Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Have Christians already accepted the Mark of the Beast?

Why is this on ALIPAC?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I put it on alipac only because I've seen other posts about REAL ID.

Are we not allowed to put REAL ID info on this site?

Just let me know.
    Thanks.

Interesting and I think the part of following a political figure is spot on.

Many Christians I know voted for the is man based solely on his 'profession of faith'. What is so sad is when they realized his 'works' didn't fit his faith - they didn't question like they should.

One lady told me not long ago, 'I just feel safer that a good Christian man like him is leading this country.'

What are you going do? There is no common ground in statement like that to even begin a debate.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

WHAT IS BOHEMIAN GROVE?

this is why they posted here... go back and look how many views this has in comparison to the others

WHAT IS BOHEMIAN GROVE?

Since 1873, the Global Elite Has Held Secret Meetings in the Ancient Redwood Forest of Northern California.
    Members of the so-called "Bohemian Club" include Former Presidents Eisenhower, Nixon and Reagan.

The Bush Family Maintains a Strong Involvement. Each Year at Bohemian Grove, Members of This All-Male "Club" Don Red, Black and Silver Robes and Conduct an Occult Ritual Wherein They Worship a Giant Stone Owl, Sacrificing a Human Being in Effigy to What They Call the "Great Owl of Bohemia."

Alex Jones: "This is like something out of a Hollywood movie, where teenagers are out camping in the wilderness and come over a hill and witness some devil cult in black and red garb sacrificing some poor soul on a bloody altar."

Jones' Dark Secrets: Inside the Bohemian Grove documented the first ever hidden camera incursion into the Grove and the bizzare pagan ritual, the Cremation of Care, practiced by its members, all men, including both Presidents Bush, Bill Clinton, Jimmy Carter, Colin Powell, and Henry Kissenger to name but a few.

Daddy Bush is believe to be a Demon by some

For a New World Order to Begin

some believe this country must fall for a New World Order to Begin ... the easiest way for that to occure is to take this country down.

The easiest way to do that is by erasing the borders and taking this country down from the inside out.

The Bohemian Grove believe that only 500,000 people should rule over this planet to keep in balance with nature

Who made that statement a while back "New World Order&a

Who made that statement a while back "New World Order"

Thats right... President George H. W. Bush "New World Order"

Remember Hugo Shavez at the UN saying "The Devil was here yesterday and I still Smell Sulfur"

Iran believes we are an evil country as well... not that they are fantastic and are not fanatical ... they view us as an evil country because of our leadership ... not you and I

Russian President Putin also had a comment that the US plan for a single government leading the world could never happen

Evil leeds us and Bush may not be the christian he says he is... do you know any christians that burns an effigy of man ... I do believe thats blastphomy

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Why is this on ALIPAC?

I have the same questions what does the real Ids have to do with any of that Beeeep...trust me Beeep isnt what i wanted to say ! why who what when and where did this stuff come about ... give me a break !!!

This much can be said about the "Bohemian Grove" mens-club.

If you are a member of the club, you are obviously cooler than the outsiders not part of the club.

Regular Americans have now become low social status outsiders in "their" own country...

courtesy of fraternities like these.

If America wants to save itself...

it will have to outlaw ALL fraternities...

or else, by tolerating them, you accept their denigration of you as an OUTSIDER / OUT-GROUP member in your own country.

Heard of "divide and conquer"??

Well, now look! Many of "your" countrymen, who are your corporate CEOs, now no longer self-identify with you...

for you are not a member in their club...

so you aren't as cool...

you have just allowed yourself to become a second tier citizen in your own lands.

Divide and Conquer. Apparently, it's not that hard at all.
    'Tolerance' just means 'Take it!'
    It's not about conforming your mind to reality — but conforming reality to your mind (your mind over matter, not matter over you).

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast