Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Help Illinois remove Dick Durbin

Meet the man who will replace Dick (Dirtbag) Durbin in the Senate.

Last night I went to Laura Ingraham’s Chicago stop of her “Power to Peopleâ€
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

Can't thank you enough for posting the site for Sauerberg.
    Your request is exactlty what I suggested on another site. I said anyone running against him, from his or the opposing party, send them money. We can't vote him out but we can still help get him out. The difference is, I want it for everyone on the co-sponsor list as well.
    Again, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by 1_paint
    Can't thank you enough for posting the site for Sauerberg.
    Your request is exactlty what I suggested on another site. I said anyone running against him, from his or the opposing party, send them money. We can't vote him out but we can still help get him out. The difference is, I want it for everyone on the co-sponsor list as well.
    Again, thanks.
    Thanks 1_paint,

I see you are an ALIPAC New Recruit, Welcome!

Please feel free to use what you can from my post and re-post at this other location. As you know, the more Dr. Steve Sauerberg is known, the better our chances.
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

Posted Dr. Sauerbergs info on the other site. Thanks.

Sounds great madinchicago. Durbin is my senator and you can bet I'll do what I can. He does not support my interests or needs in any way shape or form. Fred Flanigan/WKRS from the Immigration Conference is having candidates on that have been supporting our interests.

We'll keep in this...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Unfortunately, he's mine too. I will vote against him for anyone who runs on an opposition platform who will represent the good of America and not pander to the illegal aliens while salivating at the thought that they will be future voters.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment