Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

HI 72°F - LO 52°F - Partly Cloudly - SAN DIEGO

72°
    Partly Cloudy
    HI 72°F | LO 52°F

Live is ruff in San Diego
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

SNOW ?

Saw some of that on TV. Looks like fun.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

New-year trend: sunny skies

By Robert Krier, UNION-TRIBUNE STAFF WRITER

Tuesday, January 5, 2010 at 12:01 a.m.

January 2010 is starting to look a lot like January 2009: warm and dry.

San Diego hit 75 degrees for the third straight day yesterday, and not much change is expected for the week . . .
    NO AMNESTY

LOL! Yeah, rub it in-our weather is about the only good thing to brag about here. :P
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    LOL! Yeah, rub it in-our weather is about the only good thing to brag about here. :P :D 8)
    You must be doing something wrong then, cause I'm happy as a pig wallowin in mud here. I can live anyplace in the country and I've been here for for 40 years and wouldn't leave for anything. I plan on being here until the day I die. Then my ashes will go back to Florida, because I've always said I'd rather be dead than live in Florida again.
    NO AMNESTY

How can you bear the cold, JD2? Here I have a high of 79 and a low of 79. ...Inside the house that is.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2
    Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    LOL! Yeah, rub it in-our weather is about the only good thing to brag about here. :P
    You must be doing something wrong then, cause I'm happy as a pig wallowin in mud here. I can live anyplace in the country and I've been here for for 40 years and wouldn't leave for anything. I plan on being here until the day I die. Then my ashes will go back to Florida, because I've always said I'd rather be dead than live in Florida again.
    I'm a native - 40 years old and been here my whole life. The weather can't change the BS politics of this state unfortunately....

Pretty good here also. The rest of the country is pretty much getting it's butt global warming'ed off.

Sigh...sounds wonderful. It's a balmy 17 degrees here. It's the kind of cold that hurts if you don't have your skin covered up. The kids went out to play today but they didn't last long...

Current conditions
    17°F
    Clear

If it wasn't for the illegal invasion a lot more of you Americans could be enjoying this weather.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast