Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Won't work at least with this group......we are Aware and Alert

MisplacedCowboy,thanks for posting this.It seems to me the gov't is slowly but, surely taking the guns from the US citizens.This is just the latest group, earlier this year there was an article out about how blackpowder was going to be hard to come by soon,something to do with the US complying with UN regulations,then a few weeks later a different article about how there was a shortage of ammo for US law enforcement officers to use-said it was all being directed to the soldiers in the war.
    Maybe this is just the next step- another group having their gun "priviledges"(sp?) taken away.

Head 'em up,move 'em out Rawhide!

This is a major concern for Congressman Ron Paul as well. He is a staunch advocate of the 2nd amendment. I belong to one of his NY Meetup groups and we've had a tremendous response from gun-owners once they heard about his postition on the issue. We couldn't keep up with the demand for Ron Paul fliers and bumper stickers!

"The Second amendment is not about hunting deer or keeping a pistol in your nightstand. It is not about protecting oneself against common criminals. It is about preventing tyranny." Ron Paul, Texas Straight Talk, April 21,2003

I was at another meeting last night and one man was telling me that we're running out of time if we don't get someone like Ron Paul elected. These are very scary times and more people are becoming aware of its dangers.

I was always anti-gun, until I heard what Ron Paul had to say. I never realized it's importance. From listening to Ron Paul's speeches and reading his articles, it's like having a history and civics education that I never got in all my years of schooling!

If you're serious about protecting your 2nd amendment rights, there's no better man to have on you side than Ron Paul. Please support him.

He's written several articles on this issue as well as others:
    http://www.ronpaullibrary.org/topic.php?id=17

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12