Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Hylander_1314
    You are quite welcome. Thankyou. Darn it, we need a "thumbsup" emoticon.
    Sarcasm Emoticon too!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Ratbstard
    You are quite welcome. Thankyou. Darn it, we need a "thumbsup" emoticon.
    Sarcasm Emoticon too!

April

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

So where can these be had?

I don't look for them as I usually spend too much time reading, and it escapes my mind.

So where can these be had?

I don't look for them as I usually spend too much time reading, and it escapes my mind.
    http://photobucket.com/images/funny%20s ... rce=header

I started exploring there last night. When you find one you like mouse over it, hit more, then "get link code", then copy "img for bulletin boards and forums.

Quote Originally Posted by bigtex
    Go to a gun show or target range here in the Houston area and you will see that no matter what the left says, thinks or does, guns are not going to go away.
    bigtex, agree. The same goes for Austin. Americans will NEVER allow any government to disarm them. Period. I go to gun shows in Austin and can assure anyone that the sentiment is not only strong, but adamant that gun owners will not allow the government to infringe upon their right to own/ bare arms. Trust me, this isn't a fight that the government wants to enter into!!
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

I would have to agree with you "Texasborn" That would be a fight MILLIONS of AMericans would be in on. But we still can not let down our guard.
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by uniteasone
    I would have to agree with you "Texasborn" That would be a fight MILLIONS of AMericans would be in on. But we still can not let down our guard.
    I recommend that all freedom loving Americans take the time to attend at least one gun show if for nothing else than to see and talk to the folks there. It is refreshing to find that they are ordinary people and not the wacko's that some would paint them to be. I'm not a wacko...at least as far as I know....
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Moving to other topic's.....
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12