I’ve been on this site for a long time, although not so much lately. It’s nice to be back!

As I did in 2007 and 2008, I am going to encourage you to investigate Ron Paul for President. As someone with perhaps the best record of any Congressman in recent history to faithfully obey the Constitution, he will take away the incentives that drive illegal aliens into our country in the first place. He is a serious advocate for ending birthright citizenship for anchor babies. Finally, unlike the other candidates, he wants our National Guard and Coast Guard to actually operate within our borders and coastlines, where they can repel invasion and assist with natural disaster relief.

Republicans, Democrats, and the Media all dislike Ron Paul…because he follows through with what he says, and represents a real threat to the status quo. Bush did little to stop illegal immigration. If McCain had been elected, he would have been a disaster on this issue. Obama is perhaps worst of all, as he is telling ICE not to enforce the laws…period! The other Republican candidates, for the most part, are more interested in appeasing Mexico, NATO, and the United Nations, than they are in securing our borders and reversing illegal immigration. Most of them are good on lowering taxes, but horrible on spending, inflating, and printing money which is not backed by gold or silver, and is becoming increasingly worthless. Cain has no interest in halting the printing of money, which is destroying our currency, and Perry is an advocate for the North American Union, where the laws of Canada, Mexico, and the United States will be forgotten in favor of a new Constitution, which will render our 200+ old document of freedom null and void.

I am not representing ALIPAC, but thank you for visiting and supporting this site. It really is a first-class operation. Please investigate Ron Paul (and the other candidates) further as well. Don’t rely on Fox News, CNN, and MSNBC for all of your information. Do your own research. Go to YouTube. Ask questions, and talk with people. If you ever want to send me a private message, feel free to do so.

The Ostrich