Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hillary to teens "It's OK to be Homosexual"

Hillary Clinton Urges State Department Employees to Let Teens Know It's Okay to Be Homosexual
    Wednesday, June 23, 2010
    By Penny Starr, Senior Staff Writer

VIDEO at site

(CNSNews.com) – At an event celebrating Gay Pride Month on Tuesday, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton encouraged State Department employees to let teenagers know homosexuality is okay.

“We’ve come such a far distance in our own country, but there are still so many who need the outreach, need the mentoring, need the support to stand up and be who they are and then think about people in so many countries where it just seems impossible,â€

There is a huge problem with bullying in our culture but once you create protected classes of people the need to bully just gets diverted to another target that does not have class protection.

Can't we just stop it already and insist on professional and polite conduct with all peoples?
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    are ya recruiting for the Gay Lobby Hillary .. this is another NUT that cannot be allowed into the Presidency
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Harder than you think...

Quote Originally Posted by sarum
    There is a huge problem with bullying in our culture but once you create protected classes of people the need to bully just gets diverted to another target that does not have class protection.

Can't we just stop it already and insist on professional and polite conduct with all peoples?
    This is harder than you think with young people/adolescents. There is a basic instinct in all creatures great and small to compete with and dominate their siblings and rivals. Education and discipline can hinder it some/most with humans but it is the basic nature of nearly all living creatures.

Yes it is very difficult I agree but I also know that we are not a kinder gentler nation than we were 40 years ago. The bullying is waaaaaaayyyyy out of control worse than ever and I say Yes We Can insist on a higher standard of behavior all around and enforce it. The worst thing is the total disconnect going on that somehow once somebody reaches the magical age of 18 if they are ever bullied it is all their own fault. It is just not the case. In the workplace the most talented and honorable are the usual targets of bullying and it ruins many careers. Creating a protected class for everyone is getting ridiculous - just protect everyone by insisting on better behavior end of story.
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

more pandering.... she does not care for anyone other then her vote count.

First, please explain what "IS" is...before you try and tell our children

"Let Teens Know It's Okay to Be Homosexual" teach your daughter that not mine...

Secondly, Stupid me!!!! Now I understand what you meant when you said "It take a village to raise a child"....

Thirdly, And how is this the job for our STATE DEPT~!!! Madman Secretary!!!!

Kathyet