I WAS IN DOUBT IF I SHOULD POST THIS ARTICLE OR NOT,BUT AS I SENT IT TO MY WHOLE EMAIL LIST I DECIDE TO POST IT HERE SO ALIPAC CAN HAVE IT IN ITS ARCHIVES TOO AND ALIPACERS CAN KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON BEHIND THE SCENES.
THIS IS AN ARTICLE POSTED BY A WISTLEBLOWER, SO OF COURSE,HAS NO NAME, BUT FOR ME IS A PERFECTT EXPLANATION OF THIS CRAZY GEORGIA/RUSSIA WAR.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GEORGIA/ U.S. STOLE FROM GLOBAL DEBT FACILITY/ GWB STANDS AGAINST NEW GLOBAL BANKING SYSTEM

Dear Fellow Patriots:

I hope that this email address is still being monitored by a certain faction of the CIA? This email is partially aimed at you. How many Generals will you allow to be 'resigned', 'fired' and so forth? Do you honestly believe you are protecting America? While you run around Georgia with the other mercenaries, do you stop to consider your actions and the future of America and the world?

Here is a true story, that I probably should not share, but since I have been monitoring some world events, it is relevant to our discussion here? I was born in Bitola Macedonia (Yugoslavia at the time, but we were Macedonians first, Yugoslavians second). My grandfather (maternal) broke from tradition, he came from 7 generations of Christian priests (Eastern Orthodox). When he was approximately 4 years old he had many relatives that lived in the same village and also the same house. During this point in history the Ottoman Turks ruled much of Europe, Macedonia was no exception. One day, the Turkish overlords in the region went on a killing spree and cut the throats of my family members, his father, uncles, cousins, 7 in total, perished. The only reason I am here to tell this story, is that the Turks that were killing that day decided to let the 4 year old live and grow up to be a farmer. Also that day, in our village around 50 people lost their lives, simply because we were Christians. The Turks felt we were a threat. The moral of the story is that we cannot forget what the human heart is capable of. We have a choice, always. The Ottoman Turkish empire was so large that they felt they could do as they wish with no one to answer to. They also made the fatal mistake of tackling a religion. As events transpire in Georgia and Serbia, please take the time to read this article: http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/2008 ... 5023_x.htm If the link doesn't work, it would not surprise me. In a nutshell, a certain group were caught delivering weapons to Albanian muslims in Kosovo. A large cache of AK-47's, ammo, grenade launchers, etc.

Now lets go to Georgia, little Georgia, is taking on Russia? Does that make any sense to anybody with a half a brain because that is exactly what happened. South Ossetia and George sign a truce and next thing you know, the Georgian military is firing rockets directly into the civilian population. This begs the question, why? Answer, the US government told Georgia's president, Mikheil Saakashvili, that they would back him? Well I guess they lied, but not really. You see, Georgia is at least 60% Muslim, the USA, Israel and now it also appears Germany were behind Georgia's military build-up? Do you see a pattern?

Now lets go back in time a bit. Afghanistan. Mujahadeen, Osama Bin Laden was a CIA man, wasn't he General? Fighting the good fight against the evil, Godless Soviets. Saddam Hussein in the 1980's and the infamous meeting with Donald Rumsfield. See the pattern folks. Create a problem (sell weapons to Islamic fanatics or outright create the fundamentalists as with Zbig's Al Qaeda) provide the solutions (US Shock and Awe). Secure the oil in the Grand Chessboard/Global War on Terror as the excuse.

