Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Gerald Celente: There is No Recovery- Revolution next for US

Gerald Celente: There is No Recovery - Revolution next for U.S.

Russia Today
    September 17, 2009

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhaEc_4z ... r_embedded

Gerald Celente — the most trusted name in trends — sits down for an exclusive interview with RT’s Anastasia Churkina to talk about what the future holds for America during and after the Great Recession, gives advice to Obama, and forecasts the unexpected.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

thanks for posting this. I circulated it on my facebook where im up over 2,000 friends now

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm just shaking in my shorts trying to figure how to survive this mess

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Incredibly honest man...

I am glad someone has the courage to say it like it is, this nation needs to get back to it's roots and stop playing the "I want to be a millionaire" game.

Instead of being a comsumer based economy, we need to go back to a production based economy.

When we finally do, and people are no longer making the millions, and producing more, we will likely see a more reasonable real estate market, and more realistic overall prices.

I can envision people going back to a more basic, or agrigarian based existance, mainly.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Very disturbing, but excellent video!

Another thing I find disturbing is all the anti-Jew comments I've been seeing on Youtube and MANY other places.....

bttt