Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    George W. Bush's Resume "Expanded"

Accomplishments as president:

My administration continues to promote and/or reward those whose failures on Iraq have become obvious so it was disclosed recently that two Army analysts whose work has been connected to a major intelligence shortcoming on Iraq have received awards for job performance over the last few years.[1]
    A newly published US Army War College assessment concludes that more than three years after the attacks of Sept. 11, 2001, my administration has failed to define the overall aim of the war on terrorism providing a penetrating critique of American strategy.[2]
    Deliberately edited environmental reports to downplay the effects of greenhouse gas emissions on global warming using an official who previously worked at the American Petroleum Institute to do so.[3]
    Got caught trying to overpay for oil and gas rights in the Everglades to reward a family comopany who gave lots of money to the GOP and my brother, Jeb.[4]
    Altered critical portions of a scientific analysis of the environmental impact of cattle grazing on public lands before announcing that it would relax regulations limiting grazing on those lands.[5].
    Secretly worked to undermine Tony Blair's efforts to tackle global warming.[6]
    I spurned the overture by North Korean leader Kim Jong-il, who attempted to engage me directly on the nuclear weapons issue three years ago as stated by two American experts on Asia said on Wednesday.[7]
    Already accused by veterans groups of seeking inadequate funds for health care next year, my administration acknowledged yesterday that it is short $1 billion for covering current needs at the Department of Veterans Affairs this year.[8]
    Because of my stupid Iraq war, the United States' image is so tattered overseas two years after the Iraq invasion that communist China is viewed more favorably than the U.S. in many long-time Western European allies, an international poll has found.[9]
    In violation of the federal Privacy Act which requires accepting public comment before creating new record systems, my Dept. of Defense built an extensive database of 30 million 16-25-year olds for three years before announcing it.[10]
    A leading group of pediatricians blasted my "abstinance only" policy for teenage sex education.[11]
    Helped Iraq replace Afghanistan as the training ground for the next generation of "professionalized" terrorists, according to a report released by the National Intelligence Council.[12]
    My administration in a Senate Committee cut the budget for rail and mass transit security by 1/3 just before the recent terrorist attacks in London.[13]
    An independent panel headed by two former U.S. national security advisers said Wednesday that chaos in Iraq was due in part to inadequate postwar planning by my administration.[14]
    Brutalized more words of the English language than any president in the history of the U.S. --from a viewer
    The only President in U.S. history who continued his vacation when informed that a well known and capable enemy was PLANNING to attack the United States and the only President who continued reading his book when informed that that same enemy is ATTACKING the United States at that very moment. --from viewer Cameron, Houston, TX
    Invaded a country [Iraq] and lost.--from a viewer
    The only President of the U.S. who was shamefully lied to by God since He was strenuously consulted by me prior to this war! I'm very disappointed in Him since we all know he is on our side. (Should I have consulted my father who had fought this very same enemy and had successfully dealt with UN and our allies? Hmmmm...nahhhh...who is he compared to the Higher Father;who, by the way, is on our side!) --from viewer Cameron, Houston, TX
    The only president going back to Eisenhower allowed to avoid regular press conferences by the media. Other presidents were required to defend their policies in front of the American People - Not a select few. --from a viewer
    Helped ensure major problems for the Gulf Coast and New Orleans ravaged by Hurricane Katrina by having 3,000 members of the Louisiana National Guard's 256th Brigade, who serve as the front-line saviors when natural disasters strike their home state, sent to Iraq where they can only watch helplessly as the storm batters their neighbors and friends. I also cut funding for the US Army Corps of Engineers. They absorbed a record $71.2 million reduction in federal funding. This was an epic reduction for one fiscal year. The cuts mean major hurricane and flood protection projects will not be awarded to local engineering firms. Also, a study to determine ways to protect the region from a Category 5 hurricane has been shelved for now.[15]
    Made sure the top U.S. Army contracting official ["Bunny" Greenwood], a whistleblower who first raised criticism over Halliburton's no-bid contract in Iraq, was demoted Sunday for what the army called poor job performance -- the first time her performance was rated low in 20 years.[16]
    During my presidency in 2004 an extra 1.1 million Americans dropped below the poverty line last year, according to the US Census Bureau. There were 37 million people living in poverty in 2004, up 12.7% from the previous year.[17]
    My administration was sued by Oregon, California and New Mexico yesterday over my decision to allow road building, logging and other commercial ventures on more than 90,000 square miles of the nation's remaining pristine forests.[18]
    Right-wing pundit Pat Buchanan called for my impeachment over my lack of enforcement of immigration policy.
    Was responsible for weakening FEMA so it had problems getting life-sustaining supplies to survivors and buses to evacuate them from New Orleans after Hurricane Katrina. Experts have long warned me that the moves I made would weaken the agency's ability to effectively respond to natural disasters.[19]
    I won the 2004 presidential election in part because, after my pal and heavy contributor Walden O'Dell, CEO of Ohio-based Diebold Election Systems, largest maker of ballot-coounting equipment in the USA, promised at a 2003 fundraiser to "deliver" that state's electoral votes for me, Ohio ended up going my way despite the predictions of practically every pre-election survey and every exit poll. Ballot anomalies in a number of other key states helped too, including a reported tendency for machines to record votes for my opponent as votes for me. I choose to interpret these things as signs of God's favor.--from viewer Eric, Staten Island, NY
    Bypassed the Senate to fill a top Justice Department slot with an official whose nomination stalled over the tactics used at the Guantánamo Bay, Cuba, naval facility.[20]
    Records and References:

"Analysts linked to intel failure rewarded", AP, May 28, 2005.
    "Bush strategy lacks clarity, report asserts", by Bryan Bender, Boston Globe, May 29, 2005.
    "US official edited warming, emission link," Reuters, June 8, 2005.
    "US overvalued Everglades land, report says", Bloomberg News, June 8, 2005.
    "Land Study on Grazing Denounced," by Julie Cart, LA Times, June 18, 2005.
    "New US move to spoil climate accord ", by Mark Townsend, The Observer, June 18, 2005.
    "Bush spurned secret 2002 N. Korea overture-report," from Reuters, June 22, 2005.
    "Funds for Health Care of Veterans $1 Billion Short," by Tom Edsall, Washington Post, June 24, 2005.
    "Poll: In wake of Iraq war, allies prefer China to U.S.," CNN, June 24, 2005.
    "Talk of the Draft," Detroit Free Press, June 25, 2005, 5A.
    "Doctors group says teenagers need access to birth control," by Lindsay Tanner, Detroit Free Press, July 5, 2005.
    "Iraq New Terror Breeding Ground War Created Haven, CIA Advisers Report, Dana Priest, Washinton Post, January 14, 2005.
    "America's vulnerable railways," by Tom Oliphant, Boston Globe, July 10, 2005.
    "Panel: Bush was unready for postwar Iraq." by BARRY SCHWEID, AP, July 27, 2005
    "Here's the Funny Part," by William Rivers Pitt, Truthout.org, August 30, 2005.
    "Senior Democrat says decision to demote Halliburton worker will chill whistleblowing", Raw Story, August 29, 2005.
    "US Poverty Rate Continues to Rise," BBC News, August 30, 2005.
    "Three states file suit over national forests," by Terence Chea-AP, The Seattle Times, August 31, 2005.
    "Ex-officials say weakened FEMA botched response," by Frank James and Andrew Martin, Chicago-Tribune, September 3, 2005.
    "Recess appointment fills Justice post," Omaha.com, September 1, 2005.

http://www.topplebush.com/bushresume11.shtml
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    George W. Bush's Resume "Expanded"

Accomplishments as president:

My Department of Education has paid education advocacy groups to produce newspaper opinion pieces, advertisements, and other public materials that reached audiences all over the country without revealing that the government paid for their production and distribution.[1]
    Faced with a natural disaster and not knowing what constructive things I could do exactly, I took the daring and strenuous step of declaring a day of prayer. We must pray to God. Was it God or Satan who sent the hurricane? I've been told by Pat Robertson that there is a large community of homosexuals in New Orleans! Hmmmm. --from viewer Cameron, Houston, TX
    The only President in the history of the United States (Unless shown otherwise) who visited the site of a major natural catastrophy and during the visit, joyfully reminisced about his drinking days of his youth. I wanted to boost the morale of the homeless, sick, wounded and dead. So much empathy! --from viewer Cameron, Houston, TX
    The only President who has praised the job performance of an underling and that same underling was immediately demoted because of his poor job performance. --from viewer Cameron, Houston, TX
    My deployment of thousands of National Guard troops from Mississippi and Louisiana in Iraq when Hurricane Katrina struck hindered those states' initial storm response, according to military and civilian officials.[2]
    Appointed the apopletic John Bolton to the UN during a recess because the Senate couldn't confirm him. Bolton despies the UN and wants to dismantle it as the US ambassador and even the Brits want him gone.--from a viewer
    My administration violated the law by buying favorable news coverage of my education policies, by making payments to the conservative commentator Armstrong Williams and by hiring a public relations company to analyze media perceptions of the Republican Party.[3]
    Relief efforts to combat Hurricane Katrina suffered near catastrophic failures due to endemic corruption, divisions within the military and troop shortages caused by the Iraq war.[4]
    It was bad enough that anxious parents of poorly equipped Army National Guard and reserve soldiers had to rush out and buy body armor, radios and goggles before their sons and daughters were shipped out to fight in the Iraq war. But it's even worse but now Pentagon under my administration is reluctant to obey a congressional directive that it reimburse soldiers and their families for the cost of the military equipment they supplied.[5]
    Of the 14 pardons I delivered yesterday, three were for drug charges, four were white collar crimes. And amazingly, one of the pardons issued by your "security president" was for this crime: Property damage by use of explosives and destruction of an energy facility; 18 U.S.C. 844(i) and 1366(a).[6]
    My "No Child Left Behind" sex education policy (abstinance only) was so ineffective that the state of Maine told me to keep the money and they are dropping out of the sex education provision. --from viewer Clinton, Biddeford, ME
    As a result of my wars of choice 49,000 veterans of Afghanistan and Iraq have received some type of medical treatment and care at a Department of Veterans Affairs facility between October 2003 and February 2005 with 26% screened positive for a mental disorder.[7]
    My Iraq War contributed to the deaths of 66 journalists and media workers since March 2003, many of whom were killed by American forces.[8]
    A prime reason my Iraq war fell into chaos was because I ignored assessments by the Central Intelligence Agency that warned of major cultural and political obstacles to stability in postwar Iraq.[9]
    I made sure no one would be held accountable for security failures during 9/11 by having my appointment Porter Goss formally decline to open accountability review boards that would have investigated the conduct of former director George Tenet and other senior administration officials. The accountability boards had been recommended in a formal report from the CIA inspector general, who found grave shortcomings in the agencies pre-9/11 operations. If Tenet had been faulted, he might not have wanted to take most of the blame himself and therefore could have implicated me.[10]
    I consider the plight of a single mother working three jobs to be"uniquely American" and a source of great amusement. --from DT1@malakandsky.blogspot.com
    Was handed an embarrassing defeat by Hugo Chavez who was joined by leaders from other Latin American countries at the Global Trade summit of the Western Hemisphere held at Mar Del Playa, Argentina.[11]
    My administration demoted Bunnatine H. Greenhouse, a high-ranking Army Corp of Engineers official after she criticized the Pentagon's awarding of a no-bid contract to Halliburton for work in Iraq.[12]
    Nominated Tom Hicks to the University of Texas Endowment Board where he promptly skimmed vast sums of money. Now, instead of possessing the largest endowment in the US, the University of Texas is 2nd tier in endowmnet.--from viewer Hugh from charlottesville, VA
    Despite Justice Dept. warnings that the redistricting plan in Texas pushed forward by Tom DeLay in 2003 was illegal and violated voting rights, I made sure officials in my administration approved the plan anyway.[13]
    Used the media again to sell my agenda but this time in Iraq where the U.S. military secretly payed Iraqi newspapers to publish stories written by American troops in an effort to burnish the image of the U.S. mission in Iraq.[14]
