Global take down of the American empire shifts into HIGH GEAR

07/19/2023 // Mike Adams // 12.8K Views

Tags: America, banking, BRICS, Collapse, cryptocurrency, currency, De-dollarization, debt, debt collapse, dollar, economic collapse, empire, failed state, fiat currency, financial collapse, history, Joe Biden, risk, USA

We are living in the last days of the American empire. The No. 1 weapon of the empire -- the US dollar -- has been targeted for termination by most of the other powerful nations across the planet, including China, Saudi Arabia, Brazil and Russia.
It turns out that no one likes to be hit with weaponization of the currency, and with the US government regime under Biden, the bullying tactics of the American empire are convincing other nations to abandon the dollar and build their own systems for international financial settlement.
That's why next month -- August, 2023 -- BRICS nations are meeting and announcing what is reported to be a gold-backed cryptocurrency.
This cryptocurrency will reportedly be decentralized, meaning that no nation can alter its ledger or print more coins (i.e. money) out of thin air. The fact that this BRICS-based ledger cannot be counterfeited will give it intrinsic value that will instantly make it a better store of value than the US dollar (which is losing purchasing power by the day). We can expect a rapid adoption of the BRICS cryptocurrency system by the nations of the world. And when those nations no longer need dollars to carry out transactions with other nations, they will dump the dollar.
Since they no longer need dollars, they also don't need dollar-denominated debt instruments. This means international holders of US treasuries will offload them, causing a supply glut of treasury debt instruments on the open market, making it far more expensive for the U.S. Treasury to try to auction new debt instruments that provide funding for the government's debt habit.

And just like that, America's annual cost of servicing its own national debt will skyrocket into multiple trillions of dollars. Before long, the mad money printing machine will be cranking out dollars just to buy up treasuries so that the bankrupt government can service its own exploding debt with counterfeit money. This is a lot like a dog eating its own tail... and gagging with every bite.
The end result will be hyperinflation (of the prices of goods and service) combined with rapid devaluation of the dollar currency, which will ultimately go to zero.
This process won't happen overnight, but it will accelerate in a geometric fashion that will take most people by surprise. By the time they figure out their dollars are worthless, it will already be too late to head for the exits and convert those dollars to something else. Like gold, silver or crypto, for example.
In today's Brighteon Broadcast News, I cover this and more with Dave Hodges from The Commonsense Show:
- Commercial real estate fire sale has begun as one building sells for nearly 64% discount
- Ford slashes prices of its failed F-150 EV truck, while Tesla rolls out its ugly Cybertruck
- Nigel Farage deplatformed from UK bank for being friendly to Trump
- A warning about all financial services and platforms: Your access will be FROZEN if you oppose the trans cult or #climate cult
- Leaving TradFi is the only way to control your assets
- Self-custody (and self-control) means #gold, #silver and #crypto
- Feds seize mobile phones of former Trump advisors
- Why you need a #degoogled phone for #privacy
- Best practices for private digital messaging
- Don't buy and install SPY DEVICES in your home (Ring, Nest, Alexa, Roomba, etc.)
- Full interview with Dave Hodges of The Commonsense Show, covering China, BRICS nations, de-dollarization
The full episode will be posted here around noon, USA central time. You can also find it earlier at Brighteon.com:
https://www.brighteon.com/channels/hrreport

###
Be sure to watch each episode of my new show, Decentralize TV, which features top guests who teach pro-freedom decentralized living principles and skills, at www.Decentralize.TV
Discover more interviews and podcasts each day at:
https://www.brighteon.com/channels/hrreport
Follow me on:
Brighteon.social: Brighteon.social/@HealthRanger (my breaking news gets posted here first)
Telegram: t.me/RealHealthRanger
Substack: HealthRanger.substack.com
Banned.video: Banned.video/channel/mike-adams
Truth Social: https://truthsocial.com/@healthranger
Twitter: https://twitter.com/HealthRanger
Gettr: GETTR.com/user/healthranger
Rumble: Rumble.com/c/HealthRangerReport
BitChute: Bitchute.com/channel/9EB8glubb0Ns/
Clouthub: app.clouthub.com/#/users/u/naturalnews/posts
Join the free NaturalNews.com email newsletter to stay alerted about breaking news each day.
Download my current audio books -- including Ghost World, Survival Nutrition, The Global Reset Survival Guide and The Contagious Mind -- at:
https://audiobooks.naturalnews.com/
Download my new audio book, "Resilient Prepping" at ResilientPrepping.com - it teaches you how to survive the total collapse of civilization and the loss of both the power grid and combustion engines.

Global take down of the American empire shifts into HIGH GEAR – NaturalNews.com