Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sippy
    Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    Quote Originally Posted by MountainDog
    It was 26 degrees here in the high desert of sunny Ca. this am.
    We were about the same here in Dallas.
    Ouch! It was 26 in CA and TX? yikes, that's cold.
    Crock, I do remember reading another article on how they were almost predicting another ice age 30 years ago.
    IMO, I'm convinced that many of the best scientists can't explain why the earth does what it does, and I'm going to truse these guys before I trust Al Gore!
    I'm not discrediting scientists by any means, but even with all that science has discovered about the Earth, there's still so much more they can't explain.
    I've read articles that also state we're in the middle of the Earth's poles changing polarity, and that this can also cause some havoc on the weather patterns.
    You are wise to not plan you life around the scientific model of the moment. Even now, there is a pitched battle raging between the NASA "orthodox" model of the solar system and the adherents to the seemingly superior capacitance model championed by the so-called Millennium Group (although I believe that the cheesy moniker has been abandoned in the wake of the television show that featured a fictional group of the same name, and the fact that the turn of the millennium has come and gone). But the differences in the predictions created by these two models are so great that predictions about the effects of comets and other debris on the Earth and its climate are often diametrically opposed.

We know that the earth's weather is cyclical. That's a given fact.

Through the past several centuries, we've had unusual weather patterns. That's a given fact.

What the heck does it take to understand that there's more to this than ONLY polution?

These guys are mental midgets OR they have much to gain by manipulating the public.

I pick the latter.

CROCKET
    Gore isn't just an idiot, he's a MORON {said with a Texas twang for emphasis}
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    We know that the earth's weather is cyclical. That's a given fact.

Through the past several centuries, we've had unusual weather patterns. That's a given fact.

What the heck does it take to understand that there's more to this than ONLY polution?

These guys are mental midgets OR they have much to gain by manipulating the public.

I pick the latter.

CROCKET
    Gore isn't just an idiot, he's a MORON {said with a Texas twang for emphasis}
    I agree. The agenda here is to create a global panic that will justify a consolidation of authority in a world body so that it can "save the planet," even though the planet is not at risk. It's just another scare tactic from the globaist sheep dogs trying to herd the flock into an even smaller pen.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12