Page 16 of 32 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Boehner just said the votes for this bill are in serious doubt. Do you think our voices got through to some?

I am sure we got through to some..........hopefully enough that is why we have to keep ROARING!! MOST OF THE THIEVES DO NOT SEEM TO CARE!

Boehner is a yes.

He's really putting up a fierce arguement, but I've got my fingers crossed that this bill will fail.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Hoyer is a yes, what a heartfelt load of crap he is unloading.

April
    He's really putting up a fierce arguement, but I've got my fingers crossed that this bill will fail.

TIME TO SAY A PRAYER and HOPE THAT IT STOPS HERE AND IF NOT IN THE SENATE!!! WE CANNOT GIVE UP!!!!

THE SKY IS NOT FALLING THE CREDIBILITY OF OUR GOVERNMENT IS!!!!

He's making it look as though the Democrats and the Republicans are all in agreement with each other. I heard yesterday that they have all decided to either fall together, or win together.

THIRD PARTY!!!

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    He's making it look as though the Democrats and the Republicans are all in agreement with each other. I heard yesterday that they have all decided to either fall together, or win together.

THIRD PARTY!!!

IF THEY STICK TOGETHER ON THIS, THEY CAN EXPECT TO FALL HARD!!!

WHAT SNAKES!!!

Quote Originally Posted by April
    Wasnt Hoyer "No" yesterday. Whatever. I know there is ALOT OF ARM TWISTING AND BLACKMAILING GOING ON TO GET "YES" VOTES.

Why do they keep trying to paint such a bleak future? They are acting like we will never be able to get student loans, car loans, small business loans etc, and that business owners wont be able to meet payroll. THIS IS BUNK!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

They are lying about what this bill has in it. You would think a bill this important would have more than 3 pages. The amnesty bill was 700 pages long. This bill does nothing to protect the American taxpayers, just Wall Street bank robbers.

Now they vote. Cross your fingers, everybody.

April
    Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    Quote Originally Posted by April
    Wasnt Hoyer "No" yesterday. Whatever. I know there is ALOT OF ARM TWISTING AND BLACKMAILING GOING ON TO GET "YES" VOTES.

Why do they keep trying to paint such a bleak future? They are acting like we will never be able to get student loans, car loans, small business loans etc, and that business owners wont be able to meet payroll. THIS IS BUNK!
    They are lying trying to brainwash us to swallow it!!! THEY ARE THIEVES!!!