Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This non-economic non-stimulus plan is a disaster on top of an economic catastrophe, but federally controlled electronic medical records and a Federal Health Czar who determines who gets treatment and who doesn't is something out of Nazi Germany.

Anyone who supported this bill in the US Congress needs to be kicked to the curb, pronto.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

You guys ever read "1984"? It is getting closer and closer to a future very similar to Orwell's novel. Dissidents will be put in "camps" and forced to watch and listen to government propaganda 24/7, all the while being watched. Bush used terrorism as an excuse to implement most of these programs. The open borders showed us how much he cared about terrorism. Now, it looks like we have someone that is going to complete the process. I think the people will stand for what is right in the end though.
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

Question is that can doctors choose NOT to accept government patients! I will keep my private health care if my doctor can only serve non government participants!!! IM NOT WAITING FOR 10 hours for a damn flu shot or checkup!!!!
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

Quote Originally Posted by Paidmytaxes
    You know the crappy part of this, Obama is willing to use a cigarette tax to pay for children's health care, and pay for immigrants to give birth.

Excuse me, these old people, deserve it first. Doesn't Obama get the idea that these people have been the cash cows for the last 40 years?

I have no respect for Obama!!! NONE>
    I think they already have something like this in CA - it's called "AIM" -access for infants and monthers. The covereage is excellent. $5 office visits, have your kids dirt cheap, the best medical care....

The elderly are quickly becoming a throw away to Obama, just like babies are. I have no respect for him either and never have. He scares the hell out of me. God help us, please...the man who was elected is a madman.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12