Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

The glorious truth: Tea Party Movement outnumbers Obama Libs

Bring it on Barry!

The glorious truth: Tea Party Movement outnumbers Obama Libs!

- Judi McLeod
    Saturday, August 6, 2011

2011’s David & Goliath Defining Moment: “Bring it on, Barry!â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

quote(Freedom lovers everywhere owe the Tea Party admiration and gratitude. )quote

Agreed, the tea party is our last hope otherwise we will see turmoil in this country perhaps worse then the civil war however the Tea party must be super strong with internal enforcement and remove those fast who are out of line and those who act in there own self interest.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

"And we're all here, to make sure it stays that way!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Tea Party Movement as Large as Nation’s Entire Liberal Population, Say Gallup Polls

Friday, August 05, 2011
    By Terence P. Jeffrey
    several links on this post

Tea Party activist Lawrence Crane secures a large U.S. flag while preparing for a Tea Party rally to be held at the Capitol in Sacramento, Calif., Thursday, April 15, 2010. (AP Photo/Rich Pedroncelli)

(CNSNews.com) - The percentage of Americans who expressly state that they are supporters of the Tea Party movement is currently about as large at 22 percent of the population as the 21 percent who say they are liberals, according to recent but separate Gallup polls.

Meanwhile, at 41 percent of the population, according to Gallup, self-described conservatives outnumber both Tea Party movement supporters and liberals by nearly 2-to-1.

In separate polls done on July 27 and August 2, 23 and 22 percent of respondents told Gallup they considered themselves supporters of the Tea Party movement. These polls (each of which was conducted in one day) had a margin of error of +/-4 points, and Gallup warned that polls conducted in one day “are subject to additional error or bias not found in polls conducted over several days.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This means we're all starting to ban together right? That it's not too late?
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    there is a whole lot of pissed off people out there Steve

I have never seen so much in my life

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    there is a whot lot of pissed off people Steve

That's good right? American's using our constitutional rights to remove corrupt politicians. I was afraid they would continue to live in denial!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    there is a whole lot of pissed off people out there Steve

I have never seen so much outrage either Airborne, but it's a good thing!

TEA!!