Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

GOP Presidential Candidates On Huckabee

GOP candidates on Huckabee tonight. The Grinch is on now

I am watching. The questioners are 3 State Attorney Generals, including Florida and Virginia. Each candidate will be allowed 11 minutes.

As you posted, Newt Gingrich is first for questions. The first question from Pam Bondi of Florida is about illegal immigration. I need to listen to a replay to get his answers better.

Should be interesting as they go one by one for questions.

Luke 2:11
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Fill us in for us poor folks who only have basic TV
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

grandmasmad wrote:
    Fill us in for us poor folks who only have basic TV
    I hope to see a link posted here so that you and others may view it.

I need to watch it again. Michele Bachmann did well in dealing with illegal immigration.

Luke 2:11
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    The format was different from any of the other debates. Done very well I thought. Usually on Sundays the show is rebroadcast several times on Fox News. The format allowed for detailed responses , no bad questions and they were kept to being on point. Worth watching.

Banned
    Mike Huckabee’s presidential forum Saturday was certainly unique, featuring a slate of ultra-conservative state Attorney Generals grilling the candidates on issues like regulation, health care, and judicial philosophy.

The candidates were asked to refrain from attacking each other, but Newt Gingrich drew e-mailed attacks from rival Rick Perry for his answer regarding a 2007 ad with Nancy Pelosi endorsing climate change legislation.

“I’ve said publicly, sitting on the couch with Nancy Pelosi is the dumbest single thing I’ve done in the last few years - but if you notice, I’ve never favored cap and trade, and in fact I actively testified against it,â€