Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree78Likes

Thread: The Humpy Observer - Cutest Animals with Incredible Music

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    I'm Head Over Heels For My New Piglet. You're Going To Melt At 0:55!

This precious mini pig is the sweetest little angel I’ve seen in a long time! This itty bitty baby walks right over to her owner and does the cutest thing ever. She absolutely adores getting a belly rub, just like a pup does… but then again, who doesn’t?! If there is a piggy heaven, this sweet baby seems to be there right now!
    I am so in love with this little cutie, I wish I could adopt one myself! Some people are very critical of those who adopt micro or teacup pigs like this baby girl, but they actually make great pets! A lot of people are surprised to here that these babies are domesticated and love snuggling on the couch like other pets. Now do you want one?!

Don’t forget to SHARE this baby with all of your friends to brighten up their work week!

http://blog.petflow.com/im-head-over...o-melt-at-055/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[Caught On Camera] Heroic Dog Leads Cops To His Injured Friend! My Jaw Dropped At 1:15.

Here’s an amazing lesson to always take the road less traveled. An Alaska State Trooper was responding to a call about a house fire when the GPS in his cruiser froze up and he was at a crossroads about that to do. That’s when he started to drive down a road he normally wouldn’t believe was safe. There he found a dog who looked distressed and he knew what he had to do. It’s safe to say the majority of people would just brush off the animal as a stray and keep rolling, but something told this officer to follow him. The dog shocked the officer with how fast he was running and he knew that the dog was on to something…
    What happens around 1:15 in completely shocked me. About a mile and a half after following the dog, right there in the middle of the remote woods, with no other houses in sight was the house burning to the ground. Inside was the dog’s owner who had accidentally ignite flames while working in his garage. His last words to his loyal dog, Buddy, were “go get help” before the dog set out running. I’m completely in shock by this amazing story. This just proves how tight the bond between man and his best friend truly is.

I’m so grateful for this animal’s incredible instincts. What a hero! Please say thank you to this brave dog and the officer who followed him. SHARE this video.

http://blog.petflow.com/caught-on-ca...ropped-at-115/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Paralyzed Cat And Abandoned Dog Are Best Friends! Their Story Lifts My Heart!

This story may sound like a plot line straight out of a Disney movie, but it’s the true tale of a paralyzed cat and the loving dog who came to her rescue. Both animals were homeless, abandoned by their owners, and then found one another and stuck together to survive.
    It’s likely that Ruth the cat, who’s back legs are paralyzed wouldn’t have lasted long on her own, so Idgie the dachshund decided to become her guard dog and savior. Today, these two animals do everything together, including snuggle to keep warm.

This is definitely the sweetest story I’ve heard in a while. Sharing it made me feel better, so please SHARE it to make others smile today!

http://blog.petflow.com/both-abandon...fted-my-heart/

working4change
    Great story! Thanks

Hungry Cat Makes Adorable Sounds While Chowing Down On Some Corn On The Cob.

We all just got over the cute video of the golden retriever eating corn on the cob,...
    wimp.com

Video at the page link:

http://www.wimp.com/hungrysounds/

Flying eagle point of view #1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3QrhdfLCO8

Flying eagle point of view #2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7IVjCQ26pE

Flying eagle point of view #3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EAgbW1u00M

What Happens When A Rescued Elephant Finds Some Plastic Ribbon To Dance With?

By Jaime Lowe 14 July 2014

The elephants at Chang Mai's Elephant Nature Park, a sanctuary in Northern Thailand, know how to have a good time. They play with tires, they play with each other in the rain and they play with just about anything they can find ... like this plastic ribbon that baby elephant Faa Mai stole from the field for a quick ribbon dance.

Getting to know the ribbon. Is it a tie? (No.)

Directional sashay: up, down, left, right, up, down AND backwards!

Technique is important, you have to put your legs into it.

Ribbon at rest, time for trunk nuzzle break.

Just rolling around with my ribbon.

Everyone should have this much fun with a ribbon.

For more information on the herd,
    go here and to watch the full video go here.

The ivory trade drives a brutal campaign of international poaching that killed 22,000 elephants in 2012 alone, despite a global ban on the sale of ivory. Join us in pledging never to buy new or vintage ivory products -- which include narwhal, walrus and hippo ivory -- to help save the world's animals from poaching.

https://www.thedodo.com/what-happens...627461959.html

working4change
    Thanks for posting these today

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast