Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

You have a very brave grandmother, gemini. And it doesn't matter where anyone came from, it is expected that they do not break any laws by stowing away and jumping ship. And for those that get here with permission and have the right to work and gain citizenship, so many I have talked to are absolutely livid their taxpayer dollars are being wasted on folks who can't work because they are continually pregnant or can't support the family doing day labor once a week, when they shouldn't be here in the first place for any reason.
    But as my mother always says: nothing lasts forever. That is the only hope I have.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by vortex
    You have a very brave grandmother, gemini. And it doesn't matter where anyone came from, it is expected that they do not break any laws by stowing away and jumping ship. And for those that get here with permission and have the right to work and gain citizenship, so many I have talked to are absolutely livid their taxpayer dollars are being wasted on folks who can't work because they are continually pregnant or can't support the family doing day labor once a week, when they shouldn't be here in the first place for any reason.
    But as my mother always says: nothing lasts forever. That is the only hope I have.
    It's true, nothing lasts forever. I feel like my grandmother lived in a different America than these people with their sense of entitlement lived in. Perhaps it is because she had a strong work ethic and would still be working now at the age of 75 had it not been for her being placed on dialysis. I see these people spouting racism and discrimination when they themselves are so full of blind hatred for anyone and everything because they refuse to work hard, they want everything handed to them on a silver platter. My grandmother learned english and went to school at night time to learn a trade while working in the day time and supporting herself and her kids. Welfare? Are you kidding me? To collect welfare when you were able bodied and working hard there was no need for it unless you had lost your job and in the mean time you took a little help not to live off of for the rest of your life. To her welfare was admitting she had failed and she never would admit it or give in. But these people who come now have no shame and my grandmother is ashamed to even be associated with them, she calls them lazy hoodlums who need to get out of the welfare line, stop having babies, and get in the line to work.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12