    "Won" re-election by the narrowest margin in history for a second term president in both electoral college votes and percentage of votes cast (51-47 is not a mandate). --from a viewer
    The 9/11 Commission issued a follow-up report giving my administration a grade of "F" for failing to provide adequate radio spectrum for first responders, allocating Homeland Security funding to pork barrel politics not based on risk, failure to make critical improvements in airline screening, refusing to declassify the intelligence budget preventing Congress from having oversight, and failing to set international standards for detainees suspected of terrorism. The same panel gave my administration two incompletes, twelve "Ds", twelve "Bs" and nine "Cs" - and this grading was generous considering what it overlooked that it should have been highly critical of.
    Illegally permitted the NSA to conduct secret domestic wire-taps and surveillance of phones and emails without a court order. I have now committed high crimes and treason and would be impeached if the Dems controlled Congress.[15]
    Because my war in Iraq is draining off resources, the National Cancer Institute is now only able to fund about 9% of research applications it receives with almost 60% of them being valid proposals while at the same time causing many researchers to give up or leave their professions for lack of funding.[16]
    Texas had the highest execution rate under my governorship and I also personally attended many of those executions so I could watch them squirm and die. --from a viewer
    My recent Congressional bill aimed to cut government spending in many areas will eliminate $12.7 billion in federal student loan programs.[17]
    Under my administration the average cost of health insurance has already increased 73% from $6,300 to $10,000 per year. Big Pharma just loves my administration.
    An independent congressional investigation found that my administration totally bungled the response to Hurricane Katrina.[18]
    Tried to stop a top climate scientist at NASA from speaking out since he gave a lecture last month calling for prompt reductions in emissions of greenhouse gases linked to global warming.[19]
    My administration has run up such a big deficit the U.S. will need to borrow a record $188 billion.[20]
    Leaders of two expert commissions that spent years examining the nation's ocean policies gave Congress, my administration and governors a near-failing grade for not moving quickly enough to address hundreds of their recommendations.[21]
    Told the American people they're at the mercy of the oil companies so tough luck, it's a marketplace out there! - from viewer George, Oxnard, CA
    My administration wasted millions of dollars in Hurricane Katrina aid by accounting flaws, mismanagement and fraud.[22]
    Want an Arab company (with 9/11 links) to manage six major American sea ports controlling what comes in and out. In a few months, I am hoping to have Arab companies control other docking ports in Maryland and other ship ports along the East Coast.[23] - from a viewer
    In my second term the U.S. reached a record trade deficit of $68.5 bn in January 2006, and the rate of increase was higher than for any other president in U.S. history.[24]
    Arrogant handling of the Duboi Ports' deal; threatened to veto any bill by Congress that would try to stop it (even by my own party); in a historic vote, Congress rendered me powerless. - from a viewer in Georgia
    I cut the funding for nursing hours in Group Homes for people with disabilities and put the most vulnerable citizens at great risk causing some deaths that were reported in Tallahassee due to these cuts. - from a viewer
    I cut the money for people who are in need of G-tube feedings and now state employees respond to their client needs by using normal pureed foods - a procedure that could cause serious medical health problems. - from a viewer reporting on a Miami Herald article
    Never traveled outside the USA before being elected president. - from viewer Jeffrey, New Orlean, LA
    Accomplished in 4 years what took 42 U.S. presidents 224 years to accomplish: Borrowed $1.05 trillion from foreign sources while all of the others only borrowed $1.0 trillion combined (according to the U.S. Treasury Department). - from viewer Steve
    Agreed to supply nuclear technology to India in blatant violation of the Nuclear Nonproliferation Treaty.[25]
    I have already surpassed the spending for the entire Vietnam War - an inflation adjusted $549 bn - having spent $811 bn in Afghanistan and Iraq with no end in sight.[26]
    Made sure mine deaths would go up during my Administration for these reasons: Cuts in the Mine Safety and Health Administration [MSHA] budget in real terms every year, reduction in MSHA staff, reduction in the numbers of fines and prosecutions for violations of mine safety, weakened regulations on ventilation, removal of MSHA employees who have fought for tougher safety standards or were whistleblowers, and interference with on-going safety violations.[27]
    The U.S. Supreme Court declared my policy for war criminal trials at Guantanamo illegal and in violation of the Geneva conventions.[28]
    It was found that enforcement of our nation's food and drug laws declined sharply during the first five years of my administration putting consumers at serious risk.[29]
    Records and References:

