Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I have been watching and listening to Beck since day one. Although I do enjoy and think he is on line with Constitutional issues...this "new" godly Beck...ahhhh...I don't kknow about this.

He is a comedic entertainer and certainly not the Messiah.

But anyway...

God helps those that help themselves. We were not deceived by God...we were and are being deceived by men...men that used and abused God and the Constitution.

Put down the Bible and start studying the Constitution to find out what must be done to bring back what made us great...

You can't use the Bible as case law... The Judge will throw you out of court.

There may have been a moral code involved but it is man law...not God law that created the Constitution...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8r-60wln ... ure=digest

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CeifAbU ... ure=digest

History tells the story of men who operated from their faith in God, who traveled a great distance to practice their religion freely, and who incorporated their faith and a knowledge of the Bible into of the creation of laws, of the institutions of the United States. The words of some of the men who signed the Declaration of Independence were read on Glenn's show, including their letters, their books, etc. The thoughts and the words of these men, written in their own hand, certainly gives hope to those who constantly hear from the revisionists.

Since the Bible and God have been so attacked in modern history, things have gotten "progressively" worse for this nation, and in my opinion they will continue to get worse, as people slander and ignore God.

2 Chronicles 7:14

It is written,... if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12