Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Is governmental debt all smoke and mirrors?

What if I told you that there was no federal debt? What if I told you that our government was not operating at a deficit? What if I told you that we could COMPLETELY STOP taxing the American public for at least a decade and possibly in perpetuity and never have the government run out of money? What if I told you that taxation was a control mechanism, not a necessary source of operating revenue?

Well folks, it appears that all the statements above are true, thanks to the financial shell game played by the local, state and federal branches of government. I have long considered whether it was appropriate to post this information here because it is largely unrelated to the topic at hand (illegal immigration). However, there have been numerous articles posted making reference to our alleged growing national debt and to which I have been obliged to make oblique reference to the fact that the debt may well be a myth perpetuated to keep us all in perpetual financial servitude.

Walter Burien is a retired forensic accountant ( the guys who are called in to decipher cooked books for investors, shareholders or federal investigators) who discovered the modus operandi a decade ago when he was informally asked to look into the mystery of missing revenue in the New Jersey state budget. What he discovered was that the budget was not the actual budget, at least not according to the average American's understanding of what a budget is. He discovered that the real budget that listed all liabilities as well as all assets and revenue streams was a document referred to as the Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (CAFR). Most of the largest revenue sources for New Jersey, including Port Authority revenues and Tollway revenues were NOT included in the budget, but did occur in the CAFR. While the state's legislators were whining about serious budgetary shortfalls, the state was in fact turning a tidy profit as off-budget revenues swelled state coffers. That didn't stop the dirty politicians from armtwisting the voters for a tax increase.

But As Burien soon dicovered, this wasn't just a dirty trick played by New Jersey. Almost every state and municipality in the US used these same deceptive book-keeping tactics to fleece the taxpayers, and so did the federal beast. Burien and a team of accountants gradually collected most of the CAFRs for the states and the major municipalities as well as the federal government and discovered shocking amounts of taxpayer dollars stashed into massive revenue-generating superfunds which, when combined totalled tens of trillions of dollars in POSITIVE ASSETS. It's one of the most colossal scams in history.

Here is a good starting page to get familiarized with the nature of the scam. The main site contains numerous links to confirm Burien's assertions. If we can manage to get someone like Ron Paul or Duncan Hunter elected to the White House, it's one of the first issues that we need to address. The stashing of taxpayer dollars into secret off-budget revenue-generating accounts needs to either be made illegal or else these accounts need to be the sole source of government funding, with all excess revenues rebated to the taxpayers who have been getting fleeced for generations. There is no question that the sorts of revenue we are talking ablout, along with funds from the Wanta Plan, can solve every budgetary need AND free us from indetured servitude to the world banks and to enemy states like China.

I encourage everyone who has looked in on this thread to follow the link and to devote some time to exploring the site in detail, and then to comment on what you find here in this thread afterward. Enjoy!

Banned
    What, no response or commentary? This is vitally important information about tens of trillions of taxpayer dollars being actively hidden from public view by the government so that it can continue to justify soaking us for more than half of our total earnings in taxes.

Banned
    So no one gets worked up about tens of trillions of dollars being stashed by our "benificent" government even as it complains that it doesn't have the revenues to take care of pressing issues?No one has a comment about the linked site or the information it contains? No one has any questions?

Incredible.

Hey Crocket....I've heard the Feds have 2 books....the one hidden from us, says we are in worse trouble financially, than what we think.

So, I don't know, how many books are there?
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by moosetracks
    Hey Crocket....I've heard the Feds have 2 books....the one hidden from us, says we are in worse trouble financially, than what we think.

So, I don't know, how many books are there?
    The alleged set to which you refer is part of the smoke and mirrors thing. The international bankers have a vested interest in maintaining the appearance that we are bankrupt or on the edge of bankruptcy because it gives them the ability to claim rights to all our assets. It's fraud upon fraud, and We the Sheople are being sheared.

If so, how in the world do we ever find out the truth?
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by moosetracks
    If so, how in the world do we ever find out the truth?
    Well, once in awhile it falls into our laps. Walter Burien was the right man at the right time and he recognized some fuzzy math when he came across it. A chance comment by a congressional staffer led him to the name of the real budgetary document, the CAFR, and the rest is history.

A more detailed answer to your question is possible, but I am hesitant to go off on a detailed monologue. I'll limit my comments to the statement that it helps to know what you're looking for. You have to sort out the motivations of your enemies - get inside the minds of the billionaire criminals - to recognize the truth in the midst of the smoke and mirrors when you come across it. Look at the possible scenarios and ask yourself who stands to gain what from each possibility. The better you come to understand these guys the easier it becomes.

Makes one wonder how we are still able to spend billions and billions each year if we are so far in debt. If we have a cazillion-dollar debt like is claimed, how would it be that the 'loaners' of the world would still lend to us? All of this would explain that..we don't have a debt.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    Makes one wonder how we are still able to spend billions and billions each year if we are so far in debt. If we have a cazillion-dollar debt like is claimed, how would it be that the 'loaners' of the world would still lend to us? All of this would explain that..we don't have a debt.
    Well another possibility that we are looking into is that the creditors (the banks) claimed all property of the federal government after one or another of its insolvencies, meaning that the federal funds are now the bank's funds. The problem with that is that the federal bankruptcy that underlies all subsequent insolvencies was the result of a fraudulent debt money system to which the nation was subjected by the banks. Whatever the truth, it is possible that the government and the banks are acting as though all the government's assets belong to the banks, meaning that we are being soaked for TRIBUTE, not taxes.

Whatever the case, there is plenty of money. Either the government has been exceeding any authority granted it by amassing its own private hoard at the expense of the taxpayer or else the banks have been stealing our money through massive fraud. In either case it's OUR MONEY and we either need to have it refunded or else we need to stop being taxed until the massive illegitimate surpluses have been expended.

Is there a link to this CG?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast