Thread: Hi guys

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hi guys

It has been awhile since I posted here. I have been active with other political forums. But I ALWAYS keep the link to this website in my sig. Our fight has become bigger with the obama man in the white house. And there is so much to fight; the AGW lie, illegal immigration, higher taxes, unemployment and the systematic destruction of the American way of life that we were able to enjoy growing up.

Anyhow, come say hi to me at
    http://www.politicalforum.com

I go by HyenaKiller

I was banned from my other forum for comparing democrats to slave holders. If you are interested in that post that got me banned let me know. You will laugh that I was banned for it.
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

what the hell, I will post it anyway. Tell me if you think this warrants being banned..

Please excuse me, I am not the most articulate writer in the world. This is me putting my thoughts in my own words.

I just finished reading Fredrick Douglas's book last night. And it was of course a moving and provocative book. Too bad, he could not go into his escape more, I finished the book wanting more. But, I digress.

In the book he explains how the slave owners would operate, and how they would do things to control the slaves so that they would not rise up against their masters. There are two different parts that really reminded me of our modern Democrat.

In one part of the book he explains how the slave owners would care for their slaves. They would in most cases make sure that their slaves had enough to eat. Not more then they needed, but just enough to keep them working in the fields. They would allocate them so many rations per month and ration so many clothes per year. And if a slave had the audacity to ask for more they would give them so much that they could not finish it and then say "see, there is no making this slave happy" and beat them for it.

Our modern democrat is very much the same. They want to give the poor (a large portion of the black population is victim to this) just enough to survive on. Welfare that keeps them poor, but reliant on them. Just enough food to keep them alive, a meager existence to say the least, but just enough to where the poor grow accustomed to receiving it and expect it all the time.

And more recently they have expanded this practice to all walks of life. The modern democrat wants to provide for all of us. Just enough, but not too much. Just enough to get more people that are reliant on the government.

Secondly, while in Baltimore, Fredrick Douglas learns a trade and works in the ship yards as a caulker. He became very good at it and commanded a large wage for this. However, he was not allowed to keep this money. His slave owner had rights too it. So every Saturday he would come home and give his master all his money and his slave master would be pleased and give him anywhere from 10C to 25C back out of the 6-8 Dollars that he earned back to him. And his master thought himself kind for this. I mean, the Master provided everything his slave needed, why would he need, or want more?

Our modern democrat is very much the same. They really believe that they can spend OUR money better then we can. They tax us so heavily that we can barely afford the necessities. But the democrats keep telling us not to worry, that they will take care of everything. And every now and then they give us some of OUR money back to keep us happy and so that they can say they are trying. (cash for clunkers, housing credit, $500.00 back) And now they want to give us health care. That way we will NEED the government and will rely on them. But they will only give us so much. They will give us just enough to survive, until we become useless, then we will be forgotten and discarded.

In conclusion, the Democrats and slave owners are alike in many different ways. The democrats would make slaves out of all us. Keep us dependent on them for everything. The slave owners of past did the same thing. Just give the slave enough to survive, but not to thrive. Conservatives ARE different, that they want to give people the opportunity to THRIVE and SUCCEED. The Conservative movement for me is just that. Let every man/woman go out and do the best they can with the means that they have. Let them go and get what they want, instead of giving it to them and you will have a FREE people. If we allow the government to give us anything, then we are allowing them to enslave us. And I do not want to be a slave. I do not want to answer to anyone. I do not want to ask for permission to do anything. I do not want to be GIVEN anything, because in the end, they will take everything.

"If you ain't mad, you ain't paying attention."

www.alipac.us

"National Taxes? National Borders!!"

"Never argue with a Moron, they will only drag you down to thier level and then beat you with experience"

Democrats credo, "why think, when we can do it for you?"
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

Ronster,

Interesting post to be banned over. We would not ban you for it, but I would point out one big discrepency in your comparisons.

First, in all fairness you should make it clearer that you are talking about the Democratic Party and not all Democrats.

But also, the modern Democrats do not require all of their slaves to work, just the taxpayers.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)