Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Howard Dean: "I think the tea party has a big race prob

Howard Dean: "I think the tea party has a big race problem"

By GOPUSA Staff
    September 17, 2010 12:01 PM
    9 Comments

Ho hum, time for Democrats to play the race card again.

"I think the tea party has a big race problem," said Dean appearing alongside Republican strategist Ed Rollins at the event, which was arranged by the school's National Center for Suburban Studies and the Kalikow Center for the Study of the American Presidency.

"I don't think they are all racists," explained Dean, who clashed with Democratic party leaders -- including White House chief of staff Rahm Emanuel -- over his "50 State Strategy" geared at tapping grass-roots Democratic activists in deep-red Republican districts. "[But] If you look at the tea party, they are all people of my complexion and my age... there are a lot of people who are my age and my color who can't get their arms around the idea that this country is going to look like California in 40 years in that there's not going to be a [white] majority... That is a very hard pill to swallow if you are an American who is my age. That is a swirling issue that nobody wants to talk about."

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/09 ... z0zo85fxZ2

http://www.gopusa.com/intheloop/2010/09 ... roblem.php
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The Tea Party folks have the Democrats in quite a lather,imagine that.
    We are essentially defeating them at they're own game,grass roots activism,i love it!

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    Howard Dean: 'I actually approve' of tea party
    67 Comments

(photo) Howard Dean says he thinks the tea party will be ultimately hobbled by a “racist fringe.â€

If you look at the tea party, they are all people of my complexion and my age... there are a lot of people who are my age and my color who can't get their arms around the idea that this country is going to look like California in 40 years in that there's not going to be a [white] majority... That is a very hard pill to swallow if you are an American who is my age. That is a swirling issue that nobody wants to talk about."
    Your damn right it's a hard pill to swallow, especially since this ethnic hijacking is the direct result of out of control illegal immigration, largely from mexico!

But according to Dean, we are supposed to sit back and accept this travesty with a smile on our face and dare not say a word about it. If we do, we're called racists! Dean can go to hell for all I care!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by use2busmc
    The Tea Party folks have the Democrats in quite a lather,imagine that.
    We are essentially defeating them at they're own game,grass roots activism,i love it!
    "The Tea Party folks are doing EXACTLY what the Republicans want us to do"

Fixed that headline for you.
    Don't think about all the things you fear, just be glad you're here.

Who in the Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Kilo are you!

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Quote Originally Posted by use2busmc
    Who in the Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Kilo are you!
    not sure but he / she puts questions in my mind also