Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Helen Thomas/Reid challenge Obama on controlled Town Hall mt

Seems like there are more and more groups/people challenging the Obama administration as the days go on. Watch this video to see a testy exchange between two reporters and Gibbs. Priceless to see him squirm.

http://video.newsmax.com/Manage/Videos/ ... tions.aspx

Helen Thomas and Chip Reid Challenge Obama Admin. On 'Controlled' Town Hall Meeting

Thursday, July 2, 2009 9:30 AM
    By: Kenneth D. Williams

White House spokesman Robert Gibbs and the Obama administration found the press corps slightly less friendly than they are used to yesterday, when NBC's Chip Reid asked why the questions for Wednesday’s town hall on healthcare were being selected beforehand.

Gibbs tried to dodge the issue, and asked for it to be asked after the town hall meeting in question, but then Helen Thomas became involved, saying, “We have never had that in the White House. I’m amazed that you people … call for openness and transparency.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Helen Thomas/Reid challenge Obama on controlled Town Hal

I saw this real-time yesterday and it was EXCITING and all the rage today!
    This is the turning point for the Press Corps.
    I think they now are so ashamed or stupid, that they were pawns for this fraud and LIAR!
    In this casr Karl Rove is DEAD WRONG!
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

LOL......who doesn't LOVE Helen

Great job Chip and Helen!!!

You're absolutely correct FedUp......more and more people ARE starting to call this administration into question and they are turning on obama fast.

Now that Chip and Helen said something about the elephant in the room, we should see more of this coming from the media now. Those two were the ice breakers.

And my God......the reaction from Gibbs was a sight to behold!!! He so totally did NOT know what in the hell to do. He really didn't.

And did you notice that he actually turned red from embarassment?

BUSTED!!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

And my God......the reaction from Gibbs was a sight to behold!!!
    Oh you mean the little girl giggles? He was STUMPED and NERVOUS!
    What time is that meeting every day. I'd like to see todays too. LOL

He so totally did NOT know what in the hell to do. He really didn't.
    Hahahahhahahhahah

And did you notice that he actually turned red from embarassment?
    Bet he's looking forward to today huh! LOL
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

May this blogger be right! It's the beginning of the MSM waking up to who is actually behind the mask and the leader of our country.

Is the honeymoon over, or was it just a lovers' spat?

Prior to Barack Obama's Town Hall meeting yesterday on the topic of health care, two normally very cooperative White House correspondents gave Obama's Press Secretary Robert Gibbs some grilling over the town hall's phony set up for citizens to raise questions.

Last week, a blogger from the liberal Huffington Post was called the night before a White House press briefing to be told they would be called upon to ask a question about the Iranian protests. That, plus the way Obama's town halls are programmed beforehand has upset veteran journalists like Chip Reid and Helen Thomas. Gibbs visibly was shaken and the red shade of his face indicated he was not prepared for the grilling.

Watch it for yourself here, and tell us -- was this the beginning of the MSM turning on Obama? Have they seen the light? Are they getting pressure from their editors to ask tougher questions? What do you think is really going on here, was it a fluke, or is the honeymoon over? Or is this just a lovers' spat?

http://illinoisreview.typepad.com/illin ... l#comments

Now that's more of what we want to see.....reporters acting like reporters. Good for them!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Like GWB gang didn't do the same thing. I once attended a town hall meeting with Dick Cheney as a reporter and the staff needed to know what I was going to ask, and of course the folks that came were vetted as loyal Repubs. With Gingrich coming to town for a fundraiser, there was no vetting at all.
    Good for Reid and Thomas, but this will go unnoticed because Michael Jackson died, even though his estate will probably end up being worth more than our entire national debt.

I was going to post this story, but I didn't know how it would be perceived, especially after the Helen bashing that was on this site a couple of months ago. I have ALWAYS liked her. She really nailed it this time! The next time people accuse her of being on the far left, please remember this.
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&