Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Hillary Clinton’s Book "Hard Choices" Savaged On Amazon.com

Joe the Plumber

Have you read Hillary's new book? Maybe you should read some reviews first:

Hillary Clinton’s Book "Hard Choices" Savaged On Amazon.com

"Hard Choices," the new book from Hillary Clinton is getting trashed like a big dog...
    Joe For America

Hillary Clinton’s Book “Hard Choices” Savaged On Amazon.com

Posted by Rodney Lee Conover on Jun 15, 2014 in Politics

“Hard Choices,” the new book from Hillary Clinton is getting trashed like a big dog online. Here are a couple pages worth, with the good ones intact.
    At the end, there’s a link to get the most current reviews:
    Amazon.com Customer Reviews
    “Hard Choices

by Hillary Clinton

3 of 4 people found the following review helpful
    1.0 out of 5 stars what can i say, free publicity, June 15, 2014
    By
    C B. – See all my reviews

This review is from: Hard Choices (Hardcover)
    lies, lies and more lies, when she opens her mouth in this case when she puts it writing its all lies, exaggerations, egotistical , narcissistic, and in other words this book is self serving and a disgrace.
    ps. very odd and sneaky ( a very Clintons’ ‘ move) this comes out just about the time of the next elections, she is using this book as a political vessel, to sell herself to the public in a very clever and underhanded way , without to having to spend any money for political advertising. and starting her political propaganda at a very early stage.
    I find it very repulsive, and nothing she says has a ( SMIDGEN) of truth(. PERIOD)

1.0 out of 5 stars don’t waste your money and time, June 15, 2014By
    cathy – See all my reviews

total crap- got this as a gift and was curious as to benghazi– what a waste of paper and time- buddy and socks were better writers than this total crap !
    Help other customers find the most helpful reviews
    Was this review helpful to you?

1.0 out of 5 stars Dull, Plodding Campaign Material, June 15, 2014By
    Al Hence – See all my reviews

This review is from: Hard Choices (Kindle Edition)
    Dept of Full Disclosure: I read the review of Ms. Clinton’s book in “The Economist” and thought, hell, it can’t be that bad. Actually they were nice to it. I picked up copy and discovered that despite what the cover says, Ms. Clinton didn’t actually write it. OK, she’s a busy lady, must have done a lot of interviews I guess. So I spent about two hours leafing through trying to find something new or revealing or something. All I found was a 600 page campaign briefing book slightly enlivened by some mild sniping at Mr. Obama. Anyone expecting the former SECSTATE (or her ghost writer) to provide insightful foreign policy analysis misunderstands the point of the book. “Ernest, dull and self-serving”? Yep. Fortunately Barnes and Noble has a generous return policy.

3 of 10 people found the following review helpful
    5.0 out of 5 stars Great read!, June 15, 2014
    By
    Ryan – See all my reviews

Verified Purchase
    Amazing book from an amazing woman. I am already half way through the book and I love every word of it so far. This is definitely worth buying. Hillary Clinton 2016!

6 of 6 people found the following review helpful
    1.0 out of 5 stars Creative rendition of media-supported lies., June 15, 2014
    By
    Felice Prager – See all my reviews

To be fair, I wasn’t going to read this book. I am not a fan of Hillary Clinton – not because of her questionable activity with Benghazi – which has reconfirmed my opinion of her, but because, as a woman, I viewed her behavior with her known-philandering husband and her support of him as self-serving, dishonest, and I believe she set back the true woman’s movement by a century. So my review can be viewed as biased.
    But I attempted to read this book with an open mind – and you as a reader of my review can view this as a true attempt.
    What I read was a Campaign for a Future Wannabe President with questionable experience and very dark spots on her past. Everyone reading this will do themselves a favor to research the Real Hillary – back to her anti-Nixon/campus protest days. I have followed news – watching and reading anything I can – not just biased coverage from the left or the right – for many years. Watching the biased and complicit mainstream media’s coverage of anything Hillary-focused illustrates why our country is failing.
    But back to HARD CHOICES – a very weird title, if you ask me.
    This book – I did not buy it but did it the cheap way so as not to support her cause – was read in installments at my local book store along with segments released to the press for advertising over the past few days. I eventually decided not to finish reading it. It is fiction. Her story is filled with loopholes and lies. What is said in the book does not match up with what had really occurred. If I wanted to read fiction, I’d go to a different section of the book store.
    Knowing she will eventually put her hat in the ring to be POTUS scares me because she appeals to many – a woman, a wife of a cheater, a hater of men, the misinformed, the under-informed, the people who have something to gain – but the reality is that these are her faults as well. Hillary is a dangerous woman with a dangerous agenda and a large audience. She is incompetent and mostly, she lies. (Haven’t we heard enough lies?)
    This book illustrates how comfortable Hillary Rodham Clinton is making up things that never occurred or that can be proven to be fictional.

5 of 5 people found the following review helpful
    2.0 out of 5 stars Just another poltical ho-hum, June 15, 2014
    By
    L. Wells “travel reader” (Woodbury, Mn. United States) – Not particularly well-written, this is a plain vanilla, and sanitized view of HRC’s political years. Those who support her will probably like it, and those who don’t like her will trash it. For the rest of us, I for one found it boring and hard to stay interested. Not looking for scandal or news, but hopefully some insight into how foreign policy decisions are made, who has clout in those decisions, and who is actually fostering a view contrary to the administration’s. This book doesn’t do any of that….

7 of 11 people found the following review helpful
    1.0 out of 5 stars Killary Rotten Klinton, June 15, 2014
    By
    HendrikSee all my reviews

I wouldn’t waste my time or money on anything written by this “party first, country second” political hack. She is bitter old woman and nothing more than Barak Obama in a pants suit.

8 of 25 people found the following review helpful
    5.0 out of 5 stars Haters back off., June 15, 2014
    By
    J.P. Stockton (Earth) -

I’m with previous reviewers who are smart enough to know that the hundreds of one star reviews are indeed coming from backwards, illiterate people who have not actually taken the time to read the book and give it a fair assessment. You cannot give a book an unfavorable review just because you don’t like the author. I disliked Norman Mailer immensely, but I loved the man ‘s writing. Get the point? This book’s 600+ pages did not get read by everyone who claimed to review it the day it came out. To be fair, I am halfway through the book and finding it fascinating. Mrs. Clinton must be doing something right to stir up this much raucous. Good for her.

|
    10 of 19 people found the following review helpful
    1.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Book when you need to make the hard choices!, June 15, 2014
    By
    Jack Levitt -

I found myself in a Key West bathroom with explosive diarrhea from some undercooked clams last evening and much to my dismay, no toilet paper was available! Thank goodness the owner of the restroom had the foresight to make this book available in there! I found the disingenuous words and outright fabrications from Hillary Clinton wiped away my own fecal troubles outstandingly! It was as if the untruths and revisionist history from Hillary Clinton actually bonded with the wayward fecal matter are drew it away from my skin, leaving it pristine and pure again. If you need a good anal cleansing, I highly recommended this book.

9 of 18 people found the following review helpful
    1.0 out of 5 stars Lieral Garbage Propaganda just in time for 2016 :^), June 15, 2014
    By
    i (PA) -

From a woman who changes her accent based on the audience in front of her who would gladly hand our country over to illegal aliens for a vote. I’m sorry, but I couldn’t bring myself to pick up this book.

|———————————————–

Yikes! I’m sure there’s a lot more where these came from HERE:

Go – Hillary!

-30-
    email Rodney Lee Conover: kowenhoven@gmail.com
    Sugar? No thanks, I’m sweet enough..
    follow Rodney Lee on Twitter @RCCA08
    Friend him on Facebookno one refused
    www.facebook.com/rodneyleeconover

http://joeforamerica.com/2014/06/hil...ed-amazon-com/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

These Amazon reviews for Hillary Clinton’s new book are HILARIOUS

Posted by: Joshua Riddle June 12, 2014 46 Comments
    Here are some of the funniest reviews for Hillary’s new book on Amazon. As of right now, the 1 star reviews have a commanding lead.

