Top fifteen creditors that we owe

Our Country Has Been Sold In The Name Of Greed

By Aaron Cantor
Sunday, February 14, 2010

Greedy politicians of all parties have sold us out.

They have to borrow more and more to keep the entitlement programs from crumbling beneath their feet which would bring on anarchy.

I think, however, the real reason is so they can stay in office and vote themselves another pay raise and all the rest of the perks they think they are entitled to.

All incumbents have to go ASAP. I have included in this article, a list of the top fifteen creditors that we owe more money than we can ever hope to repay, but these jackasses just keep borrowing and spending like there is no tomorrow. Try that with a loan shark and you would no longer be able to walk, or maybe you would no longer be breathing.

It is not only those greedy thieves in the government that I am disgusted with, but the idiots who keep re-electing them time and time again.

Most of those clowns have been in Washington for twenty and thirty years, a leash (in the form of term limits) needs to be put on these Ganefs ( Ganef a Yiddish word meaning thief, robber or swindler) take your pick they are usually all three.

They have sold the country and us down the river and they don’t seem to care, as long as they get theirs.

When you go into that voting booth in November, before you pull that handle, think about what the hell you are doing. If it is an incumbent vote him OUT!!!

GET A LOAD OF WHO AND HOW MUCH WE OWE, THANKS TO THE DUMMIES IN WASHINGTON, AND REMEMBER YOU VOTED FOR THEM.

1. Federal Reserve and US Intragovernmental Holdings

That’s right; the biggest holder of US government debt is actually inside the United States. The Federal Reserve System of banks and other US intergovernmental holdings account for a stunning $5.127 trillion in US Treasury debt. This is the most recent number available (Sept 2009), and is at an all-time high, rising in every reporting period since 2007. About a decade ago, the total government holdings were “onlyâ€