Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

CG,

I must admit that your story is fascinating, and I mean it. It all makes sense if you look it the way you do. Our whole universe and the systems in nature that perfectly fits together. Sun, moon, the axis of the earth's rotation is inclined 66.5 degrees from the plain of the ecliptic or 23.5 degrees from an imaginary line vertical to it, water, all living creatures like whales that can communicate over a distant of 1000 miles, natural shield protection of animals. It's like a puzzle consisting of billions pieces and they all fall together and this makes one believe there's a god. But if there's a god I will never let him into my heart, I told in my previous post that I'm very angry about something.
    mkfarnam, thank you so much for ya help. My laptop & windows are working again as it used to be. Thanks to you !!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cassie
    CG,

I must admit that your story is fascinating, and I mean it. It all makes sense if you look it the way you do. Our whole universe and the systems in nature that perfectly fits together. Sun, moon, the axis of the earth's rotation is inclined 66.5 degrees from the plain of the ecliptic or 23.5 degrees from an imaginary line vertical to it, water, all living creatures like whales that can communicate over a distant of 1000 miles, natural shield protection of animals. It's like a puzzle consisting of billions pieces and they all fall together and this makes one believe there's a god. But if there's a god I will never let him into my heart, I told in my previous post that I'm very angry about something.
    Well, then you need to resolve your problem with someone qualified to deal with whatever it is. You're not going to find you answers to your personal problems from a bunch of strangers in an anonymous forum such as this one.

Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    CG,

Well, then you need to resolve your problem with someone qualified to deal with whatever it is. You're not going to find you answers to your personal problems from a bunch of strangers in an anonymous forum such as this one.
    That's why I never tell what my and my sis problem is. But that's personal, and don't we all have personal reasons for our point of view ?
    mkfarnam, thank you so much for ya help. My laptop & windows are working again as it used to be. Thanks to you !!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    CG,

That's why I never tell what my and my sis problem is. But that's personal, and don't we all have personal reasons for our point of view ?
    No. Part of growing up is learning to allow the rule of objective reason to govern over subjective passions. That means that we set aside our personal issues when reason dictates that they are counterproductive or lead us to rash choices and decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by Crocket
    I don't think anyone will have his/her hair done by CG instead of me, lol.
    Wow, I guess she showed me...

I've seen CG and he doesn't look like the hair dresser type.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Neese

Cassie:
    It sounds like you might be angry about something.
    I will answer the rest of your post and other persons tomorrow.
    Yes, I'm very angry about something. We're all angry about illegal immigration, but that's nothing compared to what I'm really angry about, and this is not referring to the war. My sis and I have a reason not to believe in god, and we will never believe in god !

But I have to say you're a nice person, Neese.
    you said nice things about me and explained why you believe in a God
    That's a personal matter and should be kept private, imho.

Many of us in this world have our moments as well. It's universal....no one is spared from grief.

God Bless your family.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis

Cassie:
    Yes, I'm very angry about something. We're all angry about illegal immigration, but that's nothing compared to what I'm really angry about, and this is not referring to the war. My sis and I have a reason not to believe in god, and we will never believe in god !

That's a personal & private matter, imho.

Many of us in this world have had our painful experiences as well. It's universal....no one is spared from grief. Grief knows no boundaries

God Bless your family.

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    I'm not a "right wing nut case" cassie. I support the war.

Maybe you should use some of that Liberal hypersensitivity around veterans, soldiers and their families. Don't bother, the damage is done.

That's Jesus with a "J".

Dixie
    Good points Dixie. I agree.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis

Cassie:

That's a personal matter and should be kept private, imho.

Many of us in this world have our moments as well. It's universal....no one is spared from grief.

God Bless your family.
    Thank you

CG wrote:

No. Part of growing up is learning to allow the rule of objective reason to govern over subjective passions. That means that we set aside our personal issues when reason dictates that they are counterproductive or lead us to rash choices and decisions.
    I can't always control my subjective passions, and I don't think I'm the only one here

Banned
    I can't always control my subjective passions, and I don't think I'm the only one here
    There is a difference between attempting to place sober reason over subjective passion but occasionally failing, and making no effort, instead living life on the end of a raw nerve.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678