Here are some classic 1 star reviews:
    Sickening:

I became violently ill before finishing the first chapter and had to burn it in a bio-hazard incinerator. Dangerous stuff.
    Boring:

The directions on shampoo were more interesting than this. I feel like the Clintons owe me 4 hours of my life back.
    Toilet Paper:

Totally unequivocally pure unadulterated stinky no good terrible crap. I would not recommend using this as toilet paper, maybe kindling, do not waste your money.
    Real cow manure is cheaper:

Granted I detest her, OK? Still, I do read about the enemy, if only to understand them better. Unfortunately, though, while “life’s like a box full of chocolates” the only similarity here is the figurative color coordination. The writing is decent yet unfortunately the association with facts is just enough to argue this boring vanity printing has some faint connection to reality. Less so than ‘Soylent Green,’ or ‘Das Kapital,’ but then this one sprang from a mendaciously venal megalomaniacal source. Admittedly, this is based on less than half the book, but I have greater respect for my health than to force myself to consume any more pure bovine excreta.
    Lies start with Cover Photo:

Who is that person on the cover of the book? It isn’t Hillary, as Hillary has more wrinkles than Rip Van Winkle.
    Putrid partisan puke:

Acquired this steaming load of tightly coiled excrement from a friend who warned me of its content but as the fool I am, I read it anyway…. well, as far as I could get before my digestive tract rebelled in an excellent demonstration of sympathetic nervous system functioning.
    I feel so sorry for her I had to buy this book:

How did she survive leaving the White House dead broke? They could hardly pay their multiple mortgages for their multiple houses, send Chelsea to Columbia, carpet bag in New York, or anything! And no help from the United Way, Salvation Army, or Pants Suits for the Homeless. Oh, the horror!
    What difference does it make at this point:

I originally purchased Rodham’s book because I was intrigued on what a sociopath, narcissist, lesbian agenda pushing feminist, pathological liar and wife of an impeached president who lied under oath to a Federal Grand Jury, would have to say about herself. Well, I have to say, the book lived up to my wildest expectations of what a delusional, old, angry, rich white women, incapable of compassion or empathy, would write about herself.
    This book could quite possibly be her greatest accomplishment of her entire political career of lies. Obviously she thinks she will be the next US president. God help us all! It should be an Easy Choice to pass on ‘Hard Choices’. Don’t make the same mistake I did.

Nothing but crap:

Such a tough life her and bill have, flat broke when they left the WH, with all the china and furniture. Flat broke when they went into the WH. Oh poor Hillary. They had to eat rice and beans for the 8 years in the WH. Such crap. Those hard choices, such as leaving the four to die in Benghazi. Oh, woes me.
    Vomit inducing self serving crap:

This is a mass of lies, half truths and revisionist claptrap foisted on a gullible public by a desperate political hack pathetically clinging to power in a final demonstration of putrid corruptness.
    Book sucks:

Her last book is on sale @ Amazon for .1 cent…. kinda tells one how acclaimed this book is… pure trash…
    Time to wake up America:

Boring, nothing of substance, and purely a transparent ramp up to her 2016 campaign. Voters made a terrible decision (twice) putting an unqualified candidate in the oval office. Time to wise up America and stop electing ideologues, or candidates for “historical” reasons and elect qualified candidates who can lead. To the libs questioning reviewers ability to read a paltry 600 pages in a day, I will point out that is pretty slow when compared to all of the democrats who read the 20,000+ ACA bill overnight.
    I read it while watching a Braves game:

The game was more exciting and easier to understand. Actually, I wish I had kept my Secret Decoder Ring from my childhood so I could find out what she was trying to say. It didn’t cost me a dime – I borrowed it from a leftist friend who was so EXCITED that she told me (and I quote) “This wonderful woman is going to be our next President”. I now quote Dorothy Parker: “This book should not be tossed aside lightly – it should be flung with great force”.
    Stick a fork in her…..She is done:

I honestly tried to read it but simply could not get past chapter three and started skipping ahead to possibly find something interesting.. How anyone could say they had a hard life such as being broke when they left the WH is beyond me. She started being an enabler to Bill and that will be her legacy.
    Thick. And Heavy. With Some Lady On Front:

This is a Book. It is Thick. It is Heavy. There is a Picture of a Lady. It is like a Box of Chocolates. Thank you. Forrest Gump, Alabama
    Really ??

