Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Glenn Beck offers "Ron Paul" 1 hour on show

We should all e-mail Ron Paul and ask him to take Glenn up on his offer.
    So I will!
    Anyone else up to it!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNEgkAshNnI

E-Mail Ron Paul.....
    victory@ronpaulforcongress.com <victory@ronpaulforcongress.com>
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

haha.. this is like 4 days behind the times

No, the campaign and has been swamped with emails and calls about this.
    The verdict is split on whether he should do it or not. Not sure why, I just get frustrated thinking of a missed opportunity.

Quote Originally Posted by BrightNail
    haha.. this is like 4 days behind the times

No, the campaign and has been swamped with emails and calls about this.
    The verdict is split on whether he should do it or not. Not sure why, I just get frustrated thinking of a missed opportunity.
    As they say "Better late than never", Lets keep pushing until he accepts one way or the other!!!

Do you work for his campaign "BrightNail"? I guess you must since you have inside imformation about all the e-mails Paul is getting.

You are right this could be a real missed opportunity

Push ahead Activists!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I saw when Glenn tried to have him on before. If Glenn is telling the truth, he did schedule to have Paul on, and he did not show up. Tom was there for the interview though. Glenn is really immature. He kept cutting to Ron Paul for his opinion, and they just showed an empty chair. He had a split screen with Tom in the upper screen and an empty screen below. I think all he is interested in is attempting to grill Ron on Iraq and the War on Terror. I don't think they will get anywhere on immigration.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

LNR

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    I saw when Glenn tried to have him on before. If Glenn is telling the truth, he did schedule to have Paul on, and he did not show up. Tom was there for the interview though. Glenn is really immature. He kept cutting to Ron Paul for his opinion, and they just showed an empty chair. He had a split screen with Tom in the upper screen and an empty screen below. I think all he is interested in is attempting to grill Ron on Iraq and the War on Terror. I don't think they will get anywhere on immigration.
    I don't think Ron Paul ought to do it. Most of these loose-cannon-talkshow people have an inflated opinion of themselves; and the way the media is now, they are not reined-in when they decide to disrespect their guest. It infuriates me for Bill O'Reilly to tell someone to "shut-up!" How rude is that? Would we invite someone in our homes and then slap them across the face? Differences of opinion are fine, but silencing dissenting views and sneering at them and calling them names should be abolished on all networks. And people like Rick Sanchez, with his holier-than-thou attitude and his well-honed ability to come across as "I'm of superior intelligence and RIGHT and you're a hairsbreath above an amoeba in the evolutionary chain and IGNORANT" just about turns me purple with anger.

Ron should go on Lou's show. Lou is a class act and a gentleman even if he doesn't agree with his guest. He was very nice to that Guiterrez (sp?) guy the other day. Guiterrez is the one who spoke-over Lou and did anyone notice that when Lou said, "I get to ask the questions" Guiterrez said, "these are public airwaves!" ... as if HE had a right to speak as long as he wanted to harangue about his narrow pro-IA views. I was wishing Lou would've said, "No, sir, these are not PUBLIC airwaves, this is CABLE and MY SHOW and I get to ask the questions." But he's too nice a guy to get that down-and-dirty.
    Illegal immigration and the war in Iraq have 2 things in common:
    1. Nationalize expenses 2. Privatize profits
    Register "INDEPENDENT"

LNR said:

I don't think Ron Paul ought to do it. Most of these loose-cannon-talkshow people have an inflated opinion of themselves; and the way the media is now, they are not reined-in when they decide to disrespect their guest. It infuriates me for Bill O'Reilly to tell someone to "shut-up!" How rude is that? Would we invite someone in our homes and then slap them across the face? Differences of opinion are fine, but silencing dissenting views and sneering at them and calling them names should be abolished on all networks. And people like Rick Sanchez, with his holier-than-thou attitude and his well-honed ability to come across as "I'm of superior intelligence and RIGHT and you're a hairsbreath above an amoeba in the evolutionary chain and IGNORANT" just about turns me purple with anger.

Ron should go on Lou's show. Lou is a class act and a gentleman even if he doesn't agree with his guest. He was very nice to that Guiterrez (sp?) guy the other day. Guiterrez is the one who spoke-over Lou and did anyone notice that when Lou said, "I get to ask the questions" Guiterrez said, "these are public airwaves!" ... as if HE had a right to speak as long as he wanted to harangue about his narrow pro-IA views. I was wishing Lou would've said, "No, sir, these are not PUBLIC airwaves, this is CABLE and MY SHOW and I get to ask the questions." But he's too nice a guy to get that down-and-dirty.

I really can't stand Glenn anymore.

I am puzzled, miffed ! at the remarks on here, Glenn Beck is one of the shows I watch everyday, while I do not agree with every single thing he says, for the most part he seems honest and seems to care about his country.

Tancredo went on his show and many others have also. Why should Ron Paul not spend time ( a whole hour of free time) of clarifiying some of his positions on different subjects? Just what is there to be wary of? How could this harm him? All he has to do is tell the truth, just what could Glenn ask that would hurt him.

I happen to like Ron Paul and am a supporter of his but I really do not understand the negativity about him doing Becks show.

Would some of you help me out here!!!

Glenn has had islam watch on this past week,

I wonder what kind of questions he would ask Ron on the CAIR, NOI and Saudi backing his campaign ?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NOamNASTY
    Glenn has had islam watch on this past week,

I wonder what kind of questions he would ask Ron on the CAIR, NOI and Saudi backing his campaign ?
    Hey NOamNASTY,

Why don't you provide some proof of your ridiculous allegations or quit making them. I'm about a half a step away from asking the moderators to BAN YOUR AZZ!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast