Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MountainDog
    Is there a link to this CG?
    The CAFR1 site is linked in the first post at the blue hyperlinks. At least that's a starting point.

I understand the need for substantiation, but the requests for links sometimes give me a chuckle (nothing personal, MountainDog - as I said, I understand that this is new stuff for most folks). The point is that even when I am buried with work I spend a minimum of a few hours per day researching one or another topic of pressing interest. When I have down time I may be buried in research for days on end without interruption. The only way to be able to collate such volumes of information is to keep countless pieces of seemingly unrelated information in memory and to then reassemble them as needed. That makes presenting information that has been collected from innumerable sources on a site such as this one a frustrating proposition. In personal conversation, I can cover volumes of information in the time it takes to make a single post and then wait for the inevitable follow-up questions. If I'm having the discussion in my home office, I can pull books or saved magazine articles off the shelf or articles off the hard drive that are no longer linked on the net.

So just read over Burien's site and let me know what you think, then we can move forward from there.

Hi CG, you said to follow the link but I don't see one in your post.
    I'm in my late fifties and am not new to this but I am new to computers. I never believed half the tripe we have been told.
    I used to have a IRS code book and if you followed it it showed there is no law for us to pay taxes, I can also remember reading on the front page of the 1040 form where it thanked you for participating in the voluntary tax system, it was changed back in the 90's.
    I try to avoid getting into discussions about this on line though, as you say it takes too long because there is so much to read and I have a bad hand so I'm a very slow typer.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    MD,

The link is that blue word 'Here' that begins the 5th paragraph...

I'm still reading it which is why I haven't commented yet.

Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys
    MD,

The link is that blue word 'Here' that begins the 5th paragraph...

I'm still reading it which is why I haven't commented yet.
    OH, OK, thanks Pine. It looks more black on this old monitor I have.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Sorry about that, MD. I used the hyperlink, but here's the actual address:

http://cafr1.com/TNT.html

Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost

Thanks CG, the hyper link worked. I just couldn't see it on this old thing, but my eyes ain't all that young either.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MountainDog
    Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost

Thanks CG, the hyper link worked. I just couldn't see it on this old thing, but my eyes ain't all that young either.
    I wonder if the board setting can be tweaked so that hyperlinks appear in red?

The greatest hoax. They listened well to P.T. Barnum, "there's a sucker born every minute"

Too, the man was by himself. This is more than a David and Goliath issue. Wrong thing to do. Massive numbers are needed to correct this. But this is difficult when the media, and agencies like the ACLU keep us at odd with each other. United we stand, divided we fall. We should all be ashamed of ourselves.

Thanks for the post and the links Crocket!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hylander_1314
    The greatest hoax. They listened well to P.T. Barnum, "there's a sucker born every minute"

Too, the man was by himself. This is more than a David and Goliath issue. Wrong thing to do. Massive numbers are needed to correct this. But this is difficult when the media, and agencies like the ACLU keep us at odd with each other. United we stand, divided we fall. We should all be ashamed of ourselves.

Thanks for the post and the links Crocket!
    You're welcome. I wish more people would express interest in this issue. The scale of this fraud is so massive that it warrants overwhelming response from the American people. I don't think that people realize that we are talking about some quarter-million dollars for every man, woman and child in the US that has been stashed in these various funds.

Banned
    BUMP

This is an important topic.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast