Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I think the Bush administration has disregarded George Washigton's warning.

In his farewell address, Washington spoke of several avenues of tyranny, including selfish ambition (with pretended patriotism,) collusion of powers, usurpation and precedence of usurpation, debt, foreign influence, and rank party politics.

As for collusion of powers, he warned, "The habits of thinking in a free country should inspire caution in those entrusted with its administration to confine themselves within their respective constitutional spheres, avoiding in the exercise of the powers of one department to encroach upon another. The spirit of encroachment tends to consolidate the powers of all the departments in one and thus to create, whatever the form of government, a real despotism."

On usurpation, he warned, "If, in the opinion of the people, the distribution or modification of the constitutional powers be in any particular wrong, let it be corrected by an amendment in the way which the Constitution designates. But let there be no change by usurpation; for though this, in one instance, may be the instrument of good, it is the customary weapon by which free governments are destroyed. The precedent must always greatly overbalance in permanent evil any partial or transient benefit which the use can at any time yield."

http://www.zianet.com/web/vision.htm
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    CCUSA

It came from a book my wife was reading called true hautings spirets with a purpose....
    Some Phd named Hazel M Denning

This does exist - at least the news media says it does.

They have had news stories and shown the people coming up to the gates in their limos. I'm not talking about 'esposes' or sensationalism, I'm talking nightly news segments.

The meeting in the grove is real - what goes on, I don't know.

Once again, why would anyone doubt it could be real - just look around. Anything is possible.

Is it mystical, Satanic, etc. I doubt that. I just think it is a bunch of incredibly rich and power people who plan to rule the world - and it looks like they will do it. If there is anyone who still believes this is impossible, we are in bigger trouble than I thought.

Remember, a huge part of this country didn't believe we had an illegal immigration problem just a few short years ago.

The media hadn't 'told' them about it - they had't seen it - so it didn't exist.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Bohemian Grove

Anyone... and I mean anyone that goes to a site where an effogy of a man is burned is comitting Blasphamy

Bush calles himself a christian; but a christian does not go to these type events

http://video.google.com/url?docid=-8209 ... VucBHUJ7jw
    THE DARK SECRETS OF BOHEMIAN GROVE
    http://www.geocities.com/northstarzone/BOGROVE.html

Bohemian Grove Photo Montage
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URimMtIwDoY
    (It looks like these are photos from one of their books they used to hand out. The giant owl symbolizes the pagan god molech. The owl is also on every dollar bill. Very small in the right corner by the one. Use a magnifying glass and you will see it.)

Molech/Bohemian Grove Background Information
    www.prisonplanet.com/articles/january20 ... ground.htm

1981 News report about Bohemian grove
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCDs9Vs2 ... ed&search=
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Banned
    All of it is very real and very hush-hush. The only reason it isn't more widely believed is because of it's very outrageousness.

It's on ALIPAC in the "Other topics" section because it has nothing to do with illegal immigration.

JP provided several links for your edification. I suggest anyone with an interest follow them, and then do a little Googling. The info is out there.

Just keep an open mind

Thank you jp_48504 you validated my point with so many links I didnt think of.

My point was not so much that evil was going on (Blastphomy and the perception of inviting evil by these events was) Evil shows up when it is invited

In many depictions, the fiery alter of Molech was located within the 'Belly of the Beast'.

When compared with an image of a real Owl, you can see that the layout of the streets around the Congress building are anatomically accurate to that of an owl.

18:21 You must not give any of your children as an offering to Molech, 29 so that you do not profane 30 the name of your God. I am the Lord!

20:1 The Lord spoke to Moses: 20:2 “You are to say to the Israelites, ‘Any man from the Israelites or from the foreigners who reside in Israel who gives any of his children to Molech must be put to death; the people of the land must pelt him with stones. 20:3 I myself will set my face against that man and cut him off from the midst of his people, because he has given some of his children to Molech and thereby defiled my sanctuary and profaned my holy name. 20:4 If, however, the people of the land shut their eyes to that man when he gives some of his children to Molech so that they do not put him to death, 20:5 I myself will set my face against that man and his clan. I will cut off from the midst of their people both him and all who follow after him in prostitution, to commit prostitution by going after Molech.
    Look at the layout of Washington DC with the pentigram; the layout of the streets around the Congress building are anatomically accurate to that of an owl.

This is how Iran and radical islamists see us

These are the elitist of the world - dont think for a moment they have your best interests in mind

April
    Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys
    All of it is very real and very hush-hush. The only reason it isn't more widely believed is because of it's very outrageousness.

It's on ALIPAC in the "Other topics" section because it has nothing to do with illegal immigration.

JP provided several links for your edification. I suggest anyone with an interest follow them, and then do a little Googling. The info is out there.
    I agree, Pinestraws, I am just SO THANKFUL that God is watching over us, I cannot imagine where this country would be if he was'nt!

the Illuminati and the anti-Christ

the Illuminati and the anti-Christ

The Illuminati are hastening the coming of the anti-Christ and the end of the world.

For those of us who still accept the Bible as God's revealed will to man, it's a matter of great concern to see the increasing propaganda for, and emergence of, a New World Order.... both Old and New Testaments warned us that the culmination of history would be marked by the reunion of the nations of the old Roman Empire in Europe; the restoration of the state of Israel (and the increasing hostility of all nations toward her); the implementation of a one-world governmental system; the imposition of a world-wide cashless monetary system; the development of a synchretistic [sic] world religion, based upon man, and presided over by a false prophet; the rise to power of a benign world dictator, who (once firmly in control) would eliminate individual freedoms, demonstrate iron-willed ferocity and cruelty, and make himself the object of worship; and world-wide apostacy [sic], coupled with active persecution and execution of believing Jews and Christians.
    Another tid bit

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail

Re: the Illuminati and the anti-Christ

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    The Illuminati are hastening the coming of the anti-Christ and the end of the world.
    ...the rise to power of a benign world dictator, who (once firmly in control) would ... make himself the object of worship

and thereby show the world that he is Satan incarnate, the antichrist.

I agree with almost every word of your quote, AirborneSapper. Except that the followers of Lucifer are only wannabe's as to hastening the coming of the antichrist.

The antichrist makes himself known to the world 1260 days (or less) before the second coming of Jesus to reign as Lord and Messiah, enthroned in Jerusalem. The time of the Lord Jesus' return is set by God the Father; no one knows the day nor the hour, and certainly no Luciferian can hasten it. Bunch of poseurs.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast