Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by kathyet
    All these people are pure entertainment value only...they are fun to watch when they agree with what you think and not when they don't....since the whole media arena is corporate owned by just a certain few you will never get an un-biased view....

Kathyet
    PRECISELY!!!
    I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.
    ~Thomas Jefferson (1743 - 1826)

I didn't mean to come down on Glenn Beck so hard, and i know he has alot of fans with Alipac, but we must keep things in perspective in that FoxNews has its own agenda, getting a Republican majority back in Washington. Not too long ago when Dr. Ron Paul was campaigning for president, Foxnews totally disrespected him, a fellow Republican no less. Because of that incident, i have always held Foxnews under suspicion and will continue to do so.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

I remember a while back Glenn was all hyped up over the alleged FairTax which proposes to put every American family on the public dole.

What is the FairTax plan?

[b][i]“The FairTax plan is a comprehensive proposal that replaces all federal income and payroll based taxes with an integrated approach including a progressive national retail sales tax, a prebate to ensure no American pays federal taxes on spending up to the poverty level, dollar-for-dollar federal revenue neutrality, and, through companion legislation, the repeal of the 16th Amendment.â€

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12