehicles said it has been waiting since September for approval from the Pentagon to increase monthly production by as many as 100 of the all-terrain vehicles, intended to protect against roadside bombs in Iraq.[10]
    First incumbent president to have an approval rating below 50 percent one month after winning re-election.[11]
    My administration has sunk more than $15 billion into a missile defense system that's technologically unfeasible and doesn't work.[12]
    My new initiative will allow managers of 155 U.S. national forests to approve more logging and other commercial projects without environmental reviews.[13]
    My administration was responsible in giving "faith-based organizations" more than $1 billion in federal grants in 2003.[14]
    Sent U.S. troops to war in Iraq without the proper equipment. --from a viewer
    My administration paid black radio pundit, Armstrong Williams, $240,000 to pitch "No Child Left Behind" to blacks, likely violating laws against using taxpayer monies for propaganda to promote a political agenda.[15]
    Currently working on destroying social security so that it only benifits the rich. --from a viewer
    The torture and degrading treatment of prisoners in Iraq, Afghanistan, and Guantanamo Bay by my administration have undermined the credibility of the US as a defender of human rights and opponent of terrorism.[16]
    Succeeded in uniting the world....against me and anyone supporting me. --from a viewer
    First president anyone can recall who cut taxes in a time of war.
    The Pentagon's own Defense Science Board came to the conclusion that my invasion of Iraq played right into bin Laden's hands uniting the Middle East against the U.S. and increasing the number of insurgents in Iraq fighting us to as many as 200,000 according to a CIA estimate.
    Fastest lying President in history. Within 12 minutes of my second inauguration, during my acceptance speech, I lied twice to the world. First, I said "America will not impose our form of government on the unwilling" while I had already set up a puppet government in Afghanistan and am preparing to place another one in Iraq. Secondly, I said to foreign nations "We will not ignore your oppression" while totally ignoring the genocide in Darfur because that region has no natural resources we can use or any strategic location that could make me and my government friends richer. --from "Chief Jack Boulerice, popular, radio host
    Under my administration in 2005, the U.S. will have the largest budget [$427bn] and trade deficit in history. 86% of this deficit is owned by foreign banks with 1/3 of this owned by the Chinese.[17]
    The Congressional Budget Office [CBO] claims the deficit I helped create for the next decade is $504 billion worse than anticipated in CBO's previous estimate last September. In other words I am slowly putting our country into bankruptcy. [18]
    Records and References:

"Assisted Suicide", Detroit Free Press, Nov. 10, 2004, 5A.
    "U.S. Pays High Prices for Global AIDS Drugs, Study Says", WSJ, October 29, 2004, B1.
    Unrest ushers in summit in Chile, by Kevin G. Hall, Detroit Free Press, Nov. 20, 2004, 4A.
    "Money for Nothing", by Eric Alterman, The Nation, Dec. 13, 2004, p. 13, as taken from a March 2004 by Public Citizen.
    Former Bush campaign official indicted for phone-jamming, by Erik Stetson, Associated Press, Dec. 1, 2004 on Boston.com.
    "U.S. treatment of detainees criticized", Geneva, Switzerland, appearing in Detroit Free Press, Dec. 1, 2004, 4A.
    The Washington Post, "Soaring Ceilings," Editorial Board, Nov. 17, 2004.
    "Bush Plans Tax Code Overhaul," Jonathan Weisman and Jeffrey H. Birnbaum, Nov. 18, 2004.
    American Progress Action Fund, "The Merck-y Case for Tort Reform," Christy Harvey, Judd Legum, and Jonathan Baskin, Nov. 10, 2004.
    "US stance on armor disputed: Company says vehicle orders waiting for OK", by Bryan Bender, Boston Globe, December 10, 2004.
    CNN, "Poll: Rumsfeld losing public's support", Dec. 21, 2004.
    "$85-million missile test goes nowhere", by Jonathan S. Landay, Detroit Free Press, Dec. 16, 2004, 15A.
    "Rules relaxed for forest use," Detroit Free Press, Dec. 23, 2004, 6A.
    AP story, "U.S. Gave $1B in Faith-Based Funds", by Laura Meckler, Jan. 3, 2005.
    USA Today, Jan. 7, 2005, "Education Dept. Paid Commentator to Promote Law", by Greg Toppo.
    New York-based Human Rights Watch from its annual report, Guardian-UK, Jan. 14, 2005.
    "Deficit is predicted to break record", by Roger Runningen and Richard Keil, Detroit Free Press, Jan. 26, 2005.
    "Oh yes, it can happen here," by Robert Kuttner, Boston Globe, Jan. 26, 2005.

http://www.topplebush.com/bushresume9.shtml

Under my administration the U.S. occupation authority in Iraq was unable to keep track of nearly $9 billion it transferred to government ministries, which lacked financial controls, security, communications and adequate staff, an inspector general has found.[1]
    A federal judge, Joyce Hens Green, criticized me and my administration for holding many terrorist suspects at Guantanamo Bay Cuba in violation of their civil rights.[2]
    My administration paid known journalists [Armstrong Willams, Maggie Gallagher, and Michael McManus] with taxpayer monies to promote my policies including "No Child Left Behind" and the "Marriage Initiative."
    During my administration Federal Aviation Administration officials received 52 warnings prior to Sept. 11, 2001, from their own security experts about potential al-Qaida attacks, including some that mentioned airline hijackings or suicide attacks. I made sure the 9/11 Commission sat on this information until AFTER the election because I knew it would hurt my chances of becoming re-elected.[3]
    My administration allowed a fake journalist using a phony name to gain access to the White House briefing room on many occasions using a day pass and allowed this journalist to ask me set-up softball questions.[4]
    My new Medicare bill that passed with threats and intimidation of congressmen and threats to fire Medicare's chief actuary for releasing higher estimated costs to Congress, will now cost $724 bn over 10 years as compared to the $400 bn over 10-years that my administration used to sell passage of this bill. Also the costs are expected to reach $100 bn. per year in the next decade. Part of the skyrocketing costs can directly be blamed on my helping the drug companies profit by not requiring this bill to include provisions for negotiating drug prices with pharmaceutical companies.[5]
    My administration ignored a January 25, 2001 memo by Richard Clark that warned the White House at the start of my administration that al Qaeda represented a threat throughout the Islamic world, a warning that went unheeded by me until the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks.[6]
    My administration has been accused by speakers at the national meeting of the American Association for Advancement of Science that some scientists in key federal agencies are being ignored or even pressured to change study conclusions that don't support my policy positions. The speakers also said that my proposed 2005 federal budget is slashing spending for basic research and reducing investments in education designed to produce the nation's future scientists. And there also was concern that increased restrictions and requirements for obtaining visas is diminishing the flow to the U.S. of foreign-born science students who have long been a major part of the American research community.[7]
    Tried to destroy our Alaska National Wildlife Refuge to allow oil companies to drill there. Mostly failed here too. --from viewer Braden
    First president to run and hide when the US came under attack (and then lied saying the enemy had the code to Air Force One - actually Madison ran and hid first in the war of 1812 but Bush WAS the first president to run from terrorists. --from viewer Braden
    Only president to add an extra syllable to the word "nuclear." --from viewer Elizabeth in VA.
    Under my administration The American Society of Civil Engineers lowered the ranking of our nation's infrastructure from a D-plus in 2001 and 2003 to a D in 2005 claiming 1.6 trillion needs to be spent on these repairs and improvements over the next five years.[8]
    The Coalition of Airline Pilots Association gave my administration "F" grades in screening employees and cargo, high-tech credentialing of crew members, self-defense training for crew and the plan for countering shoulder-fired missiles.[9]
    Came back from my vacation in Crawford to sign a bill that tried to save the life of Terri Shiavo even though while Gov. of TX, I signed a bill allowing physicians to remove patients from life support even when it went against the wishes of the family. But I didn't come back from my vacation when a PDB said that terrorists were planning to strike in the U.S.[10]
    My EPA ignored its own Harvard commissioned study on the health effects of mercury emissions from power plants adopting a rule that went against the opposite findings of that study.[11]
    I lied during the 2004 Presidential campaign when claiming U.S. forces did not miss a chance to capture Osama bin Laden at Tora Bora in 2001.[12]
    Violated both the 1998 Foreign Affairs and Restructuring Act and Article 49 of the Geneva Convention ratified in 1955 by allowing detainees to be sent to other countries to be tortured to obtain confessions, a practice also known as "extraordinary renditions."
    Despite my repeated denials, newly released FBI documents show that my administration played a big role in the evacuation of the members of the royal House of Saud in the days immediately after 9/11 and these evacuees may have been involved in or had knowledge of the 9/11/2001 attacks.[13]
    Decided to stop publishing an annual report on international terrorism after our top terrorism center concluded that there were more terrorist attacks in 2004 than in any year since 1985, the first year the publication covered.[14]
    Deliberately lied to American people when claiming: "We've learned that Iraq has trained al-Qaeda members in bomb-making and poisons and deadly gasses," in October 2002 while trying to sell the Iraq war by linking Saddam to al-Qaeda.[15]
    Made one of the biggest decisions on environmental issues to open up nearly a third of all remote national forest lands to road building, logging and other commercial ventures.[16]
    My war in Iraq and other restrictive policies have cost the US billions of dollars as international tourists are deterred from visiting the US because of a tarnished image overseas and more bureaucratic visa policies.[17]
    Because of the mess I made by invading Iraq, the US can't do much of anything about Iran and North Korea's nuclear programs and nuclear weapons programs.[18]
    As part of my continuing assault on the environment, my administration deliberately undid Clinton's roadless rule for national forests, putting the burden on the states to decide which roads should remain roadless ensuring that federal forests will be exploited and that wild areas will not be left alone.[19]
    During my administration the long-term unemployment rate [over 6 months] has been more than 20% for an unprecedented 31 consecutive months (from October 2002 to April 2005 and is at the highest rate since WWII.[20]
    Records and References:

