Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hypothetical question

Lets say we live in a world where justice will be served as far as illegal immigrants are concerned. Obama actually listens to the majority, and decides that illegal immigration is a problem that needs to be dealt with. Nappy goes after ALL employers, and illegals start self deporting, and all is good with the country. What happens to Alipac? Would this site no longer have the need to exist? I have developed a bond with many of you that I will never forget, and I don't want that bond to end. I know this is a long shot, but honestly, what would happen?
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

we will find a reason to be here because we all know 30-40 million illegals will not self deport. and the crimes will still take place

There will always be a need for groups like ours Jshmr.

No matter what our laws say, no matter what our government does, there will always be those.....often times encouraged by their governments such as what we see with Mexico.......who believe that they are above the law or can beat the system.

Just like there will always be politicians and special interest organizations who will need to be kept in check.

To that end, while the problem with illegal immigration would drastically decline, it would never be fully resolved to the point where we are no longer necessary.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I would say that they could turn their attention to our up coming Islamic problems and there will be problems, especially since Koh is in position. Also to keep fighting the injustices that are taking place in our country. There is plenty of work to do if the illegal immigration problem is ever handled by our government.

ELE
    jshhmr, your post is very sweet. I also feel very close to the people that I've come to know and respect on Alipac, as well. I think Alipac is filled with wonderful people. However, I and probably the other Alipacers, wish that Obama would turn his thinking around and he would act on behalf of the American people, I seriously doubt this will ever happen.

Obama owes his "Special Interest people and groups" the election, somewhere out there are people that know that Obama was not born in our country. They also know about his sorted past and associations. Obama owes them. Chicago politics in a larger setting.

Obama is a mouth-piece for bigger fish. So they have a vested interest in keeping Obama as president.

So, don't worry about ALIPAC dismantling, we still have lots of work to do.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ALIPAC will either evolve or die. If it dies, it will be with a smile on our faces. Accomplishment and no longer being needed is a good thing in this case.

Hmmm... purely speculation but I'm sure it will not be the last word heard from William Gheen. Stay tuned for the next exciting episode.

Dixie