Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Global Warming: It is a scam

http://www.politickernj.com/bguhl/22291 ... sponse-act

Press ReleaseDOHERTY: NEW SCIENTIFIC DATA JUSTIFIES REPEALING GLOBAL WARMING RESPONSE ACTBy bguhl - August 14, 2008 - 1:48pm
    Release Date: Aug 14 2008
    DOHERTY: NEW SCIENTIFIC DATA JUSTIFIES REPEALING GLOBAL WARMING RESPONSE ACT

URGES STATE TO HOLD OFF ON DAMAGING NEW REGULATIONS AS CLIMATE CHANGE THEORIES CLASH

Responding to various new scientific reports questioning the concept of global warming, Assemblyman Michael Doherty today called on Governor Corzine to hold off on proposing any new regulations associated with the state’s Global Warming Response Act and urged the Legislature to repeal that act when it returns to legislative business after Labor Day.

“There are many credible members of the scientific community who have questioned the theory of global warming, and now we have some scientists actually suggesting the earth’s temperatures may be entering a period of dramatic cooling,â€
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Amazing, if you do extensive research on the scientific pundits defying any sort of global warming theory, some of their major funders are major corporations that find it cheaper to pollute than comply with EPA regulations. A few of these scientific funders include the chemical giants and oil companies, some responsible for the 2,000 SuperFund sites that have yet to be cleaned up.
    Perhaps I should confess to getting upset over so many things I read, which should, hopefully, explain some of the crankiness.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The planet is simply going through its normal cycle. You don't have to be a rocket scientist to see the logic behind my theory. Lets put it in simple terms that anybody should understand by answering a few easy questions.

1) What ended the "Little Ice Age" that had covered the earth from the 13th century until the middle of the 19th century?

Answer: It warmed up! Thus began "Global Warming"

2) If you pay close attention to the weather forecasts, you will find that most of the record "highs" we are nearing were set in the early 20th century. Check it out, the forecasts almost alway say the record high was set in 1921 or 1938. If you don't believe me, just watch.

I am not saying pollution is good. Using our highways, oceans and waterways as a trashcan is an abomination. I believe in controlling emissions for air quality and a number of other reasons. I used to have a room-mate in Omaha, and a close friend in California that were both meteorologists. I got the same story from both, Global warming is a crock, but if you publicly state that fact, your career is over. In Europe, many of the top scientist who have recently retired have come out with similar statements. Science does not back up Global Warming, but to argue the fact means you will be blacklisted and your career is over.

Oh, for those of us who are older, what ever happened to the ICE AGE that our technology was causing?
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

"A lie told often enough becomes the truth."

-- Vladimir Lenin

AL GORE:

SNAKE OIL SALESMAN...EXTRAORDINAIRE !!!!!!