She was a horrible FLOTUS
    She was a worthless Senator
    She was an ineffectual SOS
    So who, other than a blind, deaf clinton supporter would think she could ever be POTUS ?

History or fiction?

I find it interesting that this book is classified as United States History by Amazon. Based on Hillary’s record, it should clearly be characterized as a work of fiction. BTW, did they ever release the name of the author who actually wrote this work of fiction.
    Hard Times forced the theft of White House Table Ware!

It is a typical book cover, pages and page numbers. Only this one will have special value at next Christmas White Elephant gift exchange.
    Beyond Pathetic:

So out of touch with the American people. A liar, & & & oh well at this point WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES MAKE??? I would NOT recommend this to no one, not even my dog.
    How is this NO.2 on Amazon?

Did the clinton camp and associates buy up all the books to keep it at the top like they did in the past? Bought this locally and it is full of lies and subtle blame games. She has no record other than being a failure.
    Horrible! Just Horrible!

Wow, I don’t know what made Hillary think she had enough literary skill to write in complete sentences, but this is not helping her case. Even the “hard” choices she talks about, without spoiling anything, are so dull and lacking in expression, I really thought I was reading a weekly journal or something. Just horrible. The most boring thing I have EVER read. This does NOT make me excited to think of her giving ANY Presidential speech or presentation. What was she thinking!!!!??? DO NOT BUY!
    Booooorrrrriiiiiinnngggggggg!

Thank you Hillary for curing my insomnia. I now just pick up you book and within seconds I’m asleep. And just what exactly were the “hard choices” you made? There clearly aren’t any of them listed in this piece-of-crap book.
    75 year old brain damaged grandmother:

Absolute garbage. Another reminder why this evil, disgusting person needs to be prevented from ever again entering the white house or into any position of power.
    Poll Tested, Blow Dried Tripe for Political Fodder:

More mumbo jumbo from the political set. I think a Putin book of his speeches would be as or more enlightening!!
    600 boring pages of self righteous BS:

The title of my comment says it all.The book could have been condensed down to about 5 pages and would have said everything the that she stretched over 600 pages…
    Good sedative for sleeping:

What a snooze of a book. Nothing but blah, blah, blah…………..I, I, I. She hasn’t accomplished anything in her life except leaching off the taxpayers. If Hillary expects to be President, she sure doesn’t convince anyone by this book!
    The Amazon commenters almost never let me down.
    Thanks to The Daily Surge for the tip, make sure to read their list of the 30 Amazon comments.

http://youngcons.com/these-amazon-re...are-hilarious/

Morning Joe: Hillary Clinton Book Tour ‘It Was A Disaster’

By Steve Straub On June 16, 2014 · 89 Comments · In US, Video

For MSNBC’s Morning Joe panel the verdict was unanimous: Hillary Clinton’s book rollout has been a mess.

Joe Scarborough asked panelist Donny Deutsch and major Hillary supporter, how did book Hillary’s tour go, and he replied “It was a disaster.”
    “How do you have a book that you know is coming out and you have it all planned, and you’re not in the middle of a presidential campaign, and how is it–you just said it was ‘a quote disaster and you love Hillary–she’s even getting in fights with liberal NPR hosts,” said host Joe Scarborough. “Like really uncomfortable fights, this was like, what happened?”
    “Is this a precursor to Hillary fatigue?” Deutsch asked. “Do people want to change the channel at this point and was this the first episode?”

Watch the video:

Do you agree that Hilary Clinton’s book tour was a disaster, and that it’s another example of why she is unfit to be President of the United States of America?

http://www.thefederalistpapers.org/u...was-a-disaster

Hillary Laughs as She Recalls Defending Suspected Child Rapist

Posted by Joe For America on Jun 16, 2014 in Culture, Email, Politics

In a newly unearthed audio interview Hillary Clinton reveals how she managed to get a plea bargain for a man accused of raping a 12-year-old girl – and shockingly laughs as she indicated she knew he may have been guilty.

During the course of the conversation which dates from the early 1980s, Clinton, then 27, outlines how she used a mistake by the prosecution to get 41-year-old Thomas Alfred Taylor to walk free.
    Indeed, so cavalier is her attitude to securing the freedom of a man suspected of raping a child that the shocking and candid interview may tarnish her role as an advocate for women and children in the United States.
    The recordings which date from 1983-1987 were discovered by the Washington Free Beacon and are of Clinton recalling her role in the most important criminal case of her career.
    This is not the first time that the trial has been written about.
    In 2008 at the height of her primary battle with Barack Obama, a Newsday story focused on Clinton’s deeply controversial strategy of attacking the credibility of the girl.
    ‘Rodham, records show, questioned the sixth grader’s honesty and claimed she had made false accusations in the past. She implied that the girl often fantasized and sought out ‘older men’ like Taylor, according to a July 1975 affidavit signed ‘Hillary D. Rodham’ ‘in compact cursive,’ wrote Newsday.
    In 1975, the year she married Bill, Clinton was the court appointed attorney for Thomas Alfred Taylor.
    The frontrunner for the 2016 presidential race goes into detail over five hours with Arkansas reporter Roy Reed during the interview, which was intended for an Esquire magazine profile that was never published.
    Clinton describes Taylor as ‘one of those rootless folks’ and claims that the trial was a ‘really interesting case.’
    Taylor was accused of raping the 12-year-old girl in May, 1975, in Springdale, Arkansas.
    The girl was a family friend and Clinton has acknowledged in her past 2003 memoir, Living History, the difficulties the case provided her having just moved to Fayetteville. to run the University of Arkansas’ new legal aid clinic.
    ‘This guy was accused of raping a 12-year-old. Course he claimed that he didn’t, and all this stuff,’ says Clinton.
    However, what is most shocking is the breezy manner in which she discusses her clients crime and the offhand way in which she questions his innocence.
    ‘I had him take a polygraph, which he passed – which forever destroyed my faith in polygraphs,’ she says with a laugh.

Listen to the Audio Interview Here:

Continue reading…

http://joeforamerica.com/2014/06/hil...pmAqI1RucLy.99

Banned
    Kenyan Who Offered 40 Goats and 20 Cows to Marry Chelsea Clinton Dies

Chelsea Clinton, Goat / AP, Wikimedia Commons

BY: Washington Free Beacon Staff
    August 4, 2014 12:00 pm
    The Kenyan man who offered 40 goats and 20 cows to former President Bill Clinton for daughter Chelsea Clinton’s hand in marriage died after being trampled by an elephant, according to the Star.
    Godwin Chepkurgor, a freelance journalist, was taking photos of the elephants when one of them attacked him.
    The dowry was offered to President Clinton in 2000.
    Despite a visit to Kenya in 2009 by Hillary Clinton, Chepkurgor never received a response to his dowry offer. Hillary, however, promised to “convey this very kind offer” to Chelsea.
    In 2000, Chepkurgor wrote to then-president Bill Clinton through Kenya’s foreign minister, offering 40 goats and 20 cows for Chelsea Clinton’s hand in marriage.
    He said the offer was in accordance with the Kalenjin tradition. Chepkurgor said the letter prompted security checks on his friends and family.
    He was even called for a meeting at the Foreign Ministry in Nairobi, which he missed. He said his first wife knew about the renewal of his affections and did not object.
    In 2009, Hillary Rodham Clinton promised to convey the “very kind offer” to her daughter. While on an official visit in Kenya, a reporter asked the then US Secretary of State if the Clintons had made a decision on the dowry offer.
    After a pause, Clinton said, “My daughter is her own person, very independent, so I will convey this very kind offer.”

http://freebeacon.com/politics/kenya...-clinton-dies/

Couldn't talk her into it huh!! Whew dodged that one Chelsea!!