Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

HR3200, Obama and Pelosi’s Communist Manifesto

HR3200 is a beautifully woven web of governmental Orwellian doubletalk

HR3200, Obama and Pelosi’s Communist Manifesto

By Bob Beers
    Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Steve Miller, a fellow CFP contributor sent out an email blast last night. In his note he included examples of the HR3200 language including a link to the copy available through the library of congress. That’s one of things I really appreciate about Steve, he is dogged when it comes to research. No wonder the powers that be incessantly work to silence him.

HR3200 is a beautifully woven web of governmental Orwellian doubletalk. For those under the age of 40, that is a reference to George Orwell’s novel 1984. Check it out and cross reference it to Obama’s last few months…it’s eerie. Within the endless pages of bureaucratic prose is a template for the takeover of American Society. I can see why the Democrat leadership is hell bent on its passage. HR3200 would allow them access into the public, business and private lives of everyone living within the confines of the United States. Don’t bother mentioning the gross violation of the 10th Amendment, they don’t care.

For those liberals who have been sending me hate mail (keep on sending. I love it), I have pasted a sample of the HR3200 language below.

Beginning
    July 14, 2009

SECTION 1. SHORT TITLE; TABLE OF DIVISIONS, TITLES, AND SUBTITLES.
    DIVISION A—AFFORDABLE HEALTH CARE CHOICES

Sec. 100. Purpose; table of contents of division; general definitions.
    TITLE I—PROTECTIONS AND STANDARDS FOR QUALIFIED HEALTH BENEFITS PLANS
    Subtitle A—General Standards

SEC. 101. REQUIREMENTS REFORMING HEALTH INSURANCE MARKETPLACE.
    SEC. 102. PROTECTING THE CHOICE TO KEEP CURRENT COVERAGE.
    Subtitle B—Standards Guaranteeing Access to Affordable Coverage

SEC. 111. PROHIBITING PRE-EXISTING CONDITION EXCLUSIONS.
    SEC. 112. GUARANTEED ISSUE AND RENEWAL FOR INSURED PLANS.
    SEC. 113. INSURANCE RATING RULES.
    SEC. 114. NONDISCRIMINATION IN BENEFITS; PARITY IN MENTAL HEALTH AND SUBSTANCE ABUSE DISORDER BENEFITS.
    SEC. 115. ENSURING ADEQUACY OF PROVIDER NETWORKS.
    SEC. 116. ENSURING VALUE AND LOWER PREMIUMS.

At first glance this all appears fairly innocuous, doesn’t it? Phrases like “nondiscrimination in benefitsâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ELE

10 th Amendment Rights Violations among other things.

If the Dems push this bill through the American people must sue them on grounds of violation of our Constitution.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Obama, Reid, Pelosi, Schumer, Specter, and all of the other boobs that want to pass a GOVERNMENT-RUN HEALTH PLAN, this song is for you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsxBSXWqH4c
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

working4change
    Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    Obama, Reid, Pelosi, Schumer, Specter, and all of the other boobs that want to pass a GOVERNMENT-RUN HEALTH PLAN, this song is for you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsxBSXWqH4c
    That's right