Thread: For GOD's Sake

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

For GOD's Sake

Cant we do this stimulus a little at a time to see how it works rather than ONE BIG FAST RIPOFF?

Start with say 50 Billion and work on infrastructure projects and energy and see how that works.

Re: For GOD's Sake

Quote Originally Posted by Tbow009
    Cant we do this stimulus a little at a time to see how it works rather than ONE BIG FAST RIPOFF?

Start with say 50 Billion and work on infrastructure projects and energy and see how that works.
    And also give Americans proven outlets for applying for and keeping jobs. My fear is that you will be told to go down to your State Employment office only to be told that it will be many months before actual jobs appear.

In Michigan we have so called programs for putting people back to work but there is little proof that unemployed Michigan citizens actually get them. In one case I went to one of these work centers only to be told that because of the bad economy they could not find me work! When I did find a job through friend at a local grocery store my state of Michigan employment counselor wrote down on form that the "program" had put me back to work. This was a lie. There is little proof Americans who are out of work will be put back to work right away, and even that evil dwarf Robert Reich has stated that he would make sure that White Males would be discriminated in hiring. Both Republican and Democratic leaders have stated that it is their goal to give jobs to illegal Mexican laborers and temporary workers from India long before they 'give' them to Americans.

This government we have is the most evil, corrupt organization we have any seen put in place in the United States and there is no reason to believe that they will ever help unemployed Americans.

Obama's ratings are just going to go down, down, down, but like George Bush he will ignore the obvious and keep hammering out an evil anti-American agenda.

Re: For GOD's Sake

Quote Originally Posted by Tbow009

Excellent point. I say citizens have a looksie at the bill, and remove the things we don't like, and add things like e-verify and illegal immigration enforcement. I had a dream the other night where I stood in front of congress and let them have it. I torched the 65 page bill and made them start over. I wish that were really the case.
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

Then the dems won't ever get what they want, so it is how they feel.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)