"DEPT. OF EDUCATION PAYS FOR OP-EDS, ADS THAT PROMOTE BUSH POLICIES, DO NOT REVEAL FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AS FUNDING SOURCE", DCCC Stakeholder, September 6, 2005.
    "Sending Guardsmen To Iraq Hurt Katrina Response," freeinterpress.com, September 10, 2005.
    "Buying of News by Bush's Aides Is Ruled Illegal," by Robert Pear, NY Times, October 1, 2005.
    "Iraq war delayed Katrina relief effort, inquiry finds," by Kim Sengupta, Independent-UK, October 3, 2005
    "Sticking parents with the bill The military drags its feet on orders to reimburse soldiers whose families bought them unsupplied military equipment," Oregon Live, October 3, 2005.
    "Bush pardons 14 on day DeLay is indicted," by by redlami, September 29. 2005, Daily Kos post.
    "For Nate Self Battlefield Hero, Trauma Takes a Toll, by Greg Jaffe, WSJ, October 6, 2005,
    "Military Gives Mixed Iraq View, Says Withdrawal May Hit Snag, by Yochi J. Draezen, WSJ, September 30, 2005, B2.
    "Report: Bush ignored CIA warnings on Iraq," by Douglas Jehl, NY Times, as appearing in the Denver Post, 10/13/05.
    "The CIA Decides Not to Look Back," US News & World Report, October 17, 2005, p. 16.
    "Failed Summit Casts Shadow on Global Trade Talks", by Matt Moffett and John D. McKinnon, Wall Street Journal, Nov. 7, 2005, A1.
    "Pentagon Critic Demoted", Across the Nation, Detroit Free Press, August 30, 2005, 5A.
    "Justice Staff Saw Texas Districting As Illegal Voting Rights Finding On Map Pushed by DeLay Was Overruled", by Dan Eggen, Washington Post, December 2, 2005.
    "U.S. Military Covertly Pays to Run Stories in Iraqi Press", LA Times, November 30, 2005.
    "Report: Spying Broader than Acknowledged", from NYT's report, reprinted on Yahoo News.
    "Cancer is Bipartisan" appearing in The Nation Letters, by Gerald Denis, who serves on the federal panel that evaluates cancer funding, Jan. 9/16, 2006.
    "$12 billion in student loans to be eliminated", by Matthew Abbott, The Dartmouth Staff, January 19, 2006.
    "Blistering report cites bungling in Katrina response," by Seth Borenstein, Detroit Free Press, February 1, 2006.
    "Climate Expert Says NASA Tried to Silence Him," by Andrew C. Revkin, The New York Times, January 29, 2006.
    "U.S. to borrow record $188 billion," by Rex Nutting, Marketwatch, January 30, 2006.
    "Panel leaders flunk U.S. ocean policies," by John Heilprin, AP, February 2, 2006.
    "Audits Show Millions in Katrina Aid Wasted," AP, February 13, 2006.
    "Bush Vows to Veto Any Effort to Block Port Contract", by Edwin Chen, LA Times, February 21, 2006.
    "U.S. trade deficit reaches record $68.5 billion", by MARTIN CRUTSINGER, AP Economics Writer, Yahoo News, March 9, 2006.
    "Ending Nonproliferation" by Michael T. Klare, The Nation, April 3, 2006 edition.
    "Adding in Afghanistan, Detroit Free Press, April 28, 2006, 5A.
    "Why Mine Deaths Are Up, The Nation, June 12, 2006. pp.5-6.
    "Supreme Court Blocks Bush, Gitmo War Trials," Yahoo News, June 29, 2006.
    "Top Democrat Finds F.D.A.'s Efforts Have Plunged," by Gardiner Harris, New York Times, June 27, 2006.

http://www.topplebush.com/bushresume12.shtml
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

WHY does anybody care about Bush's resume 3 months before he leaves office? Btw, he only bought a share of the Texas Rangers for 800K. The Ranger's manger's son used to work for me.

Bush's Resume "Condensed"

A toilet bowl. Everything this man has done has turned into s---!

Whoever grants an Amnesty will have about ten times the dirt to explain away.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David

Great waste of space. "W" is history, so who cares?

Amazing what one man can do all by himself, eh?
    "

MW
    CitizenJustice wrote:

Great waste of space. "W" is history, so who cares?
    Excellent observation.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

April
    VERY IMPORTANT PATRIOTS!

Please read and check in here so W. knows you read it! Thanks!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-137049.html

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12