"Audit: $9 Billion Unaccounted for in Iraq" by LARRY MARGASAK, AP, Jan. 31, 2005.
    AP, Jan. 31, 2005.
    "Report: FAA Had 52 Pre-9/11 Warnings", AP, Feb. 10, 2005.
    Mediamatters.org.
    "Drug benefit's $724-billion cost riles legislators", by Jill Zuckman and Mark Silva, Detroit Free Press, Feb. 10, 2005, 1A.
    "January 2001 Memo Warned Bush of Al Qaeda Threat", by JoAnne Allen, Reuters, Feb. 10, 2005.
    "Panelists Decry Bush Science Policies," The Associated Press, Truthout.org, Feb. 21, 2005.
    Nation's Infrastructure Crumbling-Report, by Leslie Miller, AP, Mar. 9, 2005.
    "Pilots, Senators Criticize Airline and Rail Security", by Deborah Charles, Reuters, Mar. 10, 2005.
    "Law Bush signed as Governor prompts cries of hypocrisy", by William Douglas, Knight Ridder Newspapers, March 21, 2005
    "Conflicting study rejected in new EPA mercury rule", by Shankar Vedantam, Washington Post, March 22, 2005.
    "Bush/Cheney Lied About Bin Laden Tora Bora Escape", Capital Hill Blue.com, Mar. 24, 2005.
    FBI Papers and 9/11, by author Paul Unger commenting on NY Times article, NY Times, Mar. 30, 2005.
    "Bush Administration eliminating 19-year old international terrorism report", Knight Ridder, by Jonathan S. Landay, April 15, 2005.
    "Intelligence reports undercut US claims of Iraq-Qaeda link: top US senator", AFP, April 16, 2005.
    New Rule Opens National Forests to Roads, by JOHN HEILPRIN, Associated Press, May 5, 2005.
    "US tourism 'losing billions because of image'", Financial Times, Amy Lee, May 8, 2005.
    "U.S. demands on nuclear foes lack teeth", Detroit Free Press, Stewart M. Powell, May 9, 2005.
    Wilderness Risk, editorial comment, Detroit Free Press, May 11, 2005.
    Economic Snapshots, Economic Policy Institute, May 18, 2005.

http://www.topplebush.com/bushresume10.shtml

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast