Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

I Predict Obama Will Win By: Dick Morris

I Predict Obama Will Win

Monday, February 11, 2008 3:38 PM

By: Dick Morris

I believe that Barack Obama will defeat Hillary and win the Democratic nomination. I think that this weekend's victories in states as diverse as Washington State, Louisiana, Nebraska, and Maine illustrates his national appeal and demonstrates Hillary's inability to win in states without large immigrant and Latino populations.

Hillary's results on Super Tuesday, which amounted to a draw with Obama, will be her high water mark and will represent the closest she will ever come to the party nomination.

Right now, CBS has Obama ahead in elected delegates with 1134, while Hillary has only 1131.By the time Virginia, Maryland, DC, Wisconsin, and Hawaii vote during the next week, Obama will have a lead over Clinton of about 100 delegates, even counting the super delegates who have thus far committed themselves.

March 4th will, at worst, be a wash for Obama with his probably wins in Ohio, Rhode Island and Vermont offsetting his probable defeat in Texas. (Although in Texas' open primary, Republicans and Independents may flock to the Dem primary to beat Hillary).

And then come a list of states almost all of which should go for Obama, including likely victories in Pennsylvania, North Carolina, and Indiana. By the convention, he will have more than enough delegates to overcome the expected margins Hillary may rack up among super delegates.

And don't bet on all the super delegates staying hitched to Hillary. These folks are politicians, half of them public office holders who are really good at reading the handwriting on the wall and really bad at gratitude for past favors.

Since 2004, I have predicted that Hillary Clinton would be the nominee. But, given the consistently amazing performance of Obama, his superior organizational and fund-raising skills, his inspiration of young people, and the flat and completely uninspiring performance by Hillary, it looks to me like it will be Obama as the Democratic nominee.

http://www.newsmax.com/morris/I_Predict ... 71853.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I listened to Obama's victory speech last night, and he seemed to say he might oppose globalist trade agreements like NAFTA. Obama seems to be much more of a populist that Hillary or McCrap. I am thinking he may be the best of the worst of the candidates.
    [b] If we do not insist on Voter ID, how can we stop illegals from voting?

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan
    [size=20]I listened to Obama's victory speech last night, and he seemed to say he might oppose globalist trade agreements like NAFTA.
    Don't believe it, where do you think the millions for his campaign is coming from? The problem is this guy lives in an alternate Universe, has he ever had a real job or managed anything besides an election campaign? He has no idea what it is to be a working, taxpaying American and does not know how the real world works.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    [size=20]I listened to Obama's victory speech last night, and he seemed to say he might oppose globalist trade agreements like NAFTA.
    Don't believe it, where do you think the millions for his campaign is coming from? The problem is this guy lives in an alternate Universe, has he ever had a real job or managed anything besides an election campaign? He has no idea what it is to be a working, taxpaying American and does not know how the real world works.
    How do you know who is funding his campaign?

Do you think lettuce pickers are sending him $2000 checks?

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    Do you think lettuce pickers are sending him $2000 checks?
    No, I think working class people and college students and upper middle class white liberals and the Hollywood elites are sending him checks, both big and small. But isn't there some form of public disclosure to really find out who his supporters really are?