I was perplexed at the Russian/Georgian conflict. I thought to myself, why would GWB be crazy enough to take on the Russians? I didn't make the connection for the longest time. The Osama Bin Laden quest that I have been rambling about on the blogs was not enough of a diversion. You see he needs a very large diversion. If the new global banking system kicks in, he and the rest of the clan are toast. Some factions of the powers that be want it right now, other factions want it gold backed currency. Bush and the others do not want it period. You see Folks, if the rumours of a new global banking system is true, Bush would need to reveal his hidden accounts where he hid the 'funds.' Since the new GBS would require him to convert the old Federal Reserve Notes into whatever the new GBS would be called and he cannot do that because it admit that the money was stolen from the global debt facility, which his father GHWB and Reagan so graciously 'borrowed' back in 1981. Therefore, if the new GBS kicks in, he will need to convert 'his' assets into the new system. I hope everyone follows? Anyway, Russia knows that the global debt facility was to be used for the better of humanity and not for self enrichment and pet projects like the Strategic Defence Initiative. This brings me to my next point. Why would George W. Bush be that crazy? Why would he provoke Russia in the fiasco in Georgia, Poland and Czech Republic missile defence shield. The media is painting the US Military as useless, even the alternative media states that they are useless. I beg to differ. Enter into evidence exhibit A: http://rense.com/general82/myst16.htm After 25 years of development, I believe that this is the US Strategic Defense Initiative, that was started by Reagan then abandoned in public but was actually funded by the funds also stolen by Reagan/Bush Sr. Folks this is why the US needed to provoke the Russians, these people need a nuclear power, not Iran. Iran was a distraction, at best a provocation of Russia. What I am watching for now is a false flag provoking the Russians. A lot of the Islamic fanatics are now well armed and the trigger points can be anywhere. At first it will be a straight forward fight and then the Russians will ultimately be blamed for a nuclear attack. Some of you may have heard that supposedly Putin has ordered the Russian navy to install long range ballistic missiles on their subs? Is it a coincidence that Czech Republic and Poland defence shields are using old Patriot batteries? No, it is a diversion the real defences are in orbit. A few nukes will make it past to get the sheeple in line and on the same page. They need another 9/11 and someone immediately to blame.

One final thought, I honestly hope that I am wrong, but take into consideration that some factions of the powers that be, would not have control over us and that they believe that worlds population is not sustainable. This worries me. The new global banking system will be better for humanity, but the problem is, some people don't think so. You see that the 12 'agents', including Leo Wanta created massive problems, but that is only part of the equation, the CIA is now factionalized, black ops are well funded and there are many more pet projects funded illegally.

Thats our world folks. What can we do, to make it a better place, before it is too late?

D

End of Copy Over:

That's a lot of information folks and direct to the point. I would highly recommend you view the articles for which the links are stated within the above, as they confirm what many others have been saying for a long time.

No doubt America and NASA have financed all of this with their illegal use of assets of the Global Debt Facility, which are assets specifically available to the Nations of the World and the People of the World, and not for, as is plainly obvious the case now, one Nation (America) plus its neocon allies to propagate and propel itself to the New World Order, whether by normal Military means, Militarised Space Weapons, Financial Warfare, or anything else. That is of course assuming that those machines in the skies are products of Human beings not aliens, of which the latter I find is questionable based upon the amount of junk already up there which would create substantial obstacles to entering the earth's atmosphere by alien craft.

I also happen to know a Scientist who actually, with others, put together and achieved an actual (what humans refer to) "Flying Saucer" for the American Government under a Top Secret Scientific and Engineering Program operation many years ago (30 years approximately), using resonance and electro-magnetism. I often joke with this friend as being the man who actually invented and was responsible for Flying Saucers, and no doubt all the sightings over many years.

It can also be seen now as to why the Americans wanted the Global Debt Facility and all its International Treaties etc classified as "Top Secret", so that they could continue their plundering without any questions being asked, which is exactly what they have done, and continue to do.

There it is folks, and the sooner you all realise what has been going on for decades and what the result will be in due course, the better, because unless these people are stopped right now, there will be no world for normal people, if there is a world at all.

This whole scenario is massive, so massive it can not be fought by one man alone, nor by any small group. It will take a united front by the masses to change this situation. As Billy Cotton (deceased), the Band Leader and BBC Radio Presenter use to say at the start of his Sunday shows...........WAKEY, WAKEY. I fear however that you will all wake up when it is far too late and then wonder what the hell has happened and why it was allowed to happen. It happened because you took no notice. It happened because you took no action. It happened because you can't be bothered. Shame on you.

Finally, I refer to CASPER and his updates. Let it be known that those Payments could be made and CASPER is fighting hard, but alas the crooks are too powerful. You may ask what do we know. Well folks, The St Germain Trust, is actually owned by Foundation Divine which is the primary trust of the Combined International Collateral Accounts of the Global Debt Facility under the control of the International Treasury Controller and the Office of International Treasury Control.

Like CASPER, we are also having transfers blocked by those neocon crooks in DC and Europe, which are transfers to various countries to assist the Nations and their People. So there you have it Right from the Horses Mouth ...............TOTAL FACT. The World and its People have been well and truly conned by those neocons in DC and their allies, to the total detriment of the World's People.

Keep on going CASPER, together we might just put these people where they belong (Hell is too good for them), but it certainly won't happen overnight.

Regards

Whistleblower.